It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unliscensed BIO-Tech lab operating in Calif

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels Grilled cheese and tomato soup is awesome...i sprinkle Funyons crumbs into the soup thoughđź‘Ť

edit on 31-7-2023 by FishsticksAndKetchup because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FishsticksAndKetchup

sautee onions, add to tomato soup simmer while grilling cheese
add soup to bowl, add grilled cheese to top and cover with more cheese broil to taste serve hot
viola, "Dusty's grilled onion soup"
You will thank me later and you are welcome in advance

This must be what the guy was really making in that lab

Edit: please do not use american cheese
edit on 31pm31600000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
A very serious question for all of you :- what is a Lab? Any lab? A lab is a building , any building, where laboratory experiments take place. It could be in your neighbours garage and you would not know. Licenced/ un licenced. How many chop shops are operating illegally?

A lab isn't necessarily where experiments take place. It can be a production lab, as this one was apparently.

JFTR, seems enough sources, local and otherwise, are reporting on this, so I believe it's legit. Any illegal, unregistered manufacturing labs of anything, particularly bio-products, is a bad thing, whether it is linked to other countries or is of purely domestic origin.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Thank you for that wonderful post.

I find it hard to believe anyone would think this story is made up.

There are plenty of links to prove this is true and

I would think these same people should be worried like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: baddmove

This is a serious story! And yet the distractors here questioning sources have thrown it off kilter.

Maybe this is so scary, denial is welcomed in some peoples minds.

Orrr …… there are some people with literally nothing going on in their lives, and derailing threads is what they do with their days. Be they 15 or 80.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Just reading the comments from your California Globe source and one commenter says this source is a grocery store tabloid-type paper. To sell papers and make money.

Before you get all twisted and start losing sleep you need to step back, take a look and consider your news source. Are you reading about this in the Fresno Bee or LA Times? That would be a no, you are reading about it on The California Globe. Now, if this Globe is anything like The Globe tabloid you see at the supermarket checkout lane, then you must realize that almost, if not all articles in those publications are to be read with tongue in cheek. The stories are fabricated to cause alarm and are not based on reality. It’s 2023 and the internet has developed in such a way that anyone can set up a webpage and as long as the name hasn’t already been taken, they may call it whatever they like, in this case a newspaper. It would be interesting to know how many reporters this paper employs, and how deep into investigative stories do they dwell? Remember, this is not a division of a TV newsmagazine either, so no deep pockets of money to investigate if the stories are factual, so take everything you read from here with a grain of salt and relax, the sky isn’t falling just yet.

turns out this is real. Being quick to snuff out sources seems to be more of a dick move than anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

One post on that paper said that. ONE. Not at all the preponderance of comments.

Most were locals talking about the lab find.

Of course our disruptors are going to zero in on that one and only hate comment and bring it here to do even more disruption.

For all we know it was disgruntled employee of a small town paper.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I don't know why this isn't a major concern here in the USA but this should be looked into really close
to make sure there aren't more of these labs out there. It amazes me sometimes what foreign companies get away with here in America.

Places like these are going to be the death of us all and no one in town knew it was even there.
californiaglobe.com...

www.kvpr.org...

kmph.com...

Why would a COVID lab run by a shady Chinese company be operating in Reedley, CA in the central San Joaquin Valley? The lab, which was supposed to be an empty building, was discovered by Reedley city code enforcement officers when they saw a garden hose attached to the building and investigated.

Darren Fraser at the MidValley Times reported earlier this week that the building has been illegally operated since October 2022 by Wang Zhaolin of Prestige Biotech, and the lab was used to produce COVID-19 tests and pregnancy tests.

Everything can be bought in America.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
A lot more attention is being given to this story since I made this post.

More reports are coming in too.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
A lot more attention is being given to this story since I made this post.

More reports are coming in too.

Apparently Gavin Newsome approved and funded.

Will this affect his fan boy base who love a pretty face that lies like hell 24/7 ?

Naahh.

Starting to look like all top tier dems and a lot of RINOs are busy helping the Chinese, with lots of little pieces of their slow, steady, offensive against America.

Must be lots of CCP $ flowing, and lots of promises of positions in the politburo once they win.

If America can sidestep it, we are all owed a New Nuremberg Trial, and lots of lawful, public hangings.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is no good. Wow.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

They are in every State.

There was a recent article in West Michigan News, about a bio lab in Norton Shores, but the location was withheld.

These are not all operated by US entities, many are Chinese.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join