It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of Deranged Americans Are Openly Supporting Islamic Terrorist Acts While Hating on Israel.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 18, 2023

If someone had shown me the below two videos last month, at first look, I would have assumed they were filmed in some country where the citizens hated Israel and America.

This video is Chicago, IL. in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on October 14, 2023.

This video is Chicago, IL. in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on October 18, 2023.

How can any of us feel safe, knowing that America has been infiltrated by so many individuals who are so mentally warped, they think the horrendous atrocities HAMAS Palestinians did to thousands of Israeli citizens on October 8th, was JUSTIFIED?

These Anti-America "Americans" infesting Chicago, are now Angry at U.S. President Joe Biden, because he has the United States helping Israel recover from the attack...and going after HAMAS leaders, to wipe that terrorist group from existence.

Source: www.nbcchicago.com... 8/

I wonder how many of these terrorist sympathizers are actual American Citizens? Biden has been letting millions of people enter the United States from all over the world, with little or no vetting of who they are, what they do, or where they have been.

-CareWeMust

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Woke Democrats and those who want to belong?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

The Woke Democrats and those who want to belong?

They are now angry at the leader of Democrats (Joe Biden) for sending more ammunition for Israel to use against HAMAS.

The U.S. Protestors are alienating everyone here. They should probably repack their stuff and ship it all to IRAN. They'll have government support there.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
China, Qatar have been lobbying in the US and throwing billions at our schools for years. Of course they've been able to gain sympathizers.

Plenty of articles to choose from here:

[search.brave.com...]

These college kids still have a few years to go before their brain is even fully developed, and the brainwashing is starting at the preschool level now.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The people these young people are listening to are older activists and politicians, as the videos show. I wonder how they make money? Every day the past 2 weeks, they've been protesting.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Believe me, not a ONE of them has any clue what he or she is talking about. Ask them a simple question everyone knows about the area. What was the result of the six day war!? Nobody will have a clue!

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They are probably thinking these are the people of the Bible too when these people weren’t called Palestinians until the late 1960s!

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

THANKYOU for letting me know about the search.brave.com... search engine! It looks to have filters similar to Google.com, but with Conservative/MAGA news sites incorporated into the results. Google doesn't do that.

Thanks again!!

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Wow!

It’s astonishing to see how many America hating groups that are actually here in….AMERICA!
These losers are giving the America hating Liberals a run for their money.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah round them up and send them to Iran.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Going on at the Capital in DC as well.

Pro-Palestinian Protesters Occupy Cannon Bldg Rotunda at the Capitol, Washington, DC

The main message at this time is calling for a ceasefire in Gaza.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Is that an insurrection?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
They should be free to express themselves & assemble as anyone else. Censorship and totalitarian punishment for thought and speech is abhorrent both ways.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Is that an insurrection?

Not sure, lot of Jews there so I guess not.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
now i feel like a fool, in previous posts i defended israel thinking they were only defending themselves, but after today when i saw what netanyahu did two weeks before this hamas attack, i finally understand why the border was so loosely guarded, netanyahu is playing with us, hes counting on our ignorance to sheild israel from consequences.

he provoked them into attacking with his stunt at the UN where he showed a map without palestinian areas and basically announced the intention to remove palestine from the map while mocking jordan, egypt and saudi arabias efforts to resolve the israel/palestine conflict, the israeli government wanted them to attack, to help them realize their ambition of eliminating palestinians.

provoke an attack, leave border undefended, get attacked, declare war, get American support to sheild them, progress the war, remove palestinians and establish a greater israel.

they are counting on us to not notice how they are using us as a sheild to commit genocide without consequences, maybe we should reconsider our relationship with israel and not be so quick to dfend them without thinking.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kwakakev

Is that an insurrection?

If so, it would be the first insurrection in history at the Capitol.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yep let no forget that the terrorist organizations like Antifa and BLM are supporting this protest too, yep the true colors of those two terrorist groups in the US are showing and is not pretty, I wonder where the funding comes from.

Anybody that is in America celebrating and protesting against Israel should be considered a possible terrorist sympathizer and even infiltrated hamas terrorist itself.

This a darn joke, what is been allowed in our own soil.

And to think that antifa and BLM are democrat created and funded.

When it comes to California and Chicago they are the worst of the nations, the most dangerous places to be and that's where hamas animals will be planning attacks, I bet they will.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Because Palestine was never a country but a territory that was taken over by Arabs, then terrorist, the entire territory should be evacuated and send half of the terrorist sympathizers to Iran and the rest to the Arabs nations, without harming any of them but the hamas animals.

That will fix the problems,

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
They are all the foreigners that this administration has been letting in. No one has to assimilate anymore. They don’t even have to learn how to speak the English language anymore. They will be catered to in their own language and religion. Only in America. Am I right ????a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This hating each other back and forth is only accomplishing one thing.
It's a child sacrifice ritual to a heathen pagan deity who rewards in measures of pain.
I've been looking for some way this is beneficial in the long run thusly fruitless when in consideration of native tribes fully exterminated probably had good shamanic healers?

Sorry to blather

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join