It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throwing a pendulum into a black hole…

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Earth took me to space with my mind, I traveled triple the speed of light to find the perfect one. The most beautiful black hole of time. Nothing could leave her soul. Time even stood still as I arrived. I watched as she sucked in 30 galaxies.

Nothing has traveled the observable universe distance before. I traveled 93 billion light-years across. I kept bending time for every light year I traveled. I learned how to divide time with a pendulum. We traveled so fast light left us.

We starting bending time with light so we could travel faster. The pendulum allows darkness to tell truths. This black hole was the “Great Attractor.”

The Great Attractor is a region of gravitational attraction in intergalactic space and the apparent central gravitational point of the Laniakea Supercluster of galaxies that includes the Milky Way galaxy, as well as about 100,000 other galaxies.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

We found the people of the earth underestimated the power and size of the great attractor. She was sucking in the whole universe slowly. She was the black hole of the universe that kills EVERYTHING!

After I bent light and time to counter her great force I took out my pendulum and tossed it in the opening of the Great Attractor. Everything for 93 billion light years of time stopped.

The only thing left was a soul in blackness and it created the universe and everything in it. The pendulum was found again in the true dimension of time and was reused over and over again…

edit on 10-1-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
As a dowser/radiesthesia user of a pendulum and rods, I'm a little confused as to what a pendulum has to do with this unless you mean the pendulum as found on clocks?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane, it’s a pendulum of time! Time was bent and unbent! A pendulum of time bent universe time and it was able to speed us light speed!

The most amazing thing is that our body can travel faster than light speed in responses! You can have a brain response and act on at at 1.25 times the speed of light!

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions
Ah, thank you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Someone always has another theory.

In 1992, much of the apparent signal of the Great Attractor was attributed to a statistical effect called Malmquist bias.[10] In 2005, astronomers conducting an X-ray survey of part of the sky known as the Clusters in the Zone of Avoidance (CIZA) project reported that the Great Attractor was actually only one tenth the mass that scientists had originally estimated. The survey also confirmed earlier theories that the Milky Way galaxy is in fact being pulled toward a much more massive cluster of galaxies near the Shapley Supercluster, which lies beyond the Great Attractor, and which is called the Shapley Attractor.[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you ready to take another trip?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I am always ready! So are you!

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

I am always ready! So are you!

Will the Shapley Supercluster suck me in, do you think, where I will stay forever? Or can I simply start the pendulum up and swing along on it for the ride back?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

lol, you will never be sucked in, you can take 2 people to leave there forever! I have my list. Pack light!

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

lol, you will never be sucked in, you can take 2 people to leave there forever! I have my list. Pack light!

Oh, I can assure you I won't be bringing any baggage to that trip.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Me either! Nothing! I might bring a sharpie for you to sign off on me as we toss 4 people in to the Great Retractor!

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Me either! Nothing! I might bring a sharpie for you to sign off on me as we toss 4 people in to the Great Retractor!

We all will end up there at some point so this trip will be all about me and swinging on a pendulum.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

lol, make sure you tell me the time before you leave so I can make sure you are brought back at the same time 5000 million years later.

Unless you want to stay! 💥

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

lol, make sure you tell me the time before you leave so I can make sure you are brought back at the same time 5000 million years later.

Unless you want to stay! 💥

Can I come back, have a look, then make a decision?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The Great Retractor says yes!

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Earth took me to space with my mind, I traveled triple the speed of light to find the perfect one. The most beautiful black hole of time. Nothing could leave her soul. Time even stood still as I arrived. I watched as she sucked in 30 galaxies.

Nothing has traveled the observable universe distance before. I traveled 93 billion light-years across. I kept bending time for every light year I traveled. I learned how to divide time with a pendulum. We traveled so fast light left us.

We starting bending time with light so we could travel faster. The pendulum allows darkness to tell truths. This black hole was the “Great Attractor.”

The Great Attractor is a region of gravitational attraction in intergalactic space and the apparent central gravitational point of the Laniakea Supercluster of galaxies that includes the Milky Way galaxy, as well as about 100,000 other galaxies.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

We found the people of the earth underestimated the power and size of the great attractor. She was sucking in the whole universe slowly. She was the black hole of the universe that kills EVERYTHING!

After I bent light and time to counter her great force I took out my pendulum and tossed it in the opening of the Great Attractor. Everything for 93 billion light years of time stopped.

The only thing left was a soul in blackness and it created the universe and everything in it. The pendulum was found again in the true dimension of time and was reused over and over again…

The perception of time from someone falling into a black hole, would be that everything is proceeding normally.

From a point of view of the person falling in and looking out from near the event horizon of the black hole, the outer universe would be running faster and faster (like the whole future history of the universe passing in an instant).

From far outside of the black hole, observing the person falling in towards the event horizon, they would appear to be going slower and slower until their time appears to have stopped when they reach the event horizon.

The perception of time depends upon the frame of reference. There is no universal time standard. It is all relative.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But if "the great attractor" sucks all of the matter up in existence you really wouldn't be able watch anyone approach the event horizon, you'd also be a part of it.

Is there a distance where gravity stops working? Light seemingly has a limit. I know I know... The table is expanding and someone is spilling dark matter all over the place. But if reality wasn't being a slob we'd be all heading to the same place anyways, arriving at the same time...

Far out man!
edit on 10-1-2024 by RAY1990 because: Added quote by mistake

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying! Thank you! The amazing part of beyond light speed travel it that darkness falls behind the light and we have this great suction in the universe! We have many.

Everything is being sucked in! Even light!

Amazing!

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Thank you RAY!

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

But if "the great attractor" sucks all of the matter up in existence you really wouldn't be able watch anyone approach the event horizon, you'd also be a part of it.

The only real boundary condition would be the Schwarzschild radius (colloquially the 'event horizon') of the black hole.

Outside of that boundary condition, it is probably a fairly even gradation to the theoretical edge of the universe (is that another boundary?).

Inwards of that radius, all is woo-woo and some sort of 'giant-quantum-like-superpositional' weirdness, I suppose. No-one really knows.

So, are we already inside the great attractor to some degree?

Is there a distance where gravity stops working?

I am unsure.

If we look at gravity as an effect of the structure of spacetime then, no, and yes.

Clearly gravity has proximity effects, and is probably quantized like most everything else, but we don't know (can't know?) the bounding limits, even theoretically.

Light seemingly has a limit. I know I know...

Yeah, some light at a certain distance from us in an expanding universe will never reach us, and so that is one limit.

But everyone thinks that the photon is forever. Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't?

The table is expanding and someone is spilling dark matter all over the place. But if reality wasn't being a slob we'd be all heading to the same place anyways, arriving at the same time...

What is the same time?

From some theoretical stand-points, everything, even past and future, near and far, events, are simultaneous. A large and immutable 'block' of whatever absolutely everything is (we could probably call it multiversal spacetime)...

Far out man!

The answers don't fit my brain, but what fun!

LOL

edit on 2024-01-10T20:04:26-06:0008Wed, 10 Jan 2024 20:04:26 -060001pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Your allegories always remind me of Tool songs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join