It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Seen The Price Of Eggs Lately!?!?!?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

OH. MY. GOD.

WTF is going on with egg prices? They're through the roof!!!!

I'm sure other stuff is expensive too but I didn't go to the supermarket to find out. What's that? How do I know eggs are expensive without doing the shopping? Easy!

This past October 30th on Mischief Night not one person egged Casa Augie. Not one stinking person. Usually yours truly, being a giant douche, gets enough eggs tossed his way to feed a small country but I couldn't even make a lousy sunny side up egg this year. I'm extremely disappointed by this and I expected much more from my neighbors but obviously they must be flat broke. It was almost as bad as when the Vid was running rampant and no one TP'd my house.

Fortunately, with things being the way they are I at least can sleep easy knowing that no one will arson my house with $3.50 a gallon guzzaline.

Thanks, Obama and Warren G. Harding!

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Haven't seen you in some time

www.just-food.com...#:~:text=A%20US%20jury%20has%20ordered,tripled%20to%20around% 20%2453m.

That may have something to do with it

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

"Give a man an egg he makes an omelette , give the man a chicken ...."

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
Haven't seen you in some time

www.just-food.com...#:~:text=A%20US%20jury%20has%20ordered,tripled%20to%20around% 20%2453m.

That may have something to do with it

I think that price fixing scheme was from 2008.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
"Give a man an egg he makes an omelette , give the man a chicken ...."

And he will spatchcock it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ahh I see u are indeed correct

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Has anyone seen "that guy"? he hasn't been around here in a while, but I heard he is coming back. I'll look out for him and let you know if i see him.

And I have chickens. I don't buy eggs. I'd rather spend about $25 a week on chicken feed for my dozen eggs. If you want some, holler, I give them away when they are laying a bunch. I'm frugal.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well your back.

Do you recall we had a disscussion about South Carolina peoples. You stated they were lazy. Well gol dang you were so dead on right. I will admot I was wrong bacj in 2017 or 2018. I cant remember.

Anyway we are still living in South Carolina outside of Columbia. Egg prices finally drifted south of $2.00 a dozen for large back in August and have stayed there. Gas. I paid $2.69 / gallon this week. Keep in mind SC doesnt have a huge tax on gasoline.

Check out denyignorance.com. DTOM asked if I was interested in joining and another membrer PM me. I will stick around here for now.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Bird Flu, again

www.bloomberg.com... e

Just be aware there are some member in here that believe if you are economically above homeless level you aren’t allowed to talk about how much things cost, because it’s just rubbing it in their faces.

My egg consumption has gone down quite a bit in the last few years as I can taste fish in the eggs. I don’t know if it’s the feed or what, but it doesn’t matter if it is cage free, organic, etc. I have a neighbor that sells eggs, and they weren’t good at all either.
edit on 14-12-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Good to see you douche! 🍻

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Never mind the eggs. I've almost been priced out of glizzies.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Please tell me you’re not yoking, I know what you’re like for eggsagerating things! Ok I’m eggxiting this thread.
edit on 14-12-2023 by AllisVibration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Just be aware there are some member in here that believe if you are economically above homeless level you aren’t allowed to talk about how much things cost, because it’s just rubbing it in their faces.

Sevruga and Krug are also up significantly.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
Please tell me you’re not yoking, I know what you’re like for eggsagerating things! Ok I’m eggxiting this thread.

Brohan, my ego was a shell itself after 10/31.

Also, I think Target might be declaring War on Christmas this year. Has anyone seen the woke nutcrackers on display? It went from 'Joy to the World' to 'No Joy'. Or maybe that was me rearranging the words on the shelf when no one was looking....

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Has Anyone Seen The Price Of Eggs Lately!?!?!?!?!?

We run free range chickens and roosters on the back acre... It's Easter every damn day. $8.00 a dz. at the farmers mkt. Willing to barter for the right stuff.

edit on 14-12-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27249344]AugustusMasonicus[/

Because of these issues, and because I like to stay ahead of the curve I decided to invest all my savings in a food bank. They were so much more grateful than a regular bank, so friendly and nice, it reminded of that time I went to take out a loan.. They aren’t infallible though, on the receipt for my deposit, they mistakenly called it a donation.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Smart.

It's better than using an actual bank that pays interest and helps the Fed. Modern banking smells like witchcraft to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

OH. MY. GOD.

WTF is going on with egg prices? They're through the roof!!!!

The answer is witchcraft. Always witchcraft. I can smell it a mile away.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cocnutcrab883
The answer is witchcraft. Always witchcraft. I can smell it a mile away.

Same.

It runs in and from my family.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
In the past two years, there has been over two dozen very large chicken houses built or being built near me. Seems chickens are profitable again. Over the 20 years before that, many chicken houses were just left to rot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join