It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Zuckerberg is Reportedly Building 100 Million Dollar Survivalist Estate in Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Not sure of which forum this is ...

There isn't much information in this story. It doesn't say how they know about the estate. If true, it's interesting. Although 30 bedrooms and 30 bathrooms doesn't have the 'survivalist' feel to it to me. I could see setting up a bunker and a farm with fruit tree etc to live off of in Hawaii, with fishing equipment and walls around the compound etc ... but with 30 bathrooms, this sounds more like a resort than a survival compound. Although it does say it's supposed to have an underground shelter.

Mark Zuckerberg is Reportedly Building 100 Million Dollar Survivalist Estate in Hawaii

Rumors erupted Thursday that Meta founder Mark Zuckerberg is building a $100 million Hawaii compound fit to survive any apocalypse except one that actually raises sea levels.

The compound, located on Kauai, will apparently be called Koolau Ranch, and is already partially constructed, Wired reported. It looks like it’ll be one of the most expensive properties constructed in modern history. Along with a 5,000-square-foot underground shelter with an alleged escape hatch (via ladder), the property will host at least 30 bedrooms, 30 bathrooms, and a slew of guest homes and treehouses joined together by wooden bridges.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He will be creating the new Morlock race.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Big deal; if I had Zuckerberg money I'd build a 100 Million Dollar Survivalist Estate in Hawaii too. Not because I knew anything about some future calamity, but simply because it sounds cool to have one and I have the money to do it.

I'd probably put a lazy river and some water slides on the property too ... if you're going to survive, might as well make it a fun survival.
edit on 16-12-2023 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

He's already acheived that by twisting the minds of the facebook generation with cunning psychological tricks to steer their thoughts and actions.

I'm thinking this new compound is where he will start his new AI singularity religion for the mega elite-which of course will use similar mind tricks and the extraction of huge amounts of wealth from his acolytes.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Wouldn't you too?
I mean if yo're honest and would have the means?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I hope his survivalist estate isn't under ground and near any volcanoes, or he could find himself buried alive by larva or volcanic ash? A new version of Pompei perhaps?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Well it's zuckerberg so the attitude is probably more like: Volcanoes and rising sea levels are not my problem, I want this.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

originally posted by: quintessentone

He's already acheived that by twisting the minds of the facebook generation with cunning psychological tricks to steer their thoughts and actions.

I'm thinking this new compound is where he will start his new AI singularity religion for the mega elite-which of course will use similar mind tricks and the extraction of huge amounts of wealth from his acolytes.

It will be the Metropolis scenario where the worshippers can be made at will.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
if I had Zuckerberg money I'd build a 100 Million Dollar Survivalist Estate in Hawaii too.

30 bedrooms and 30 bathrooms ... that doesn't sound like a 'survivalist estate' to me. I picture survivalist as a well armed farm in the middle of nowhere with an underground bunker to go with it. How are 30 bathrooms going to be working if all hell breaks loose and we are in 'survival mode'?? Doesn't make sense to me, but hey, he can do what he wants with all that money.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ButterfliesAndPonies

Wouldn't you too?
I mean if yo're honest and would have the means?

Sure, I'd do the survivalist bunker thing. But I wouldn't be going with 30 bedrooms and 30 bathrooms. That seems odd. How are the bathrooms going to be working when everything breaks down?

I'd do the farm in the middle of nowhere with a bunker and lots of arms. I'd have a select group of people who could come and bring their skills. They'd all have to be able to shoot well ... because I can't hit a target to save my life ... I'm a lousy shot.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Maybe a taxes thing? Like because it is survival you get 50% off or sthg?
edit on 16-12-2023 by ButterfliesAndPonies because: space bar

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I hope his survivalist estate isn't under ground and near any volcanoes, or he could find himself buried alive by larva or volcanic ash? A new version of Pompei perhaps?

Why would you hope for such a horrible thing to not happen to the king of internet censorship and subterfuge?

That fascist should have been dealt with on treason charges years ago,
as well as anyone who petitioned him to censor people.

(I realize it was a figure of speech. I just really, really hate censorship.)

edit on 16/12/23 by TheValeyard because: grammar

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Isn’t he a giant climate change loony?
Does he not know Hawaii will be underwater in 3-5 years?
Busted.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Unless he knows something more immediate is coming,
like, say, a collapse of USD, stocks, and financial institutions, and such a stark rise of commodity prices
that people will riot and Martial Law will be instituted.

Bitcoin and Gold are up in value BTW. LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

A bellend of epic proportions.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

More details.
Inside Zuckerberg's secret bunker

Very uncommon to have an NDA so there must be much more to this. Perhaps he is seeking protection from the disclosure of the role of Facebook in Factcheck.org. This isn't just about the election but about the plandemic as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Must be short-term, because the Hawaii island chain is sinking and eroding away.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
good island for it, actually a tropical rainforest climate, so water will be less of a problem, huge chicken population, smallish human population.

That said, I think the locals would run him into the ocean in a survival situation.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Must be short-term, because the Hawaii island chain is sinking and eroding away.

While sea level is rising some Hawaiian Islands are planning remedial measures to slow it down, so Mark may have remedial measures in place too.

sealevelrise.org...#:~:text=In%20the%20last%20decade%2C%20the,to%20rise%20around%206%20inches.&text=Scientists%20now%20forecast%20 that%20in,risen%20by%20another%206%20inches.

Actually, building a survival bunker or resort on an island is a very good idea so as to keep away from the marauding hoards of zombies after the apocalypse. Zombies can't swim, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sandia Nat Labs, Pacific Missile Range and other government things there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join