It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has gone viral

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

All the information was anonymized. Anyway, the cops have all the data if they put him in a court of law it is going to get more interesting.

He probably has signed up to comply with data protection laws, it's probably standard boilerplate in his employment contract.

I have worked with medical databases some years ago, and encryption, and data protection are hammered in to all the IT support guys, repeatedly. This guy knew what he was doing was contrary to the law.

I wonder how much he was getting paid to break the law?

Too much speculation.
Probably this and probably that.

At the end of the day he was arrested for having access to the data and sharing it with others. They have nothing to be afraid of if the data is clear and truthful.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosby123

All the information was anonymized. Anyway, the cops have all the data if they put him in a court of law it is going to get more interesting.

He probably has signed up to comply with data protection laws, it's probably standard boilerplate in his employment contract.

I have worked with medical databases some years ago, and encryption, and data protection are hammered in to all the IT support guys, repeatedly. This guy knew what he was doing was contrary to the law.

Too much speculation.

At the end of the day he was arrested for having access to the data and sharing it with others. They have nothing to be afraid of if the data is clear and truthful.

Data, and especially medical data, can be misused criminally.

Even if he didn't misuse the data, he took private and secured data that could be damaging to people, and put it in a publicly accessible place.

As I pointed out, the conclusions he was drawing from the data in the video, were not actually consistent with the data itself. He was misrepresenting the data, and was making allegations of criminality against specific people who were only doing their job and probably had no idea that their patients were later going to die. The data he presented was also missing any mention of cause of death, and he has assumed that every case was therefore the vaccine, something which neither the data, nor any clinical evidence, has shown.

You see, if you are worried about my 'speculation', what about the speculation on the anti-vax side of the argument?- A balanced view would be skeptical of both sides, and would seek for, and evaluate, evidence. At present, neither you nor I really have all the facts. What we have is necessarily, speculation.

edit on 3-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

His credentials were good enough to be employed as the single site manager for the whole of the New Zealand database, for collection and payments. Yes, they can be cheap in NZ. He noticed some pretty weird returns coming back from the said database and decided to share the information as a pressing health concern. Any responsible citizen should do that. If later it was found he decided to sit on it, it would have left him in a vulnerable situation. But this is all very Machiavellian, as on YouTube Winston Peters journalist front man has ranted that Liz Gunn is a nut job and he stole the data, but that is the only way that the content could ever stay up on YouTube,I suggest that this is a brewing # storm which is gathering momentum like a banned book when the data finally gets analyzed who knows what might happen. Double equal sign interesting way that the journo does it. www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-12-2023 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
a reply to: annonentity

Who is bona fide? You didn't even list his name, I have to click on a bitchute link (which I won't do) to find out what you're even talking about.

Can you tell us his name so I can do some research on him from more credible sources?

Also, can you link to where the NZ government states this man is "bona fide"?

Arigato.

The Whistleblowers Name is Barry Young .

tv.infowars.com...

Skip Video to 42.50

edit on 3-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

When asked what brought him to speak up and take such a risk, Smith said, “I saw too much that I couldn’t do nothing anymore.”

He continued, “And someone said that bad things happen when good people do nothing. And that was obvious during World War II when Germany went and killed millions of innocent people. We know that they’re not all bad people. Germans are not all bad people. So there were good people. They just followed orders. They were just told what to do and just went along with it.”

“One of the reasons why this is happening now is that good people are not doing enough to stop it,” he continued.

Gateway Pundit

Wish more people like him would come forward not just on this subject but many others too!

The data I saw was so anonymized I dont see how anyone, but the government would have issue with it being uncovered.

Trying to make claims of privacy invasions for individuals is non-existent here but I can see very clearly how the government is traumatized.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Julian Assange got free accommodation for his efforts. To even think that he is doing this for some click bait cash does give the impression that you are getting paid well to keep the official narrative alive. As an IT guy, you know what kind of trouble he is in.

Covid does not fully explain this:

Source

So it looks like the police just passed it onto the courts. Is it going to be a railway job and send to message to everyone else to shut up or are the courts going a acknowledge that there is a bigger problem here?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

The facts tend to point out that for some reason since the rollout of the vaccines, the post-COVID average death rates are way up. That's a fact. Temporally this is linked to the vaccine. To find out why should be a number one question in our elected representatives. The fact that it does not, tends to state the obvious that they don't want to open this can of worms. But the general public thinks that it is the vaccine causing it, which will lead to a vast mistrust between the elected and the general citizenry, we know that for the most part, they are there for self-serving reasons, and for the most part do not care. But as time goes by if it became general knowledge that money had changed hands to keep quiet about the unusual number of deaths . Then it will become a festering sore that will require more radical treatment the longer this affliction lasts for. Hiding information because of medical security is strange, as you had to prove your medical status when you were mandated to get the jab. They of course will have to spin it as medical misinformation, but can they prove it in court dare they even try? this gets more interesting as time goes by.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Julian Assange got free accommodation for his efforts. To even think that he is doing this for some click bait cash does give the impression that you are getting paid well to keep the official narrative alive. As an IT guy, you know what kind of trouble he is in.

Covid does not fully explain this:

Source

So it looks like the police just passed it onto the courts. Is it going to be a railway job and send to message to everyone else to shut up or are the courts going a acknowledge that there is a bigger problem here?

The explanation is simple, New Zealand is the only country in the world that had less than zero excess deaths while all other countries were reeling from the pandemic.

This was because the quarantine and lockdowns were effective in New Zealand, containing and ending each outbreak, for three separate outbreaks.

Then, later than in the other countries, the pandemic hit New Zealand in a way that exceeded the ability to control it (no doubt due to all the COVID-19 denial and anti-vax protests that travelled the country - remember them, and how case numbers began to climb straight after the protests? - and also from continued transmissions by people arriving from those other affected countries when we gave up trying to stop the outbreaks).

New Zealand Death Rate 1950-2023

Excess mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to
average over previous years

New Zealand records biggest increase in registered deaths in 100 years

Births and deaths

New Zealand - Crude death rate

Cumulative pandemic deaths: a graph more effective than 1,000 words

edit on 3-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The first graph is a projection, what the UN wants to see rather than what is. The others except the last one do show an increase in death going on. As for how it is measured across statics appears to have some variation. The last graph does not show an increase for New Zealand, but as the study was done in Russia maybe they just used the UN projection?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just found this piece about cancer rates in young people in the UK , mainly England and Wales www.naturalnews.com...

256 % more likely to die than the unvaccinated
And train drivers in England are sick because the number of young people throwing themselves in front of trains and nothing 8n the news about that happening.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Too much speculation.

Even if he didn't misuse the data, he took private and secured data that could be damaging to people, and put it in a publicly accessible place.

As I pointed out, the conclusions he was drawing from the data in the video, were not actually consistent with the data itself. He was misrepresenting the data, and was making allegations of criminality against specific people who were only doing their job and probably had no idea that their patients were later going to die. The data he presented was also missing any mention of cause of death, and he has assumed that every case was therefore the vaccine, something which neither the data, nor any clinical evidence, has shown.

You see, if you are worried about my 'speculation', what about the speculation on the anti-vax side of the argument?- A balanced view would be skeptical of both sides, and would seek for, and evaluate, evidence. At present, neither you nor I really have all the facts. What we have is necessarily, speculation.

That's another speculation.
You we don't have all the facts and I agree with this but you almost immediately accused him of misrepresenting and misusing the data in a criminal manner.

I am glad you have acknowledged somewhere else in this page the excess deaths in most other countries around the world. I don't know what the situation is in NZ. The excess non Covid deaths should be a big red flag against the covid campaign and the vaccines and most excess deaths are non Covid deaths.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

Do we have a domino in the Phillipines ?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Too much speculation.

That's another speculation.
You we don't have all the facts and I agree with this but you almost immediately accused him of misrepresenting and misusing the data in a criminal manner.

I am glad you have acknowledged somewhere else in this page the excess deaths in most other countries around the world. I don't know what the situation is in NZ. The excess non Covid deaths should be a big red flag against the covid campaign and the vaccines and most excess deaths are non Covid deaths.

The start of the rise of excess deaths that led to the peak in other countries, happened in early 2020, before the vaccines were available in 2021. The ridiculous estimates for excess deaths proposed up to months ago were based upon extrapolations, and now the datasets are closed and actual, rather than speculation.

Weekly number of excess deaths in England and Wales from January 2020 to November 2023

The peak in excess deaths in the UK clearly happened in April 2020.

Here's the excess deaths data from a stack of countries, from another source.

COVID-19 vaccinations were not generally available until January 2021. The peak in excess deaths across the planet happened before the availability of the vaccines.

You explain that.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Are you a Kiwi , WEF spell is a thing you know. Governments lie you know ?, if you embellish their lies as imo you are, your just as bad, no joking as it is important to feel safe or well paid or both.

Apoligies if your not paid or unable to think for yourself dear one, your not alone.
edit on 4-12-2023 by AianawaQ1320 because: pain bodies acknowledged.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Karen Kingston has been quite for a while after getting deep in the swamp on these issues. She is back with Maria Zee on Zeee Media as Texas is also suing Pfizer.

Karen Kingston – State of Texas Sues Pfizer & NZ Whistleblower WILDFIRE!!!

It was clear from the start that the vax was a scam as truly safe and effective treatments where suppressed. There is also a big effort going on to suppress the vax data, as this case clearly demonstrates. With how many have been affected, it is not going to be like trying to coverup some sick powerful satanic pedophile ring with a few individuals directly abused. In this case it is a large part of the western world that has been deceived and harmed. Over time a clearer picture of the facts does emerge. As for how and when the WHO/WEF cracks? The pressure is building and will continue to grow with the implications of what was done.

Sunday Live: Governments Arrest Whistleblowers Who Exposed COVID Jab Mass Deaths to the World — Alex Jones Responds! - FULL SHOW - 12/03/2023

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

With the first link, the big spike at the start fits in with the covid protocols and lockdowns at the time. Some probably dies of covid, many died of neglect.

With the second link, an ongoing increase in mortality around 15-20% fits in the range of a lot of reports. With the big spikes, how do they line up with the vax rollout in those nations?

A lot of people have stopped taking the boosters, some still are. How this madness is getting pushed on the kids is total insanity. It not just the deaths that is a problem, but the rise in heart disease, cancers and other conditions. The economic toll this is going to take on the next generation is going to add up big. With the US military finally putting a stop to forcing the vax in its ranks, hope the trend spreads.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
The Only People Not Outraged by this News are the Ones who have become Deceased from the " Side Effects " of these mRNA Vaccines........

I'm alive. Not outraged.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Philippines to Investigate Excess Deaths Between 2021 & 2022

This looks like a recent Inquiry that started on the 24th November 2023 to look into 327K excess deaths.
edit on 4-12-2023 by kwaka because: added details

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
NEW ZEALAND IN FULL BLOWN PANIC MODE

A 16 minute compilation of news reports and various public comments around this situation. There will be a bail hearing for the whistleblower tomorrow.

It is on Bitchute for those adverse to such channels of information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join