It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy 15-year old girl dies two days after receiving three 'well-visit' vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
It is all a numbers game as these vaccines see serious side effects of about 1 per million children, and that doesn't mean death too which is still much rarer.

Those vaccines cover six diseases that you would not want your child to get. For example, varicella hospitalization rates were approximately 1 to 2 per 1,000 cases among healthy children and 14 per 1,000 cases among adults. Other diseases are Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, and hepatitis B. Not good.

With that said even aspirin kills about 4000 people per year in America, so everyone is different and they should have seen the warning signs with the first vaccines and gone a different direction. Everything is so assemblyline mentality that the primary care doctor should have had the information in her records, and her parents should have known to speak up.

Actually the doctors tried to gaslight the mother of the child inventing the story of a virus that caused her 2 month daughter to be hospitalised when it was most likely an allergic reaction to the vaccines.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

I agree with that line of reasoning.

They are giving too many vaccines to children simultaneously, starting at too young of an age, with almost zero oversight of the practice.

It is no wonder, that there are adverse reactions....
edit on 12-12-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: added 3 words for clarity

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I disagree with combining vaccines or pushing multiple vaccines at a time. It makes it extremely hard to determine which vaccine actually caused the reaction. For instance, I have a reaction to the DTAP, but because my symptoms of the reaction seem identical to Whooping cough, it appears that my body sensed the pertusis part and through a reaction similar to what the wooping cough causes. Remember, most times the symptoms of a virus are caused by your immune system fighting the virus, not the virus itself most times. Your immune system is perfectly capable of killing you through a cytokine or bradykin storm.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
One chain of action with how vaccinations contribute to autism is with how vaccinations are intentionally designed to create an inflammation reaction. The reasoning is that this helps stimulate the immune system to react to what was injected. A problem happens when this inflammation occurs in the brain, the internal swelling breaks sensitive and growing connections. The kids are not the same after that as way too many parents can testify too.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The mother says the vaccines were too much for her little daughter and it looks like she had a serious allergic reaction

Maybe get back to us when there's some evidence of this actually being an allergic reaction? The mothers is distraught and looking for answers as any mother would be, this needs hard evidence and not opinion from an angry mother.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
One chain of action with how vaccinations contribute to autism is with how vaccinations are intentionally designed to create an inflammation reaction. The reasoning is that this helps stimulate the immune system to react to what was injected. A problem happens when this inflammation occurs in the brain, the internal swelling breaks sensitive and growing connections. The kids are not the same after that as way too many parents can testify too.

There is zero known connection between Autism and vaccinations.

There is however a type of Autism called Regressive Autism that coincides with the timeline of vaccinations.

Regressive Autism strikes a seemingly healthy child and the child regresses developmentally.

What is Regressive Autism?
Regressive autism is a condition in which a child appears to develop typically but suddenly begins to lose speech and social skills. It is also called autism with regression, autistic regression, setback-type autism, and acquired autistic syndrome. Signs and symptoms are usually seen between the ages of 15 and 30 months. The loss of these skills can be rapid or slow. It is usually followed by a lengthy period of stagnant skill progression.
www.autismparentingmagazine.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There is zero known connection between Autism and anything as rates are going from 1 in 10 000 decades ago to around 1 in 30 for girls, 1 in 20 for boys.

Vaccinations do not account for every case of autism, there is a strong correlation for those that look. It is not good for ones career to lift the covers on that mess as people like Andrew Wakefield demonstrates.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

There is zero known connection between Autism and anything as rates are going from 1 in 10 000 decades ago to around 1 in 30 for girls, 1 in 20 for boys.

Vaccinations do not account for every case of autism, there is a strong correlation for those that look. It is not good for ones career to lift the covers on that mess as people like Andrew Wakefield demonstrates.

Andrew Wakefield is a discredited crackpot.

Awareness and encompassing more types of Autism under an umbrella is the reason for the increase.

High Functioning Autism wasn't even on the "radar" until fairly recently.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Thank you for proving my point. His crime is he questioned the vaccination cash cow. People accept there is a risk with vaccinations. When the system cannot be honest about what the real risk is and goes to every length to cover any questions up, actions speak louder than words.

Have you seen any studies that compares the overall health of the vaccinated against the unvaccinated?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Vaccine manufacturers are commiting crimes against humanity; and the world is sleeping...
Didn't tell how many times these things made me cry...

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thank you for proving my point. His crime is he questioned the vaccination cash cow. People accept there is a risk with vaccinations. When the system cannot be honest about what the real risk is and goes to every length to cover any questions up, actions speak louder than words.

Have you seen any studies that compares the overall health of the vaccinated against the unvaccinated?

Oooo ooo ooooo I wanna turn.

Certain chemicals in vaccines have been found to pass through specific protections and membranes, as well as the liver, causing compound buildup in the brain which causes ***neurodegeneration*** - They have papers that can verify that. Autism and neurodegeneration have almost identical symptoms.

The issue is that people were going after the scary tism word, which wasn't necessarily correct. Now that we have the Autism link discredited and thrown out, everything else close to it is also thrown out and laughed at because.... I don't know, something something scientific

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Armageddon17

Actually the doctors tried to gaslight the mother of the child inventing the story of a virus that caused her 2 month daughter to be hospitalised when it was most likely an allergic reaction to the vaccines.

So are we talking bad vaccine, or bad doctor?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Awareness and encompassing more types of Autism under an umbrella is the reason for the increase.

High Functioning Autism wasn't even on the "radar" until fairly recently.

This is 100% correct. DSM-5 increases the spectrums of Autism, maybe too much as everyone could be seen now with some level of Autism. The correlation between increased Autism and vaccines is just not there.
edit on x31Tue, 12 Dec 2023 16:14:44 -06002023345America/ChicagoTue, 12 Dec 2023 16:14:44 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I know this isn't about vaccinations but is about Autism

Tens of Thousands of Mothers Sue Makers of Tylenol for Pregnancy Use that Led to Babies Born with Autism - LINK1 - LINK2 - LINK3

The Tylenol autism lawsuit is attracting national attention. Also known as the Acetaminophen Autism Lawsuit, this nationwide legal action has the potential to be the biggest mass tort in U.S. history.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

I am sorry that you lost your friend too. I do not know how important life style is. My friend never drank alcohol, never smoked, he never ate red meat.

We worked out 7 days per week. He had it all and now he has nothing. Sad!

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

I am sorry that you lost your friend too. I do not know how important life style is. My friend never drank alcohol, never smoked, he never ate red meat.

We worked out 7 days per week. He had it all and now he has nothing. Sad!

It is frightening how common it is to read this online these days JJ really frightening! Not many weeks ago I got a call that my late 30s former neighbour had been found dead in his sleep , he was a real happy dude and father of two , then hours later a 15 year old girl was found dead in her bed locally , then nothing more was heard ! And my 35 year old parcel delivery woman was telling me how she had a heart attack after the covid shot 1.5 years ago and had just been told she had cancer ??? .

As a kid in 1976 I got a flu shot at school and could not move from the waist down for 2 days and was told by the family doctor never take another injection as I was alergic to the ingredients, others in my family seem to have the same reaction to injections one was temporary blinded after a flu shot but they all run like idiots to get this covid shot when it was offered and it is not going well for some of them , but will they admit it !!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

My mother came down with a blood staph infection 2 weeks after receiving the flu shot. She might have picked it up elsewhere but given how dangerous the Covid vaxxes were and are, the toxic cocktails in many of the batches, I'm wondering if they haven't begun to tamper with other vaccines as a means of population control. She was smart enough to pas son the Covid vaxx which probably kept her alive like the rest of the family.
A vaxxed coworker can't shake a nagging cough and now his Dr. wants to test him for asthma and he's in his 50s. His immune system is compromised. IMO.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

I have been hearing from a few people both vacced and non vacced about a nagging cough they cannot get rid of ?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

With my current perception of Tylenol, it is based on Paracetamol which is a nature derived drug. Tylenol has a slight change due to some patient exploitation. When it comes to headaches and some pain, Paracetamol is still used in Australia and works well.

I have not gone deep into the Tylenol/Autism link. There is more too Autism than just vaccinations. With the vitamin K and Hepatitis B vaccination given on day 0, is does cloud some of the data of those born with issues. With those that develop autism later there is more to it. With how Tylenol does effect neuro conditions, maybe there is something to it for pregnant mothers? This is not a complete answer to autism, but could be a part of the puzzle?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It's the first time I'm hearing about the severe allergic reaction taking as long as 48 hours to develop. Learn something new everyday. Usually, people kick the bucket before they are done eating their favorite peanut butter. I can only assume that the skeleton lady was so busy with all the dirty work she has to do in Gaza and Ukraine that she couldn't come earlier this time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join