It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unliscensed BIO-Tech lab operating in Calif

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't know why this isn't a major concern here in the USA but this should be looked into really close
to make sure there aren't more of these labs out there. It amazes me sometimes what foreign companies get away with here in America.

Places like these are going to be the death of us all and no one in town knew it was even there.
californiaglobe.com...

www.kvpr.org...

kmph.com...

Why would a COVID lab run by a shady Chinese company be operating in Reedley, CA in the central San Joaquin Valley? The lab, which was supposed to be an empty building, was discovered by Reedley city code enforcement officers when they saw a garden hose attached to the building and investigated.

Darren Fraser at the MidValley Times reported earlier this week that the building has been illegally operated since October 2022 by Wang Zhaolin of Prestige Biotech, and the lab was used to produce COVID-19 tests and pregnancy tests.

edit on 30-7-2023 by baddmove because: added another source

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
On one hand everybody blames the MSM for manipulating the narrative. On the other hand everybody believes the MSM reports to be real🤔 Such confusing times...

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This country has been sold sadly. But anyone who questions it is making stuff up. I agree the MSM has been lying to us about everything. I don't trust what any of them say. Seeing they are all owned by the same people.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

It’s an insane story and makes me wonder how many others there are. Be careful what you stick up your nose for testing( or just say No.)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FishsticksAndKetchup

You know that there is a difference between pay cable news shows and local network affiliates, correct?

Are you questioning the truth of this reporting?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

So are you saying this reporting is false?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is actually pretty scary stuff folks.
I have a few questions just like these too....
We have a few questions:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Broken quotes
edit on 30-7-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 30-7-2023 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
no, it has nothing to do with who's reporting it.

It has everything to do with why is a lab even there and who authorized it.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Just reading the comments from your California Globe source and one commenter says this source is a grocery store tabloid-type paper. To sell papers and make money.

Before you get all twisted and start losing sleep you need to step back, take a look and consider your news source. Are you reading about this in the Fresno Bee or LA Times? That would be a no, you are reading about it on The California Globe. Now, if this Globe is anything like The Globe tabloid you see at the supermarket checkout lane, then you must realize that almost, if not all articles in those publications are to be read with tongue in cheek. The stories are fabricated to cause alarm and are not based on reality. It’s 2023 and the internet has developed in such a way that anyone can set up a webpage and as long as the name hasn’t already been taken, they may call it whatever they like, in this case a newspaper. It would be interesting to know how many reporters this paper employs, and how deep into investigative stories do they dwell? Remember, this is not a division of a TV newsmagazine either, so no deep pockets of money to investigate if the stories are factual, so take everything you read from here with a grain of salt and relax, the sky isn’t falling just yet.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Why do you believe it was 'authorized' by anyone?

There are unauthorized drug labs all over the US. Might even be one in your neighborhood.

eta: Im not questioning your source. But at least 3 people here are. 'Globe' , OFFS, doesn't mean that the little local news paper is associated with the tabloid of the same name.

GIVE ME A BREAK.

edit on 7/30/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OK, i added another source.

Did you not watch the videos? did you just read the article from the Globe?

C'mon people. You think this is make believe or what..

www.kvpr.org...
news.yahoo.com...
kmph.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
From the California Globe; there's even a video interviewing city officials.

californiaglobe.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This is a serious story! And yet the distractors here questioning sources have thrown it off kilter.

Maybe this is so scary, denial is welcomed in some peoples minds.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels I'm saying the whole thing is probably made up. I understand perfectly the distinction between mainstream and local affiliates. My argument is the operative word being "affiliate" Here in Colorado we had a "local" initiative to change legislation requiring only a single license plate rather than two and on some MIRACULOUS EVENT, the day before it was voted on, the MSM (local affiliate) reported upon an accident of somebody who "hit and run" a little girl on a bike and THANK GOD, their front license plate fell off and they were able to capture the evil monster and so THANK GOD for two license plates instead of one? 🙄

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Secret CCP bio-weapons labs

Secret CCP police stations

CCP buying up property around military bases

About 400 military aged chinese national being encountered at our southern border every month.

The current regime is owned by the CCP and they are allowing an invasion.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
a reply to: CoyoteAngels
no, it has nothing to do with who's reporting it.

It has everything to do with why is a lab even there and who authorized it.

From one of your sources, the lab's owner's previous lab business went under then he/she started up this one. More digging is needed because the owner could have started up this new lab with the licenses from the other defunct lab and then said licenses may have expired. There really is not a lot of investigation into this, just people looking at the aftermath.

One thing is for sure those poor mice were living and maybe being tortured in horrific conditions.

edit on q00000050731America/Chicago1212America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FishsticksAndKetchup

You really don't have a rational reason to doubt this reporting then?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Meth labs arent really licensed or regulated or registered are they?

Funny how some are more worried about mice than an unregulated biolab operating in secret among unsuspecting people, because something something expired license and media frauds.

edit on 7/30/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join