It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25% of COVID Vaxxed Now Have VAIDS, Cambridge Scientists Warn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How about a link to the actual study rather than some shady news source.

VAIDS isn’t a thing

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals

VAIDS isn’t a thing

That would mean people could see for themselves what it actually said, and it would not say what the shady news source claims!

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

VAIDS isn’t a thing

Lol you talk about shady news and then post the propaganda. Too funny.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bruce88

VAIDS isn’t a thing

That would mean people could see for themselves what it actually said, and it would not say what the shady news source claims!

Some people only see what they want. You probably believed them when they told you it jumped from pangolins to humans too.

edit on 10-12-2023 by navigator70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2023 by navigator70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: navigator70

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say ANY news source you disagree with is propaganda? Am I right? If I’m wrong then give me one you trust. I’m going to go out on a limb again and say the only ones you trust are the ones you agree with. Am I right?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ratcals

You would be wrong. I dont trust any website or author. They all build on small truths to confirm their own opinions.

I will ask you since the others deflected from the question.

Are you denying the jab causes VAIDs or that the unintended proteins produce by the jab causes immune system flair-ups?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Explanation forthcoming:

Acquired IMMUNE DEFICIENCY.

That is adverse. Ask anybody with AIDS.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah, from what I am now reading, most of the first batches of the covid vaccines caused problems because of the way they created the spike protein. They claim that this issue is now fixed in the vaccines now being given. I guess they are going to a full synthetic version of the spike now or something. It can cause severe inflammation of the lymph nodes or something...which might be what is discussed in this thread. It also stimulated too much esonophils or something but these did not work as planned to properly target the covid virus.

It took them two years to verify this happening in many people and redevelop a vaccine that does not have this property I guess from reading that article the other day.

So, can we trust that now they have got a properly safe vaccine? I sure am not going to take the redeveloped new vaccine either till two years because that is how long they took to admit the old perfectly safe one had major problems.

Warp speeding that covid vaccine was a major mistake by our government agencies. Lying to everyone that it was perfectly safe and effective was even worse. I should try to find those articles somewhere, they seemed legit but who knows, just because something on Yahoo states something and touts a legit agency does not mean it is real either.

news.yahoo.com...

Something about Uridine or something in the original vaccines. Note that some scientists got noble prizes for figuring it out and fixing the issue in 23
edit on 10-12-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Unintended immune response is not the same as autoimmune response.

What the study is saying is that the unintentionally produced protein produced an immune response by itself that was separate from the immune response to the spike protein. Meaning that the individuals produced antibodies that attacked the unintentional protein. Which is exactly what you hope would happen when a foreign protein shows up inside your body--it's basically just another antigen and should get attacked if your immune system is functioning properly.

An autoimmune response is when you present the body with an antigen from some virus (whether flu, Covid, polio--whatever) and instead of just producing antibodies for that virus, your body mistakenly produces antibodies that attack some of your body's naturally occurring cells.

That is a reasonable interpretation of what this study was about, but still shallow on the full implications. So it is not just the spike protein that is getting made in the cells, but all kinds of random protein structures. What happens when one of these random proteins mimics a protein that is used in the body? The immune system makes antibodies against self and starts to attack it, this is an autoimmune condition.

It is not good when the body comes under friendly fire, there are some conditions when it happens to get out the antigen. The body will stop making more of these antibodies once the infection is over.

With all the media focus on antibodies, there has been some concerning studies of what is going on with the B and T cells of the immune system. With the continual 3 month boosters there where some concerning studies showing a decline in the B and T cells. This kind of condition is more inline with AIDS as the immune system destroys itself.

With what is going on with a rise of myocarditis among the vaccinated is a big problem as the immune system attacks the heart as it gets infected with spike proteins.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Slaynews huh?
Very well could be true but how do you know those that received a mRNA vaccine for the study did not already have some variation of the flu virus?
Many variations exist and most available testing kits only take into account the more prominent variations on that virus.
And we also know that long covid and multiple infections do occur often.
I was heckled very much when I reported my results here.
So with what we kinda know about that flu virus and it's mutations and what we kinda know about the specific mRNA vaccines available. No study is going to be accurate for many MANY years.
Just too many variables at this moment.
So look up what makes you feel comfortable and all, just keep what I said in mind.

Well since covid vaccines, 100% of 90 year old plus people will die one day . So it’s perfectly clear that the vaccines must cause accelerated aging. That is the only logical answer here

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: navigator70

You would be wrong. I dont trust any website or author. They all build on small truths to confirm their own opinions.

Are you denying the jab causes VAIDs or that the unintended proteins produce by the jab causes immune system flair-ups?

100% of people are going to die & since the vaccines , it’s completely empirical to assume that covid vaccines will kill us all from here on out.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

What the study is saying is that the unintentionally produced protein produced an immune response by itself that was separate from the immune response to the spike protein. Meaning that the individuals produced antibodies that attacked the unintentional protein. Which is exactly what you hope would happen when a foreign protein shows up inside your body--it's basically just another antigen and should get attacked if your immune system is functioning properly.

An autoimmune response is when you present the body with an antigen from some virus (whether flu, Covid, polio--whatever) and instead of just producing antibodies for that virus, your body mistakenly produces antibodies that attack some of your body's naturally occurring cells.

That is a reasonable interpretation of what this study was about, but still shallow on the full implications. So it is not just the spike protein that is getting made in the cells, but all kinds of random protein structures. What happens when one of these random proteins mimics a protein that is used in the body? The immune system makes antibodies against self and starts to attack it, this is an autoimmune condition.

It is not good when the body comes under friendly fire, there are some conditions when it happens to get out the antigen. The body will stop making more of these antibodies once the infection is over.

With all the media focus on antibodies, there has been some concerning studies of what is going on with the B and T cells of the immune system. With the continual 3 month boosters there where some concerning studies showing a decline in the B and T cells. This kind of condition is more inline with AIDS as the immune system destroys itself.

With what is going on with a rise of myocarditis among the vaccinated is a big problem as the immune system attacks the heart as it gets infected with spike proteins.
McDonalds has caused more heart related deaths than all the mrna vaccines given worldwide.
Where is the thread about McD’s secret culling plan for Earth ?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As to there being many different side effects and body processes involved with the immune system, i don't necessarily disagree, but that does not mean that 1 in 4 people who were vaccinated have gone on to develop VAIDS or anything reminiscent of the sort.

It is going to take a long time to know what the long term implications are. With results so far there is a big range of all kinds of conditions. Our bodies are also incredible machines and able to overcome many things. They have built and rebuilt all the cells of our bodies many times over.

AIDS is a long term condition, many have lived long lives with it. Some have had aggressive forms and died from things like the flu. How Fauci pushed AZT (Azidothymidine) with AIDS is like him pushing Remdesivir (Run death is near) for covid. It was great for the financial health of pHarma, not so much for the individuals involved. Maybe there are some cases where a small dose of Remdesivir helped? Too much is a big problem with Kidney damage common and adding further complications.

The world has been subject to gain of research, biological and information warfare with covid. The unvaccinated are still at risk of what this spike protein is capable of. Not as much as those vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BehindYou

That most certainly cannot be argued dear user!
Thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Pointless question as we do not know what exactly the "jab" can cause via the mRNA.
We don't even know what the longterm side-effects of the actual virus are.
Unless you know something we do not then your argument this entire time is pointless.
How about those that take the jab that is not the mRNA version that you speak of?
Why did this study not take those into account? Certainly would've made for a better study.
edit on 11-12-2023 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Slaynews.com is on one of the lists of sites that intentionally publish hoaxes and disinformation.

Overall, we rate Slay News Far-Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, right-wing propaganda, poor sourcing, lack of transparency, failed fact checks, and blatant plagiarism.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.cbsnews.com...
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Your 'sources' are biased. So either way you lose. CBS , as left as left can be , will attack any truth as 'disinformation' , or 'misinformation', in order to supress and vilify the sources and information.
Same with mediabias 'factcheck'.com:

"Dave Van Zandt is a center-left Academic and Blogger and Globalist who is a citizen of , and has been associated with the following entities as either a significant contributor, participant, promoter, or beneficiary, according to our OSINT research:

brands: CFR, MBFC, New School

hucksters.net..."
"
ATS post

NorthOS post, that Anne ignored, just like you will I'm sure.
And wikipedia, need I say more.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

So the study not actually mentioning yet alone supporting the claim in the title isn't important?

That is intellectual curiosity?

Focusing on the study isn't important when the topic is the study?

If you were focusing on the study you would be discussing the findings. But youre not. Youre still trying to discredit the messenger.

This isnt rocket science.

I am discussing the study. I am saying it doesn't support the claim made by this thread.

And now we are back to your lack of intellectual curiosity.

Are you denying the jab causes VAIDs or that the unintended proteins cause immune system flair-ups?

The study , which is the topic, says nothing about VAIDS.

I would assume the intellectualy curious would be interested in why the falsely claimed it did, but perhaps not.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Explanation forthcoming:

Acquired IMMUNE DEFICIENCY.

That is adverse. Ask anybody with AIDS.

It would be.

Does the study say anything about that?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: BehindYou

That most certainly cannot be argued dear user!
Thanks for the chuckle!

Yah , no problem.
Most ATS users who go on about these vaccines as being a death shot consume alcohol, nicotine & take ssri meds , but the vaccines are causing heart problems & fatalities ?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

The alcohol you consume is far worse for your body than any covid vaccine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join