It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transwoman cyclist wins women's race to prove men are physically superior

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
firstsportz.com...

Na Hwa-rin, a transgender cyclist from South Korea, recently won a women’s race in a breakthrough victory that defies conventional stereotypes. After transitioning from male to female last year, Na’s choice to compete against biological women was motivated by a desire to illustrate a critical point.

Her unwavering goal was to expose the evident physical advantages that biological males have over their female counterparts in sports. Despite the criticism she received throughout her transition, Na diligently prepared this event to bring awareness about this difficult subject.

In an audacious move, Na publicly criticized other transgender athletes who prefer to compete against women, calling their acts “selfish“.Despite their own claims, these players, she claims, unknowingly harm the credibility of women’s sports.

Finally some honesty and decency from a transgender athlete who openly criticised other transwomen athletes for taking part in female competitions knowing they have many physical advantages over women but still go ahead and take part resulting in unfair competition, displacing many female athletes in rankings, and winning events and competitions.

The message is crystal clear and he proved his point by winning the race so to show men on average are physically superior to women, something everyone knows well, but some people try to ignore so to support and push politics and ideologies. Fortunately a good number of sports have banned transwomen from female competitions and a number of US states have legislated by banning transgender athletes from school and college competitions.
edit on 25-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

I think it's great that this person showed the silliness of all this, and spoke up. But I cannot call a dude who put on a dress "she". He's a dude.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think it's great that this person showed the silliness of all this, and spoke up. But I cannot call a dude who put on a dress "she". He's a dude.

My bad.

Have now corrected the mistake. It's definitely a he and not a she but made a good contribution to the debate of whether transwomen should take in female competitions.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So a person purposely joins a competition and wins and then claims to do so in support of biological gender???
Umm dude you got played by someone's words to make a win and not be canceled.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

So a person purposely joins a competition and wins and then claims to do so in support of biological gender???
Umm dude you got played by someone's words to make a win and not be canceled.

Probably you need to read the whole story

With the victory, Na qualified for the National Sports Festival but declined the invite.

"I don't want to make an issue to the point where I harm other people," she said.

Na says committees should include a "third gender" category.

www.foxnews.com...

According to the news he wants to take part at another category. Some sports have already created an open category but what happens in each sport is not clear yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

My kind of person!

A true hero!

I have never cared if an adult chooses to transition. Their business, not mine. They want to mutilate their bodies? Well adults do it all the time with tattoos, cosmetic surgery, and dental work. Think lizard man, hollywood stars who look like something out of a horror show after too much surgery.

I don't give a rats behind who an adult chooses to have sex with or what they do in the bedroom as long as it is totally consensual. AND they don't tell me about it, they don't insist I know about it, they don't insist I applaud it and march in a parade to celebrate their sexual proclivities.

I do think transgender "women" have a biological advantage over biological women in sports and make a mockery of Title 9 when Biden insists they are the same. It is a travesty and a mockery of scientific biology, in favor of a mentally ill like denial of real and true biology. Good for this transgender "woman" to have the courage to acknowledge her chromosomes and the reality of what that means.

I do think it is child abuse to question children in schools as to if they feel like they aren't the chromosome pattern they were born with. I think it is child abuse to in any way physically transition children. Children as young as 5 are being instructed by teachers in liberal districts to examine their gender and if they want to change, HORRIFIC. Children often want to be a ballerina one day, a dentist the next, a firefighter the next. Yet teachers in liberals districts insist they can make a life altering decision at age 5 or 6. Even at age 13-18. The brain is not fully formed until age 25. But once over 18 and legally adults, it is their decision and I don't care what they do to their bodies. I do care before age 18 when it is child abuse because the child's brain is unformed and they are constitutionally unable, scientifically unable, to make life changing rational decisions.

This is the most sane, most sensible and most mature transgender woman I have heard of. I respect her and admire what she has done.

edit on 8/25/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Allowing men who have transitioned to compete against women is discrimination against women. You can't try to help one group of people by discriminating against another.

I think everyone has the same rights, and these transgender women also have a right to compete, there is a solution, but this isn't it. You can't tell girls they can do anything, be anything, achieve anything... except. Except when this happens. Except when a man transitions and then uses natural advantages against you. Then you're number two and you have to accept it.

That's not fair.

I don't know what the solution is, but having transitioned men compete against women isn't the right one.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

My kind of person!

A true hero!

I have never cared if an adult chooses to transition. Their business, not mine. They want to mutilate their bodies? Well adults do it all the time with tattoos, cosmetic surgery, and dental work. Think lizard man, hollywood stars who look like something out of a horror show after too much surgery.

I don't give a rats behind who an adult chooses to have sex with or what they do in the bedroom as long as it is totally consensual. AND they don't tell me about it, they don't insist I know about it, they don't insist I applaud it and march in a parade to celebrate their sexual proclivities.

I do think transgender "women" have a biological advantage over biological women in sports and make a mockery of Title 9 when Biden insists they are the same. It is a travesty and a mockery of scientific biology, in favor of a mentally ill like denial of real and true biology. Good for this transgender "woman" to have the courage to acknowledge her chromosomes and the reality of what that means.

I do think it is child abuse to question children in schools as to if they feel like they aren't the chromosome pattern they were born with. I think it is child abuse to in any way physically transition children. Children as young as 5 are being instructed by teachers in liberal districts to examine their gender and if they want to change, HORRIFIC. Children often want to be a ballerina one day, a dentist the next, a firefighter the next. Yet teachers in liberals districts insist they can make a life altering decision at age 5 or 6. Even at age 13-18. The brain is not fully formed until age 25. But once over 18 and legally adults, it is their decision and I don't care what they do to their bodies. I do care before age 18 when it is child abuse because the child's brain is unformed and they are constitutionally unable, scientifically unable, to make life changing rational decisions.

This is the most sane, most sensible and most mature transgender woman I have heard of. I respect her and admire what she has done.

If memory helps he isn't the only transwoman or transgender person who has spoken against transwomen taking part in female competitions. But surely one of very few transwomen athletes who have spoken out.

It's not a debate whether transwomen have a biological advantage over women. Transwomen are men.

I am participating in another thread and it seems even chess has had enough with this trans lobby and banned transwomen from taking part in female chess competitions.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Do we really need to run experiments to prove this?

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Do we really need to run experiments to prove this?

One of the best questions!
I hope it's a rhetorical question.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

banned transwomen from taking part in female chess competitions.

Which is a blatant lie you keep repeating even when shown conclusive proof...

This smells like phobic propaganda too, and all of those falling for it will have a rough awakening, when they realize that those alleged trans bans might not affect fully transitioned, legal gender.

Trans is a legal gender dénomination you can choose it in your passport.
Honest question, do trans bans only affect those that choose trans in their documents? Because words have meaning and man can have his documents changed to women, would a trans ban even be applicable to them?

In the case of FIDE they even hid a paragraph in there, that gives them the right to sanction other federations that don't let compete trans, if FIDE accepts their transitioning.

Before you applaud this make sure you don't fall for propaganda, it has all the red flags...

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I was merely musing out loud about the obviousness of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
good for her/him, and I like how he advocates for a third gender class

but western T-women are too entitled, selfish, and focused on beating "TERFs" to entertain that logic 🙄

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I was merely musing out loud about the obviousness of it.

It's not obvious to the gender ideologues and trans activists...

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
a two year ban while they investigate how to proceed is still a ban. And that is direct from the world chess body in question. Yesterday I watched a man in a dress pretending to be a woman get sucker punched. I laughed. It was very entertaining. I hope to see more of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Go to the thread and read it. Read the whole FIDE régulation on trans section carefully. Up to two years no word for already transitioned....

Off topic

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
good for her/him, and I like how he advocates for a third gender class

but western T-women are too entitled, selfish, and focused on beating "TERFs" to entertain that logic 🙄

Let's not bring a 'third gender' discussion!
An open category or a category only for trans people is much more appropriate as a term.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
For those with intelectual integrity here is the article with the interview done by the korean times from june 7. 2023.

interview by the korean times

This is an interesting quote.

"Some people might ask, 'Why should we do that for only one person?' because I am the only transgender athlete in Korea so far. But if we lower the bar, more will join. The room will quickly fill up if we allow more people to compete in sports and let them live their dreams,"

You're pundit story is like 3 nodes of propaganda spins away and you dare to make yourself an opinion on what is actually happening....
When fox broke the story a week later they just so happen to forget to quote her full interview, what a surprise....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join