It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of Deranged Americans Are Openly Supporting Islamic Terrorist Acts While Hating on Israel.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I personally believe humans are all equal and should be treated as such generally speaking. The truth about Islam and Judaism is that they are actually quite similar about one thing. They believe because of the god they believe in it gives them power over non believers one way or another.

On a timeline to infinity, Islam and Judaism eventually destroy each other.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Idiots. The really scary thing is that a lot of these morons are college kids and they will be the ones running everything soon. Abject stupidity.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

to be fair it was the same in the 70s and look how little the world has changed..

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Yeah round them up and send them to Iran.

Thiis statement is extremism as well.

Enough is enough .

The killing has to stop and a solution enforced.

There are faults on all sides... perpetual hate isnt going to bring peace to either side.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

nobody hates israel, they just hate zionists.

lets be honest, the only reason you folks are against palestine is because the left is.

the puppets masters really got control of everyone and can make anyone they want support whoever they want. its hilarious.

FYI I know people from Palestine personally and they have always mentioned that israel has been ethnic cleaning them for decades. y'all really have no idea what's going on over there.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Don't be naive, israel funded hamas lol

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

They were inside the capital and interfered with congress on the floor. No arrests? No insurrection claims? What?
edit on 10/19/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

i had to google zionist because I dont understand the slur.

From what I read a Zionist is someone who believes Israel should exist.

Guess Im a Zionist.
who knew?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Same kids that support BLM.
Same kids who support Antiffa
Same kids who where Che shirts.

disgusting...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I know Israelis personally. They tell me they are surrounded by people that want them destroyed and driven into the sea. They keep getting rockets fired at them and suicide bombers that they had to become security conscious of. They live in fear. Just last Oct they spoke of the troubles with the Israeli left and the 'humanitarian' pressure to lighten up on Gaza. And now their babies have been beheaded. They were prophetic I think now.
edit on 10/19/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Seems like many of you are mistaking anti-zionism for anti-semitism. There are obvious extremists on BOTH sides. To ignore Israel has a serious extremist problem is no different than ignoring the extremism of Hamas and other similar organizations.

Once again like Ukraine people's consent is being manufactured to support and align with an extremist group of individuals to further American foreign policy. Similarly to Ukraine only about 10% of the population holds these extreme views. As an American who studied history I know it only takes about 3% of a population to alter the trajectory of a nation.

Those of you who just recently had to "Google" the word "Zionism" to understand it's meaning probably shouldn't participate in this discussion no offense. Besides you all NOW trust exactly what Google tells you?

Get educated!

Before you are coerced into acting against you and your nations best interests.
edit on 19-10-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I know Israelis personally. They tell me they are surrounded by people that want them destroyed and driven into the sea. They keep getting rocks fired at them and suicide bombers that they had to become security conscious of. They live in fear. Just last Oct they spoke of the troubles with the Israeli left and the 'humanitarian' pressure to lighten up on Gaza. And now their babies have been beheaded. They were prophetic I think now.

fixed that for you.

When was the last time Israel had a suicide bomber?. The Jews of Israel live in fear because they commit terrorist acts every day.
Zionist settlers are the Illegal Occupiers here. The US and the UK Arms them

They bomb indiscriminately the civilian Palestinian population of Gaza. Bulldoze homes. Throw people out of their homes and replace them with wealthy Jews from around the globe. They Have a policy of apartheid, and conduct ethnic cleansing, war crimes on a daily basis, Shoot children for throwing rocks. Shoot children for standing still too long. Illegally imprison children without trial for years, and adults for decades.

They Kill, main and torture indiscriminately because nobody in the West has the will or the courage to hold them to account. Hamas on the other hand doesn't have this luxury of playing see no, hear no evil.

Look at any map of who lives closest to this sea that they are crying about being pushed into. The only people being pushed into the sea are the Palestinians.

And they wonder why people don't particularly like them.

Back in the late 1800's. Zionists hatched a plan to take over another country that didn't belong to them other than what they read in their holy books.

The Holocaust was committed in Christian Europe. The Arabs had no quarrel with the Jews next door.

Britain emptied Haifa of its male-aged Jews and Jailed every one of them from 1939-45. For a very good reason. They were stirring the # back then hoping WW2 would be a good time to make their move and reclaim Zion for themselves. We should never have let them out, and then back in.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This op is simply an example of just how out of touch so many of you here on ATS really are. Visited a major metro area in the US recently? These people are the MAJORITY in those cities. They will soon be the majority in the US! Get over it, open borders and "woke" Universities have consequences.

If you don't like living in the US, you don't have to leave........the US has LEFT YOU!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The news report in the provided link says around 2000 protesters.

*Checks title of post*

OP says millions of Americans...

Methinks OP is blowing this out of proportion.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

If what you say is true, then Satan really does control the earth, as the holy books state.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: musicismagic
Yeah round them up and send them to Iran.

Thiis statement is extremism as well.

Enough is enough .

The killing has to stop and a solution enforced.

There are faults on all sides... perpetual hate isnt going to bring peace to either side.

I would much rather see peace than war. So what's your plan?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

The title is speaking of America...not just Chicago, as the videos show.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
I have a photo of my grandad with 'Palestine, 1920' written on the back...

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Perhaps they shouldnt have assassinated the previous president. He wanted to make peace. The present one in Israel appears to be quite the nutter...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join