It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerberg is Reportedly Building 100 Million Dollar Survivalist Estate in Hawaii

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Big deal; if I had Zuckerberg money I'd build a 100 Million Dollar Survivalist Estate in Hawaii too. Not because I knew anything about some future calamity, but simply because it sounds cool to have one and I have the money to do it.

I'd probably put a lazy river and some water slides on the property too ... if you're going to survive, might as well make it a fun survival.

Ummm...it...is...a big deal...

Obviously...he's of the opinion that he'll be...needing...it...

Makes me wonder what intel he's privy to that the rest of us aren't...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I hope his survivalist estate isn't under ground and near any volcanoes, or he could find himself buried alive by larva or volcanic ash? A new version of Pompei perhaps?

Ummm...Imagine being buried alive..by larva...

That could hurt...

Especially when they form that chrysalis around your...who hoo...

Yeesh...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I remember when he bought up 3 houses around his to create a security compound. He always travels with a massive security detail in armored SUVs.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Zuckerberg #s up the world and then runs away to Hawaii. Awesome.

At least he's at sea level, and he needs air underground. And Israel just showed us how to flood underground tunnels, using sea water.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sounds like "The Village" from The Prisoner

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
chatter has it that Mr Z has a Mall sized Bunker being prepared and 12 'Z' clones to Staff the enterprise and also the 12 clones will serve as members of the Coven when not performing bunker operations...

no fact checking verification on the News Release other than RM (rumor-mill)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
His presence in Hawai'i is awful. It's weird to read about his 5000 sq foot underground bunker...I'm wondering if it will be haunted. Otherwise probably all the elites have an underground bunker.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well, a Presidential election is upcoming. That has always triggered the end of the world!

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theshadowknows

This from Wired ...

www.wired.com...=_wired-verso-hp-trending_22748849-7258-4b92-85c8-52614106af4a_popular4-1

top topics

<< 1   >>

join