It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Full of it .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
How many times is this going to happen ?

How many times are we going to see the same people on ATS , on Twitter or X , the same predictable characters on College campuses jumping on Band Wagons with out doing there due diligence or even slightly researching the subject they are frantically Protesting about ?

" Genocide This is Genocide they are killing children the Palestinian people are Innocent ! "

Israeli People have Children as well . Many of them died on October 7th . Many families were slaughtered , Many woman were raped and beheaded .

I have a question for all of you who continue to scream genocide ?

Where were your cries for the ethnic Cleansings in Africa ? Hundreds of thousands dead ? Where were your mass marches and Protest for the Muslims in Syria hundreds of thousands of them dead ?

This is all really quite simple isn't it ? You people hate Jews and you hate the State of Israel that is about as deep as your loyalty to Palestine goes isn't it?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It sounds like a foreign war in a tiny little region, that actually doesn't concern any of us,
is causing such tribalistic division that people are becoming violent against each other here...

It's almost like we need to stay out of it, and focus on ourselves.

BUT THAT'S MADNESS!!! NAZI! Terrorist!

I mean, people not living in Israel and Gaza COULD just take a chill pill and have some "me time". That could work.
But will they?

Hmmmmmmm.
LOL.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The MSM and The Paid NWO Agents control all brainwashing everywhere. Logic as defined, is minimal and usually pointless.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I have a question for all of you who continue to scream genocide ?

Where were your cries for the ethnic Cleansings in Africa ? Hundreds of thousands dead ? Where were your mass marches and Protest for the Muslims in Syria hundreds of thousands of them dead ?

I bet you cry crocodile tears for Muslims in China. But why not in Muslims Gaza I wonder?

Who are by international and UN standards now suffering a genocide regardless of how you feel about it. I oppose any apartheid state, any murder of innocent people, and ALL wars. I will align with anyone to do good and noone to do bad.

I suggest you unplug from whatever garbage media you are consuming before it consumes whatever you have left of your humanity.

edit on 18-11-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'll be waiting for someone to address this excellent
observation. A lot of people who are siding with
Hamas don't even know wth they are talking about.

And the ones that do maybe guilty are charged.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
On October 7, 2023 Hamas attempted genocide on Israel; Israel retaliated with genocide on Palestine. SS,DD with the exception that MSM propaganda wants to turn it into a world-wide dogpile event.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

bet you cry crocodile tears for Muslims in China. But why not in Muslims Gaza I wonder? Who are by international and UN standards now suffering a genocide regardless of how you feel about it. I oppose any apartheid state, any murder of innocent people, and ALL wars. I will align with anyone to do good and noone to do bad. I suggest you unplug from whatever garbage media you are consuming before it consumes whatever you have left of your humanity.

I cry tears for the young men and woman killed everyday in Chicago , Los Angeles , Baltimore , Atlanta , Dallas , New Orleans etc etc etc.

I cry tears for the American Men and Woman ravaged by Fentanyl and other drugs literally destroying there lives . I cry for any poor soul who lives in San Francisco.

I cry for the 63 million aborted American Babies.

Seems when I'm done crying for these people I have no tears left for the world .

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
It sounds like a foreign war in a tiny little region, that actually doesn't concern any of us,
is causing such tribalistic division that people are becoming violent against each other here...

It's almost like we need to stay out of it, and focus on ourselves.

BUT THAT'S MADNESS!!! NAZI! Terrorist!

I mean, people not living in Israel and Gaza COULD just take a chill pill and have some "me time". That could work.
But will they?

Hmmmmmmm.
LOL.

Your right .

The unfortunate nature of whats happening in Gaza is that Israel has a Neighbor of Radicalized people living on there front porch .

It's a People that are completely dependent on Israel Yet they completely hate Israel and are taught from Birth to hate Jewish people . It's nuts and it makes no sense .

The thing is though Israel should have done something about this decades ago and Israel has made many many mistakes along the way . There is no easy solution for this but there is also no walking away from this not this time.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You people hate Jews and you hate the State of Israel that is about as deep as your loyalty to Palestine goes isn't it?

What is a Jew? A human with a label.
What is Israel? A country not mine.

My Emancipation Proclamation: "Emancipation for Jews. You are free now to remove that star from your clothing. Leave the ghettos. Be free citizens along with other free citizens, even those without labels."

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Genocide is all over the Bible.... "Go forth and kill every living thing". Somehow, reading it, is supposed to make it acceptable.

I never thought so. Murder is murder...even on massive genocidal attrocities.

God bless ya friend!✌️

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

PM4U

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Israeli People have Children as well . Many of them died on October 7th . Many families were slaughtered , Many woman were raped and beheaded .

Not just many, let's put actual numbers on it. It makes more sense when we see just how many it is.

According to the Israeli government, 1,200 people have been killed or massacred on Oct 7. We know there were a couple of dozen Americans among those, a couple of dozen Germans and a few dozens from other nations.

We can say maybe a 100 of those 1200 were foreigners. That means 1100 Israelis were killed on Oct 7. An enormous number. Horrific.

And now among the Gazans, around 12,700 civilians have been found, another 2700 are still missing, vaporized or buried under the buildings.

Another 2000+ Hamas militants have been killed. (I don't care about them, they started all this)

But it's that 15,000+ civilians we also need to focus on. Those are real people. Were. The death ratio is now 1:12, or worse.

That is professionally called Asymmetric Warfare.

edit on 18-11-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

No walking away. No sir!
Take my money! Send bullets!

More death and war!
Fires, above all, require gasoline!

The LAST thing we need to do is stop helping them kill each other.
That's not how you solve a problem.

We have to have priorities as a species.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Genocide is all over the Bible.... "Go forth and kill every living thing". Somehow, reading it, is supposed to make it acceptable.

I never thought so. Murder is murder...even on massive genocidal attrocities.

God bless ya friend!✌️

Yes Murder is Murder I agree and yet the Israeli's Killing Hamas/Palestinians is somehow so much worse than any other Genocide that has taken place in the past 12 years ? People call it Genocide ..I call it War.

Like I said in the OP This is really quite simple because they are Jewish/Israeli it is flat out unacceptable . But all the other Genocides/Wars on Muslims seem to be back page stuff not even a blip on the MSM radar.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

No walking away. No sir!
Take my money! Send bullets!

More death and war!
Fires, above all, require gasoline!

The LAST thing we need to do is stop helping them kill each other.
That's not how you solve a problem.

We have to have priorities as a species.

your Sarcasm is cute .

But in all Seriousness sometimes people just have to fight it out . It's a damn shame that Hamas picked a fight they could not win . And so the circle of life continues

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
And it shall be that in that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone unto all peoples; all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, and all the Gentiles of the earth shall gather themselves together against her.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Most righteous indignation is just glorified hate for the flavor of the day. Its funny that the people who scream the loudest are also the ones who complain when someone screams about something they care about. As if their voices don't carry the weight of their words. Its pathetic. Its just a bunch of toddlers waiting for the perfect moment to throw their tantrum in the toy store...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

A life long entertainer, the Jews run the entertainment, p.r., publishing comps here....hmmm? To your point...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

How many times are we going to see the same people on ATS , on Twitter or X , the same predictable characters on College campuses jumping on Band Wagons with out doing there due diligence or even slightly researching the subject they are frantically Protesting about ?

You didn't catch on when a Black girl played the Little Mermaid? No one did any research and went all indignant that people would be offended by a Black girl playing the Little Mermaid.

If they'd done some research, they would have easily found that Ariel was the Daughter of the Greek God Triton and the Greek Goddess Athena. I don't know about you, but I'd call that Cultural Appropriation. But I guess she could be Black. If she was adopted by a Greek God and Goddess.

And yet everyone jumped on the bandwagon to defend the Black girl. And didn't denounce and condemn the Appropriation of Greek Culture.

I do feel bad for the actress. It's definitely not her fault that no one else did the research about it. She did what she was paid to do. And it sounds like she was excellent at it.

But yeah, this has become the country of defending bullsh!t.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join