It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spiritual battlefield

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Where is this spiritual warfare and by what means have you witnessed it.

9/11 is a start. Maybe there are some bad people in the Middle East that are a real threat. When we cannot be honest about why we fight, then what are we really fighting for? How can there be any real chance to sort out the problems when operating under a cloak of deception.

One past thread that gets into some of these deeper issues:
The Alien Influence

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

9/11 is a start. Maybe there are some bad people in the Middle East that are a real threat. When we cannot be honest about why we fight, then what are we really fighting for? How can there be any real chance to sort out the problems when operating under a cloak of deception.

One past thread that gets into some of these deeper issues:
The Alien Influence

9/11 wasn't a spiritual battle. I think we know why the actors did what they did.

I asked you.

Where is this spiritual warfare and by what means have you witnessed it? So far you have talked about non spiritual things.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Hear you about the spiritual warfare. I look often to the Holy Mother.

Nothing wrong with hope. It helps to reinforce it with concrete measures, but hope certainly beats despair.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm hearing crickets.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Where is this spiritual warfare and by what means have you witnessed it?

Its in our culture and minds. It is in what we choose to believe. A lot of people accepted the vaccination as safe and effective. The lies spewed out by the media, government and those with something to gain is destroying the community. There are many vectors of this attack, one thing they hold in common is bearing false witness.

Deception has been a tactic of survival for a long time. I do appreciate being part of a civilized community and while we may not be perfect, it a step in the right direction out of the jungle rules. The rise and fall of civilizations do follow some trends. With how governments today have stepped away for all the hard lessons and common unity that god has provided, things are looking bleak to relearn those lessons the hard way.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yeah ..I'd have to
say so far Jesus has been the one..he seems to cover it all and does it so gentile and gracefully ..yeah.

Well who has helped you when trying to make sense of the crazy that does go in the spiritual aspects?

Russ Dizdar past away recently. He was a Chaplin that worked in the military and with law enforcement. He has experience in working with Satanic Ritual Abuse victims and paranormal events. For me, when coming to terms with just how ugly some things are it left me in a deep, cold and dark place devoid of hope. I did not get out of it overnight, but in time I did find something worth striving for.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Where is this spiritual warfare and by what means have you witnessed it?

Its in our culture and minds. It is in what we choose to believe. A lot of people accepted the vaccination as safe and effective. The lies spewed out by the media, government and those with something to gain is destroying the community. There are many vectors of this attack, one thing they hold in common is bearing false witness.

Deception has been a tactic of survival for a long time. I do appreciate being part of a civilized community and while we may not be perfect, it a step in the right direction out of the jungle rules. The rise and fall of civilizations do follow some trends. With how governments today have stepped away for all the hard lessons and common unity that god has provided, things are looking bleak to relearn those lessons the hard way.

I don't need to be told any of that. You are talking about people, culture and the media. I'm waiting for the spirit warfare part.

That phrase 'bearing false witness' just means lying. Of course we are led by liars, criminals and thieves. Such is the way.

You want to somehow elevate the flaws in men to some sort of evidence of a spiritual battle that's being played out here on Earth.
I don't see any evidence of that but I do see the evil that men do for many reasons including religious beliefs.

So where is the spiritual? It's in your head and it's subjective. It isn't out there in the ether. No matter how much you want it to be. It's just what you believe to be true. It's all rather sad really.

edit on 28-10-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

We are secular here in the West we don't need that. Religious texts can set a standard depending on where you live though.

We don't need religion or 'spirituality' to tell us right from wrong. We have grown up from that idea via education and we have our own innate capacity for empathy and compassion.

I think spirituality is required for there to even be “right” or “wrong.” Hear me out….
Think of an integer line. There has to be an absolute standard to measure positive or negative against, otherwise there is no positive or negative. It is absolute zero that creates the very notion of positive and negative integers. But absolute zero is neither positive nor negative. It exists in and of itself. It simply “is.” That is how I understand God, who is spirit. He is the absolute standard.
If mankind is the standard, then the notion of right and wrong are relative. The standard measurement can’t be the same nature as what is being measured, otherwise, which one of us gets to be the standard? Western culture? Eastern culture? Contemporary society? The dark ages? Male perspective? Female perspective? At what time and place do we put the zero?
For us to say something is “right” or “wrong” we have to have an absolute standard to measure it by. Something that is above us and outside of us, something that exists in and of itself and does not share our nature, but possesses a nature that is incorruptible and perfect. Only then can we say that what is measured against such perfection is “good” or “bad” with any absolute certainty.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lapidoth

Just because you think such a deity exists doesn't mean it does.

For us to say something is right or wrong doesn't require absolute standards.

There can be many reasons for such a judgement and we all know right from wrong.

You invent some deity and we have to live by the standards you think it has?

No thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

For us to say something is right or wrong doesn't require absolute standards.

Lol….This is gold.

“Right” is a standard. “Wrong” is a standard. And there has to be some sort of absolute standard to delineate them from each other.
I said what I said, and I think we’re done here. Have a nice life, hope all that anger and religious cynicism works out for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm not angry about anything. Nor am I cynical. You just don't like my questions.

It's you who sounds angry not me.

In reality I'm kind and compassionate. I don't need a God for that, that's all.

I wish you well.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So where is the spiritual?

Where are our ancestors? Are they just gone into nothingness? What about their memories and the impact of their actions to help shape the world we have today. In some ways parts of them do live on, some more than others.

Then there is the Near Death Experiences and Reincarnation reports that hint at something going on, something bigger to this matrix of life that we don't really fully understand. There are some common themes, but nothing 100% with many individual variations.

Some believe life is just some random accident and nothing happens when we die. This helps them disassociate from their actions and just focus on what works for them, make the most of it while they can. Others believe in something greater than us, they might fully understand it but take responsibility for what they do. I don't know what happens when I die, I know that day is coming eventually. How do i want the universe to remember me?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You already know what you need to do to empower, preserve and progress your energy and senses.

Ground yourself, remove the noise and distractions, change habits and routines, connect with nature, quiet and calm the overflow of requirements, expectations, needs and wants, stop being caught in the traps of thinking and procrastinating.

Stop reacting like a machine, detox solo in nature can help "reset" and awaken senses, once you separate from the artificial mainstream you can start to create new pathways.

Anything else and your just playing victim for attention, no one cares mate, people are selfish greedy drug and sex addicts that want to sit in comfort and ignorance, play little games and get their dopamine hits, children with no responsibility but blind obedience and if anyone comes in with a mission or experience they will downplay at every angle because they are scared and want to live in illusions.

I know people like those here who downplay and talk it all away even though they were literally abducted by a UFO and have experiences or coincidence after coincidence, they will use any excuse to downplay sacred or spiritual encounters and efforts of communication, its so they can forget it and continue to pretend like they wont be held accountable one day, people do not want to see the truth, like this is all just a game/joke and there is no war, slavery, heaven vs hell # going on, like we aren't surrounded by aliens and demons and people controlling us like the SIMS.

Almost everyone has had an opportunity to explore and connect with the unknown but they run away or explain it away using their "education" to stay in comfort instead of exploring the opportunity, its a free will thing, wake up and fight or stay asleep.

Very few are willing to stand on the front lines and risk it all, those on the edge are the furthest ahead and most vulnerable/targeted so be careful who you associate with, if you feel attacked, take comfort in knowing you are a target because they fear you, they hide and lie because the truth is power to us, expect it and don't react, trying to derail you like most of humanity will.

All the old dead men, their books and blind followers cannot help you.

Disconnect, Cleanse, Begin
Mind, Body and Soul
Mental, Physical and Spiritual

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MindsTrappedBeyond

Well said:

All the old dead men, their books and blind followers cannot help you.

My ex-ish wife says: Some people have been dead so long they have forgotten what it is like to be alive.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Our ancestors are gone. I'm not fussed about their memories or impact.
They don't 'live on' but we do 'inherit' from them,in many ways.

The NDE's may have some common themes but perhaps that's because we have much in common. It's a subjective experience the differences tell us that.

It doesn't matter what people believe. Believing something doesn't make it true.

Let others remember you as warm, compassionate and kind.

For people like you, there has to be more. This life is never enough. This beautiful, magical mystery you are experiencing right now is never enough. There has to be something greater, something bigger and God forbid that it comes to an end. I can see why you might need hope, given that mindset.

I did ask about this 'spiritual' battle and got nothing from you but references to earthly things. That's because you have nothing really. Perhaps you can see that now. No need to thank me.

Good luck on your journey.

ETA... S+F for the conversation!

Despite my manner I am open to conversation. You should ask me stuff. I'm not the hard headed pragmatist this conversation would have you believe.

edit on 28-10-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You should ask me stuff.

What is your situational awareness of the spiritual battlefield? With no clear definition on what spiritually is exactly, the struggle between good and evil as a general reference.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It's true that for many people, clinging to their known reality is a coping mechanism rooted in the fear of the unknown, the fear of losing control, and the fear of leaving their comfort zone.

Imagine a lifetime spent within the confines of a secure, comfortable box, where all your needs are met. Then, one day, that box disappears, and you find yourself in a completely alien world. This shocking revelation shatters the illusion you've held onto, and you're no longer in control or safe. This abrupt shift can feel like a nightmarish experience for some, prompting them to respond with a fight-or-flight instinct. They may choose to write off this new reality, suppress the memory of the box, and continue their journey, seeking solace in what's familiar.

As you come to terms with the fact that our world is a mere imitation, one filled with sinkholes and traps designed to deceive us into thinking we're on the right path, it can be a profoundly disorienting realization. This awareness challenges the very foundations of our existence, forcing us to reevaluate the nature of reality and our place within it.

For many, there are numerous excuses, anchors, vices, and distractions that prevent them from delving into the spiritual realm. As long as people are entertained, distracted, content, well-fed, and experiencing pleasure, the endorphins and chemical responses in their brains keep them occupied. In such a state, they often have little time or inclination to be present in the spiritual world.

While many may engage in superficial or token participation in spiritual matters, it's important to acknowledge that the spiritual path isn't for the faint of heart or the uninformed. There are risks involved, and individuals who have consumed excessive poison from the materialistic world may find their dulled senses struggling to adapt.

It's worth recognizing that, whether one is conscious of it or not, everyone is a part of the broader spiritual reality. The failure to comprehend this reality often stems from a choice to either remain complacent or actively reject or hide from it. As the saying goes, "The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about."

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindsTrappedBeyond

"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about."

I don't know about 'the highest' but there is also the opposite.

That is, accepting that something you know nothing about, is true.

edit on 29-10-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

What is your situational awareness of the spiritual battlefield? With no clear definition on what spiritually is exactly, the struggle between good and evil as a general reference.

I respect self determination and people making their own decisions about their life. This world is a big place with lots of different things going on. What we invite into our lives we will find. It probably wont all go to plan as situations change and evolve. Keep your aim realistic, keep at it and you will get close.

In coming to terms with 9/11 and what kind of culture it takes for things to go the way they did, there is a dark side there. Michael Aquino, who has since passed away is one example of it. Proud Satanist, founder of the Temple of Set, high up in military intelligence, promoted pedophilia, potentially much worst? He freely gave himself to the dark side as a sacrifice going into the unknown. He is not the only one. The culture Ronald Bernard presents of the global wealthy moving arms, drugs, people, ect is a warning sign of where the real motivations for war are.

War is not new, being going on a while. It is evolving and adapting to changing times. A lot of good people have paid a heavy price if they get in its way.

All I really have control of in this mess is myself. A lot of things are outside of my ability to control. How do I make the most of what choices I have. As an individual is defined by the choices they make, this does reflect upon their spirit.

Is there a heaven and hell? Is it the same place depending on who we are? Do those that go to the light at death live on somewhere else in this universe? Do those that fight it or don't get a chance left as a ghostly remain on this planet? Maybe for those that believe there is something will find it, as well as those that believe nothing will find that too?

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Did you see Michael Aquino's supposed last words?

I was looking at, sort of weird death bed utterances the other day and strangely enough Aquino was there!

Who knows what awaits us in those final moments. For some it's not a pleasant affair, subjective or otherwise.

Ever onward kwaka!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join