It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transwoman cyclist wins women's race to prove men are physically superior

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
For those with intelectual integrity here is the article with the interview done by the korean times from june 7. 2023.

interview by the korean times

This is an interesting quote.

"I was around 7 when I first thought I should have been born a woman," she said, adding that when she saw Ha Ri-su, Korea's first transgender celebrity on television as a middle school student, it gave her a clearer vision of who she is and how she wanted to live.

During her teenage years, as she began to embrace her gender identity, she chose the nickname Hwa-rin, which translates to "flower cherisher" in English.

So is everything else she says because she is deluded and just the partd that tickle your bias is where she is right?

Just another rhetoric technique that goes to show your dishonesty, your cravings for echo chambers and the propensity to lying.

It's your kind of post that will ultimately encourage some phobes to talk #, so we can get them where it hurts.
You are for all intents wirking for the trans lobby.

If I had an agenda I'd just let you lie. But I thought that's not something that is alowed around here, sadly very sadly you're proving me wrong and it seems propaganda is alowed.
I have never seen such a mean apprach choosen by the pro trans crowd.
Encouraging transphobe trough lies, to get bold enough to speak against trans, the slander rulings will put them into their place... brilliant.

Those lies can't be organic, and you are not helping honest people with honest concerns. So I guess it's that you actually try to set up transphobe... Just brilliant

Homophobes also had to be put into their place trough though love, please encourage yourself and others more so you go lecture people on their pronoun use and hand out psychoanalysis like Macdonald hand outs hamburgers.

But we all know in the face of real trans some couldn't formulate one coherent sentence as they'd be occupied to hide their boners...

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

definately hiding the topic from the parent's is a serious no-no. Certainly secret transition's in that respect should be a criminal offense. Leave the kids alone.

I'm pretty sure you'd have a hard time finding a regulation that makes those things legal.
teachers are advised to handle trans info with care and if home is not a save place to share that info with, they are allowed to not share it with the parents, it's to protect kids from abusive parents.
Maybe the intolant approach isn't the best idea... But hey you can raise your children however you like, if you misstreat them there are ways and forms to put those phobic parents into their spots too
Teacher have no extra rights granted.

Those are all lies, and so long a real regulation from schools and hospitals are quoted that proove whats been said. Those are lies blatant and harmful lies, not even harmful to trans. There is no bad publicity, but harmful to those with honest concerns, they'll loose credibility too.

edit on 26-8-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
For those with intelectual integrity here is the article with the interview done by the korean times from june 7. 2023.

interview by the korean times

This is an interesting quote.

"I was around 7 when I first thought I should have been born a woman," she said, adding that when she saw Ha Ri-su, Korea's first transgender celebrity on television as a middle school student, it gave her a clearer vision of who she is and how she wanted to live.

During her teenage years, as she began to embrace her gender identity, she chose the nickname Hwa-rin, which translates to "flower cherisher" in English.

So is everything else she says because she is deluded and just the partd that tickle your bias is where she is right?

Just another rhetoric technique that goes to show your dishonesty, your cravings for echo chambers and the propensity to lying.

It's your kind of post that will ultimately encourage some phobes to talk #, so we can get them where it hurts.
You are for all intents wirking for the trans lobby.

If I had an agenda I'd just let you lie. But I thought that's not something that is alowed around here, sadly very sadly you're proving me wrong and it seems propaganda is alowed.
I have never seen such a mean apprach choosen by the pro trans crowd.
Encouraging transphobe trough lies, to get bold enough to speak against trans, the slander rulings will put them into their place... brilliant.

Those lies can't be organic, and you are not helping honest people with honest concerns. So I guess it's that you actually try to set up transphobe... Just brilliant

Homophobes also had to be put into their place trough though love, please encourage yourself and others more so you go lecture people on their pronoun use and hand out psychoanalysis like Macdonald hand outs hamburgers.

But we all know in the face of real trans some couldn't formulate one coherent sentence as they'd be occupied to hide their boners...

You ve missed the important part from your own link (not from fox news as you said). It's everywhere on the news btw

When she crossed the finish line in the women's race, she was "more relieved than triumphant," because she felt she finally made her point about male physical superiority and gender inclusion in sports. At the same time, Na felt sorry for the female cyclists who competed against her and offered them energy drinks as a kind of apology during the race.

I am not honored. I am not proud of myself at all. I believe other transgender athletes would feel the same way. They may not want to admit it, but they're being selfish. There is no honor as an athlete in that," she said, referring to international transgender athletes who have sparked heated debate about the fairness of their competing against biological women after transitioning

I think the message is clear.
There should be no transwomen in women's sports.

Even the term transwoman is so problematic, it isn't describing a biological reality but a twisted fantasy created by adults.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE

There are a few case's where I think Trans female's could compete fair and square against biologically female competition. Maybe chess(pretty obvious), darts, and maybe badminton are where I don't see any real difference.

Not even there!

There is a serious reason why the chess federation has banned transwomen from female chess competitions. Men are on average much better than women in chess and in competitive events even the best female players rank in world rankings. There is s thread about chess banning transwomen btw.

I think there should be awareness on this subject and not trans propaganda in schools and universities about 'inclusion and diversity'. Men have no rights when it comes to female sports and female only spaces.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

the honest concern is how bad is a parent raping and abusing their child for them to develop the mental illness that they believe they are opposite sex?? That was the source of virtually all the trans mental illness until it got turned into a propoganda front to indoctrinate children with these ideas and turned it into a fad .

Whereas before some deep digging into the family life would have removed the child from the home due to abuse. Now they have brainwashed innocent children who were not being abused into believing this lunacy and will have the children removed from safe parents and out into the hands of actual pedos who will support this dellusion.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

such a source full post, sounds legit...

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

the honest concern is how bad is a parent raping and abusing their child for them to develop the mental illness that they believe they are opposite sex?? That was the source of virtually all the trans mental illness until it got turned into a propoganda front to indoctrinate children with these ideas and turned it into a fad .

Please support this claim with some evidence other than your opinion. I am not claiming it does not happen at all and I am not claiming it is solely to trans. Before you go on a tangent and think I am "pro trans"...

I just want evidence about what you just claimed: Virtually any trans was raped and abused by their parents. Any scientific paper. Not your personal thoughts on trans, only the evidence.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 26.8.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain
Waive HIPPA and speak to the therapists. Or for that matter, pick up one of the many books the famous one have about themselves.

Some were runaways on the streets turned child whores after running away from their abusers. it is a very similar thing with homosexuals. Anomalies occur in the natural way of things when something is corrupted horribly.
Up until so many years ago most of these cases were from unnatural corruption and abuse by a third party onto the individual in question during childhood. However, once being turned into a trend thanks to deviant media and propaganda, kids just claimed it out of some kind of solidarity stance in an effort to be more accepted.

One thing I will tell you for sure, the more unsupervised internet access today's children have, the more you will see children being corrupted playing pretend with their true gender.

A child will only act like this if not being abused because they are being influenced by an outside source, typically through unsupervised internet access.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am not interested in your opinion, skipped your post.

Evidence of your claims, as in, something you didn't come up with, but actual science.

Post it or look stupid claiming something without being able to back it up. Post those plenty studies, you should have no trouble doing it. It should be a cakewalk for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

That was the source of virtually all the trans mental illness until it got turned into a propoganda front

Freudian slips...

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

We just had this topic, I am amused you know what I am about.

It's our secret.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: AlienBorg

Our local korean hero advocates for someting similar to weight category in boxing.
How many are there again?

No.

The transwoman athlete says clearly it's selfish for transwomen to take part in female competitions due to their physiological advantages over women.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Lol,
Thats why no one should take you word for anything but lies....

she's quoted saying it...

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Lol,
Thats why no one should take you word for anything but lies....

she's quoted saying it...

I remind you what the transwoman athlete says which is another blow to the trans lobby and the trans ideology

When she crossed the finish line in the women's race, she was "more relieved than triumphant," because she felt she finally made her point about male physical superiority and gender inclusion in sports. At the same time, Na felt sorry for the female cyclists who competed against her and offered them energy drinks as a kind of apology during the race.

I am not honored. I am not proud of myself at all. I believe other transgender athletes would feel the same way. They may not want to admit it, but they're being selfish. There is no honor as an athlete in that," she said, referring to international transgender athletes who have sparked heated debate about the fairness of their competing against biological women after transitioning

When you keep on the denialism path nothing good can come out of it. But the trans ideology relies on denialism of facts and reality. At least there are some honest 'trans' people who aren't going along with the entire and full propaganda.

It would have been perfect if he comes again and says there are no transgender people, It's just a fantasy we like to engage with.

That would have bee perfect!

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by AlienBorg removed for a manners violation)
(post by Terpene removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You cannot choose your gender or 'transition' between genders. That's precisely the fantasy some people choose to accept and if anyone believes it then they're delusional.

Since the trans ideology is full of these fantasies and delusions many of the sport's governing bodies have taken the decisions to terminate the demands of the trans lobby and ban transwomen from female competitions. The correct decision. Transwomen should have never been allowed in female sports.

The blows to the trans ideology are so many it will find it difficult to survive in the future. Even a transwoman has come out (not the only one) and criticised other transwomen who take part in female competitions.
edit on 26-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg
If memory helps he isn't the only transwoman or transgender person who has spoken against transwomen taking part in female competitions. .

I remember Caitlyn Jenner (Formerly Bruce Jenner) speak out about it. She said she still hits the golf ball farther than the biological women and has 'plenty of testosterone' still left. That it's not right that she play golf against biological women.

posted on Aug, 26 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

i was just quoting what the guy was saying.

yeah, it should be open for TIFs, TIMs and Non Binary.

but eventually look how it goes:

link 1
link 2

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join