It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing nature of COVID Is it just a regular winter bug now? SERIOUSLY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: 1947boomer

then Covid-19 first started infecting people about 4 years ago, it was novel. That means that 0% of the population's immune systems had developed antibodies specific to that particular Coronavirus.

This is totally incorrect. Covid was a con job .. nobody got sick from this phantasy disease .. it was ALL a lie and you are amongst those spreading disinformation and ultimately responsible, along with the rest of you, for the deaths of millions of people conned into accepting the bioweapon.

Just stop with the crap.

Nearly 7 million people have died of COVID-19.

Incorrect, but then again you already know that. Isn't it about time for you to clock out?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

a reply to: EternalShadow

Some serious diabolical snip

They can't win this war .. we got this.

I'm not sure about that only because that would take people admitting they've been dupped. The first step in recovery is admitting there's a problem. Most simply can't do that because that brings the reality of how utterly screwed they are and that could be devastating to anyone's life.

There's nothing you can do about the ticking time bomb that lies within? How horrifying.

As long as ANY other explanation for what's happening exists, people will NEVER believe that their expiration dates have been fast tracked.

It would collapse society worldwide. The implications are staggering.
edit on 10/15/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

As long as ANY other explanation for what's happening exists, people will never believe that their expiration dates have been fast tracked.

Sadly I think you are right .. there will come a point when they will notice their friends and family have died.

My sister in law just died of Cancer from the shot and her husband just been diagnosed with Cancer. Her funeral took 6 weeks to schedule due to the unprecedented demand for funeral services.

They can't deny it for too much longer.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

then Covid-19 first started infecting people about 4 years ago, it was novel. That means that 0% of the population's immune systems had developed antibodies specific to that particular Coronavirus.

This is totally incorrect. Covid was a con job .. nobody got sick from this phantasy disease .. it was ALL a lie and you are amongst those spreading disinformation and ultimately responsible, along with the rest of you, for the deaths of millions of people conned into accepting the bioweapon.

Just stop with the crap.

Incorrect, but then again you already know that. Isn't it about time for you to clock out?

If COVID-19 didn't exist, why was all cause mortality rising well before any of the vaccines were 'out' (2019-2020)?

Deaths per year

(post by kennyb72 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Just stop with the crap.

If COVID-19 didn't exist, why was all cause mortality rising well before any of the vaccines were 'out' (2019-2020)?

Deaths per year

Because the increased saturation of the atmosphere by larger amounts of electromagnetic frequencies released from towers. Especially the towers that emit millimeter waves, they make it more difficult to absorb oxygen molecules in some people, especially those with a large buildup of heavy metals.

Pretty simple to understand.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's a virus, it is dangerous for some people who for multiple reasons who have an improperly working immune system. When people get old, their immune systems often get weak, when people have had their immune system dampened for many medical diagnosises, they are given meds to help them cope and not over react. You can get Benedryl over the counter, that lowers the effectiveness of the immune system. There are multiple meds that deter proper immunity but sometimes they are needed to keep from dying from asthma or a related condition.

I am not taking sides on this, if someone wants to get vaccinated, it is their choice. If they don't want to, that should be their choice too. There are complications that can arise from the covid 19 vaccine, every medication can have side effects. I just don't think this med was properly evaluated, I think that the risk of the covid vaccine side effects is almost as risky as what most people will experience from getting covid and gaining immunity to it.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
COVID 19 was always a new "flu" virus. Doesn't matter where it came from or how it started. A "flu".;
Never got a flu jab...didn't believe in it. Too many stories from family, friends and what not..."oh I got the flu shot but still got the flu..."
Definitely didn't get a COVID jab...experimental drugs not for me

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv , putnam6

My nephew was a top nurse practitioner at the peak of the pandemic, at Portland hospital in Maine. There were so many patients on respirators that they could not keep up with demand. He said people were dying every minute for a few weeks and he even got Covid himself despite the cleanroom precautions and clothing. He said that the staff on the floors isolating Covid came so close to losing it , he did not know which was more dangerous. He also was one of the first to donate antibodies from his blood.

He described a nightmare that so many people know nothing about. Statements eluding to "That was all it was", just do not fit the scenario. That bug was really deadly, and still is. It keeps on giving as well, now that we know how "effective "the VAX's were. It may morph into a seasonal flue type disease, but when it was new, it was a deadly beast.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Just stop with the crap.

Deaths per year

Because the increased saturation of the atmosphere by larger amounts of electromagnetic frequencies released from towers. Especially the towers that emit millimeter waves, they make it more difficult to absorb oxygen molecules in some people, especially those with a large buildup of heavy metals.

Pretty simple to understand.

In countries with no organized roll out of 5G towers at the time? How does that happen?

Also, how do millimeter wavelengths prevent 0.0000000000066 of a millimeter oxygen atoms from flowing or binding to other atoms?

LOL.

(post by kennyb72 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
My nephew was a top nurse practitioner at the peak of the pandemic, at Portland hospital in Maine. There were so many patients on respirators that they could not keep up with demand. He said people were dying every minute for a few weeks and he even got Covid himself despite the cleanroom precautions and clothing. He said that the staff on the floors isolating Covid came so close to losing it , he did not know which was more dangerous. He also was one of the first to donate antibodies from his blood.

He described a nightmare that so many people know nothing about. Statements eluding to "That was all it was", just do not fit the scenario. That bug was really deadly, and still is. It keeps on giving as well, now that we know how "effective "the VAX's were. It may morph into a seasonal flue type disease, but when it was new, it was a deadly beast.

Having a wife with divorced parents, I have 2 mother in laws. One of them is a respiratory therapist at the hospital where I live, and the other owns a chain of healthcare facilities in the Dallas area. Same stories. Every single person i know in healthcare has the same experiences. At this point I have to question the sanity of people who still think it's fake.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: edaced4
COVID 19 was always a new "flu" virus.

Flu = influenza virus. Coronavirus = Coronavirus. They share a lot of symptoms, but they are not the same thing. Biologically not even close.

(post by kennyb72 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Still regarded as twice as deadly as 'Flu by at least one epidemiologist:

Covid: Still here, still deadly

First , you have to go learn what an epidemiologist is.
Start here:
Epidemiologist
1) They don't have to be an M.D. at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
First , you have to go learn what an epidemiologist is.
Start here:
Epidemiologist
1) They don't have to be an M.D. at all.

An epidemiologist is someone who is more educated on viruses than you, I, or chr0naut and it takes the better part of a decade of education to get there.
edit on 16-10-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Your reasoning is spot on if the original 'virus' was a 'normal' one and the 'vaccines' were too. But neither are/were, just my view.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join