It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25% of COVID Vaxxed Now Have VAIDS, Cambridge Scientists Warn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

So the study not actually mentioning yet alone supporting the claim in the title isn't important?

That is intellectual curiosity?

Thats how cover-ups work. It takes intellectual curiosity to see beyond the studies agenda.

Are you denying that the jab is producing unintended proteins that cause the body to have immune system flair-ups, or that it is not a type of VAIDs?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: navigator70

Suggesting they are both real things and well-documented phenomena is hardly incorrect, so there is that.

Still not telling us what these alleged "puppet masters" you were alluding to want all the same, or why?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

With a total of only 41 people looked at in the study NOTHING can be determined. It's way too small a sample. Virtually nothing, nada, zip. Almost had my head ripped off by a Doc because they were tired of people not having a clue about adequate sampling. The Doc did me a favor, loudly, but still...

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Suggesting they are both real things and well-documented phenomena is hardly incorrect, so there is that.

Still not telling us what these alleged "puppet masters" you were alluding to want all the same, or why?

What the puppet masters want is not the topic and Im not so naive to think that some one who still believes the jab lies is ready for that truth.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: navigator70

So the study not actually mentioning yet alone supporting the claim in the title isn't important?

Thats how cover-ups work. It takes intellectual curiosity to see beyond the studies agenda.

Are you denying that the jab is producing unintended proteins that cause the body to have immune system flair-ups, or that it is not a type of VAIDs?

The evidence offered for this thread was the study.

But we aren't to believe it because it has an agenda?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I still remember that video of the researcher giddily stating how each subsequent shot of the COVID vaccine would supress the bodies natural immune system more and more. I think they actually intended for it to work that way, so our immune system wouldn't attack our own cells when they started to produce the spike protein. And even that didn't work properly, because it seems like the blood clotting issues are a direct result of blood vessels being damaged by an immune system response to spike proteins stuck to the walls of the vessels.
edit on 10/12/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Adequate sampling is red herring. Prior to the jab, vaccines were often pulled for adverse reactions to less than %.01 of recipients too.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

LoL

Whereas you are ready for it and know it well.

What you believe is more than likely exactly what you choose to.

Anyhoo you have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: FlyersFan

Interesting, hopefully further studies can determine how to rectify this glitch.

Some of you still don't get it, huh?

This is NOT a "glitch."

It was designed this way, people. It is doing exactly what it was meant to do.

I'm so fed up with people just pretending that all of this happened by chance, by accident, by some minor oversight on the part of the pharma indurstry and research gouls.

Actually, I gave up caring a long time ago. At some point, as those of us who were trying to sound the warning were demonized, ostrasized, penalized, I figured if anybody was stupid enough to take the damn shot, it was probably better they be eliminated from the gene pool.

ETA: Yeah, I understand that many were coerced into it.I was in a position where it was not a difficult decision to make. I watched a step-sister rant against it, though, as convinced as I was that it was bad news, unti her cushy job and pension were on the line. I'm sorry for those who were coerced and were really in a near life-or-death position, but the vast majority whored themselves to big pharma and overlords and just blindly followed orders.

:

WOAH!!!

The milk is spilt, the horse already left the barn, ya can't cure stupid.
Plenty people didn't get the vax who didn't need anyone beating them over the head with dramatics. 2019/2020 was three years ago what's done is done. The people you're railing about, the designers of the disaster DON'T hang out on message forums. NOT EVER.

Alienating everyone who would read your opinions here may not be the way to go?
Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

LoL

Whereas you are ready for it and know it well.

What you believe is more than likely exactly what you choose to.

Thats nonsense. Anyone using their head knew there was no way they knew if it was safe and effective in 2020, much less 2021. The fact they tried to hide all the clinical data should have been a huge red flag.

Anyhoo you have a nice day.

Thanks, you too.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Seriously? Is that what you got from my post?

The study was sugar coating what slay news exposed. The fact the jab causes VAIDS. This was known way back in 2021 and this study just adds to the preponderance of evidence.
edit on 10-12-2023 by navigator70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The study was sugar coating what slay news exposed.

Would that not be reprinted given the previous news article?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The study was sugar coating what slay news exposed.

Would that not be reprinted given the previous news article?

No.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Seriously? Is that what you got from my post?

The study was sugar coating what slay news exposed. The fact the jab causes VAIDS. This was known way back in 2021 and this study just adds to the preponderance of evidence.

This what the article claimed.

bombshell study conducted by top scientists at the world-renowned Cambridge University in England has concluded that 25 percent of all people vaccinated with Covid mRNA shots now have Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS).

That isn't true.

If that isn't true why believe other claims they have made?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Keep focusing on the messenger and remain confused , thats your choice.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Keep focusing on the messenger and remain confused , thats your choice.

Focusing on the study isn't important when the topic is the study?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If you were focusing on the study you would be discussing the findings. But youre not. Youre still trying to discredit the messenger.

This isnt rocket science.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

If I'm reading this article right .... a Cambridge study says that 25% of all people COVID vaxxed have autoimmune issues now. As someone with autoimmune problems (Sjogrens), I can say from first hand experience that autoimmune issues are serious. The body tries to kill itself.

25% of COVID Vaxxed Now Have VAIDS, Cambridge Scientists Warn

A bombshell study conducted by top scientists at the world-renowned Cambridge University in England has concluded that 25 percent of all people vaccinated with Covid mRNA shots now have Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS).

According to the study, one in four people who received a Covid mRNA injection suffered an “unintended immune response.” However, the scientists note in their paper that the “unintended immune response” was “created by a glitch.” While the Cambridge scientists and corporate media outlets attribute the damage to the immune systems as a “glitch” or “unintended” response, experts have been raising the alarm for some time about the effects on individuals’ immune systems.

]The Cambridge study found Covid shots create a “nonsensical and harmless protein,” that would be attacked by the body. This response leads to an immune system flare-up. Of course, the immune system flaring up is not a “harmless” issue.
When are you going to stop with this vaccine hoax ? You do know that slay news is a hoax site right ? It’s been thoroughly vetted & found to be a bunk site . Sigh

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

If you were focusing on the study you would be discussing the findings. But youre not. Youre still trying to discredit the messenger.

I am discussing the study. I am saying it doesn't support the claim made by this thread.

edit on 10-12-2023 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I am discussing the study. I am saying it doesn't support the claim made by this thread.

And now we are back to your lack of intellectual curiosity.

Are you denying the jab causes VAIDs or that the unintended proteins cause immune system flair-ups?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join