It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing nature of COVID Is it just a regular winter bug now? SERIOUSLY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Changing nature of COVID Is it just a regular winter bug now?

OR perhaps at worst first few variants were nasty but they became less so over a brief time as has been the nature of all corona viruses

thoughts?

www.bbc.com...

Internet searches for Covid having shot up with news of a new variant and a rise in hospital admissions.

But there is plenty of evidence to suggest the virus is on its way to becoming just another respiratory bug to contend with, alongside flu and others maybe lesser known, such as respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), rhinorvirus and adenovirus.

And last winter, there were estimated to be more flu deaths than Covid ones, in England - just over 14,000 compared with 10,000 - according to the UK Health Security Agency.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Still regarded as twice as deadly as 'Flu by at least one epidemiologist:

Covid: Still here, still deadly

edit on 15-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The flu is also deadly.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

Not according to the stats brought forth in the article on the BBC

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
if only people would half ass wear a mask, wash their hands a bit, and not get all up in someone's grill, we could eliminate ALL flu deaths. I mean, we had it beat during covid. Unless......

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't know but I completely forgot there was a pandemic for 2 weeks, oops I mean 2 years, unless I turned on the TV.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I suspect that's all it ever really was.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I suspect that's all it ever really was.

Me too, incoserve, me too.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

www.npr.org...

Since both are seasonal, at particular times one disease at its peak might be worse than the other that is in a brief lull, in a limited geographical area and time-frame.

Here's some web pages from the government source for the statistics used in the BBC article. Please read the source page fully and ask yourself if the reporter is drawing the same conclusions in those 'official' pages:

Flu and COVID-19 surveillance report published

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Covid was always just winter colds and flues, re-labeled as covid, with intense psychological warfare and 100% lies by all media and governments to get people to get the bioweapon injected into their arms.

The two biggest lies were 'asymptomatic transmission' (formerly known as a healthy person) and the PCR test .. which is not a diagnostic tool and cannot detect for infections .. very useful to dial in a high sampling rate to get 100% false positives. Kerry Mullins the Nobel winning inventor pointed out that it is an amazing scientific instrument for research purposes but not for detecting illness.

The bioweapon was prepared before the plandemic by DARPA. This was an attack on humanity by the very evil minded NWO (satanists) as the globalists event, to kick off their great reset.

All governements around the world are in on the kill and have all been rewarded for their evil participation. Doctors, Hospitals and all MSM are compromised and will face their justice soon.

The year of horror with lockdowns banned flights, Masks, Social distancing and generally a loss of our freedoms, separation from loved ones where necessary to create the demand. The timing of the release of the bioweapon was determined by behavioural psychologists (SAGE) In the UK .. not one Epidemiologist amongst them.

The bioweapon was deployed by the US DOD Operation Warp Speed .. who oversaw the rollout globally.

The stage was set for the biggest cull of humanity in our history.

Immediately after the attack, people were dying by the thousands but over large area's, so as to not draw too much attention, it made it easier to cover up all dying. Social media were removing posts from people who simply stated that their relative died after the shot.

Those who survived the first 30 days started to get very sick and our governments declared the new Delta variant was responsible.

They did the same when people started getting sick from the second jab. All the deaths after the rollout were blamed on convid.

Currently, excess deaths above 5yr baseline are running at between 10% and 20% amounting to thousands of people murdered every week by the bioweapon and it is not slowing down.

It is very hard to put an accurate figure on the devastation to humanity, but reports are saying over 20 million dead and up to 2.2 billion people are injured to some degree. They are all potential early deaths yet to happen.

We regularly get posters on this site who actively jump onto threads that are exposing the NWO. They proceed to muddy the waters and discredit the truth tellers. These people are all TRAITORS to humanity and live under the delusion that they will get away with this Sh!t. We all see you, you filth! .. you are not fooling anyone. Justice will come for you .. one way or another.

Lots of other distractions right now with the NWO attack on Russia .. can't have a one world government if there are governments who won't sell their people out to the globalists.

The current new thing, although it's the same old thing and that is Israel false flagging, with their bought and paid for Hamas. They are unconcerned by how many Jews die, just so long as they have a solid excuse to murder more Palestinians and to annex more land for new settlements.

It is heartbreaking to see what Zionist Israel management do to the poor people of Palestine, when they decide to steal more Palestinian land for new settlements.

For those of you who have not woken up to these realties yet .. the truth is about to hit everyone. Currently (total guess) up to 60% of the world population are awake the remaining 40% are seriously damaged by mass psychosis from the psychological warfare and are now experiencing cognitive dissonance. Recovery will take some time even when all is revealed.

The globalists (NWO) attacked us and started a war against us starting in 2020.

Weapons deployed against us include Biological, Chemical, Poisoning from the air Chemtrails, Poisoning our water supply with fluoride (neurotoxin) Injecting our food with nanoparticles, Weather modification including, cloud seeding with iodides (weather bombs), creating and manipulating jet streams using atmospheric heating (HAARP) creating catastrophic drought conditions and then burning the tinder dry grass using lasers from high altitude aircraft.

All weather events are designed to convince the unaware public that we face a global man made crisis due to CO2 .. anyone with a brain knows that CO2 is a trace element and that the global warming/climate change scam is being used as an excuse to lock us down in 15 min cities under the control of the NWO.

Of course you all know this, but I guess there are still a few people who needs to wake up before it's too late.

The great awakening has started .. retribution will follow.

edit on 15-10-2023 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Here's the blueprints:
bailiwicknews.substack.com...

Some serious diabolical snip.😳

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The uber-vaxxed are going to dig their heels in now and insist covid is the worst thing to ever hit our generation. They have to justify their gullibility somehow.

Brings to mind the old adage "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

When Covid-19 first started infecting people about 4 years ago, it was novel. That means that 0% of the population's immune systems had developed antibodies specific to that particular Coronavirus.

It was always known by people who study this kind of thing that the infection would eventually become endemic. That's the condition where almost 100% of the population's immune systems would have developed specific antibodies. In developed countries, about 70% of the population has been vaccinated and probably a similar fraction has developed antibodies through natural infection, with a certain amount of overlap between the two groups. That's probably still a bit less than have had the flu or had flu vaccines, but we're getting there. Probably not quite on a par with seasonal flu yet, but getting close.

There was never much question that this would happen, the only question was how long it would take and how many people would die in the process.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Some serious diabolical snip

They can't win this war .. we got this.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

Since both are seasonal, at particular times one disease at its peak might be worse than the other that is in a brief lull, in a limited geographical area and time-frame.

Here's some web pages from the government source for the statistics used in the BBC article. Please read the source page fully and ask yourself if the reporter is drawing the same conclusions in those 'official' pages:

Respectfully the BBC report was in reference to deaths while your link is in reference to cases and hospitalizations. ERGO APPLES to ORANGES.

Furthermore here's the one graph I could find with both COVID and other viruses. Covid is there on this testing graph but it is by no means the dominant infection. Unless Im reading it wrong.

(post by kennyb72 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

www.npr.org...

Respectfully the BBC report was in reference to deaths while your link is in reference to cases and hospitalizations. ERGO APPLES to ORANGES.

Furthermore here's the one graph I could find with both COVID and other viruses. Covid is there on this testing graph but it is by no means the dominant infection. Unless Im reading it wrong.

I would read the bars as 'stacked' with the length of each colour being related to the total numbers of each disease.

Although fewer actually had COVID-19 at particular times of the season, more who had it died (as a percentage of those measured as infected, and not shown in this graph) in the period mentioned, compared with other respiratory diseases.

This is part of the problem of the statistics. While one authority is using absolute headcount numbers, another is using ratios of the infected as their measure. And those with a particular point to make can 'cherry-pick' the data that seems to support their agenda.

Thrown into the mix was the use of IFR rather than CFR measures. The IFR measured fatalities against estimated numbers of those infected (a value which widely varied between different proponents), and the CFR referred to the ratio between confirmed cases and fatalities (to me, the CFR seemed a less 'rubbery' figure, but I can see the usefulness of IFR in epidemiology as opposed to measurement of clinical response with CFR).

There were also attempts to limit the spread of COVID-19, but that were not applied against other respiratory diseases (isolating and quarantining outbreaks, for instance). This probably kept the total number of cases down, but it doesn't speak to the relative deadliness of the diseases.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: 1947boomer

then Covid-19 first started infecting people about 4 years ago, it was novel. That means that 0% of the population's immune systems had developed antibodies specific to that particular Coronavirus.

This is totally incorrect. Covid was a con job .. nobody got sick from this phantasy disease .. it was ALL a lie and you are amongst those spreading disinformation and ultimately responsible, along with the rest of you, for the deaths of millions of people conned into accepting the bioweapon.

Just stop with the crap.

Nearly 7 million people have died of COVID-19.

Even now, people are still dying of COVID-19, in hospitals and under medical care and surveillance, which we can confirm through genomic assay as well as symptomologically and epidemiologically.

The test kits are, and have been, detecting something definite.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I never tested, but I suspect I had it back in '21 and again just a few weeks ago. No way to be certain, but I know what fly is like and these times were definitely nastier and harder to shake.
Still, not concerned enough to accept the gene-jab. I beat it twice and if it gets me eventually, that's the way it goes.

(post by kennyb72 removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join