It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish Saxo Bank predicted the end of capitalism in the US in 2024

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t
a reply to: loveguy

A property lien wouldn't exist without it.

Meaning if one defaulted a loan or failed to pay as per agreement? Then no legal recourse could be taken without usury existing...

Its not immoral to default on a loan payment but it is immoral to not *refund moneys paid* in good faith, up to that point in time. Defaulting on a 300 dollar payment costing thousands to the consumer is bull#.
If we read the *small print* we'd see it says signing on the dotted line means your ass belongs to us until the transaction is complete, no ifs ands or butts. That's racketeering and extortion to those of us not sharing your confusion.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Its not immoral to default on a loan payment but it is immoral to not *refund moneys paid* in good faith, up to that point in time. Defaulting on a 300 dollar payment costing thousands to the consumer is bull#.
If we read the *small print* we'd see it says signing on the dotted line means your ass belongs to us until the transaction is complete, no ifs ands or butts. That's racketeering and extortion to those of us not sharing your confusion.

edit on 12/6/2023EAMR by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Not confused because such a thing can be refused...

Only getting what I can pay for right then and there is how I refuse it.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sorry, but this is not my “pig” bank, but very much yours.

I'm happy for you. Any forecasts are just forecasts. Especially Western ones. We don’t make forecasts, we just work and only then look at the results of our work.

Actually, all ATS members know that I am an old rocker, a lover of English rock from the 60s to the 70s. Metallica - this is for my younger brother))))

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Wow grandpa. I will go easy on you forever as you get a pass! Keep that walker greased and lubed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join