It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis Experiencers / Have You Ever Had an Episode with The Guardian of The Threshold?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wish to thank all of ATS and with former OP SLED735 for teaching me what I was experiencing throughout my entire life until 2018-2019. Most but not all of my communications with her are documented by her "monster" sized thread about having more than one paranormal experiences beginning December 2018. I cannot confirm but it is my belief that SLED 735 passed. RIP SELD735.

My definition of an episode is a single Sleep Paralysis [SP] event in that you appear to be awake in your bedroom or another previous home but cannot move or speak. The room is always in black and white or fuzzy gray somewhat out of focus. I see nothing in color and hear nothing. Whatever that this is in the doorway or corner of the room just stares, doesn't move or say anything. Others report the same or much , much worse.

I have had Sleep Paralysis since age 7. It began as something invisible in my brother and my clothing closet but morphed into a faceless, handless seven [7'] foot tall hooded entity that I perceived as simply evil. I referred t to it as the "Hoodie". Take a look at the picture and you may get my name for same. Took me awhile but in October 2022 Dr. Brooks told me that It is referred to as The Guardian of The Threshold. I have experienced probably around 1000 episodes in SP with it throughout my life spanning several decades. It was last seen by me while in SP during Christmas week 2018. I think of it much but still hasn't returned and its July 23, 2023. This December will be 5 years. So what did I do. I prayed me arse off to two uncles, my father in law and to God. That's what I did and it seems to have worked for me.

This article is about the esoteric figure. For a deity referred to as a "threshold guardian", see Liminal deity.

The Guardian of the Threshold is a menacing figure that is described by a number of esoteric teachers.[1][2][3][4] The term "Guardian of the Threshold", often called "Dweller on the Threshold", indicates a spectral image which is supposed to manifest itself as soon as "the student of the spirit ascends upon the path into the higher worlds of knowledge".[5][6][7] The Guardian of the Threshold is also the title of the third play (of a tetralogy of Mystery Dramas) written by Rudolf Steiner in 1912.

Gu ardian of the Threshold

Actually I have only had a handful of SP episodes after Christmas week 2018. The last one was January 30, 2022 and it terrified me so much that I thought in my mind; "Jesus please help me" and it stopped immediately. The entity was approximately a thirty year old beautiful woman [human] with 1990's Shania Twain type of hair style. She was fluffing my wife's pillows and I have No idea as to whom she is. What's bizarre is that usually I only see in black and white when in SP. That day I could see the actual time of night on the led clock on my wife's end table. The numbers were red. I saw same between both thighs. She was totally nude and her ancillary parts and equipment were obvious that she was well endowed by thy creator.

It should have been a "thank you God moment" but it wasn't as anything I see in SP makes me terrified.

I also have a huge backstory on the above but will not go there today as that's another thread as I have been requested to participate on an international podcast via zoom call on the above. Once released to the public I will launch that thread. I am not saying that prayer will work for all of you. It may or may not. However, it seems to have worked for me

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've seen this thing once, but it wasn't entirely faceless. It had glowing red eyes. It seemed to be feeding on my fear- I don't even care to think about it further.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Yes, many report seeing that. I get why you don want to think about it. Its brutal.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Nah I’ve never seen this guardian, but i have had “ghosts” that feel like they are holding me down and i would always envision them to be looking like that tbh, but never saw them in my sleep paralysis as they were always invisible. But yeah, absolutely hate sleep paralysis. Its really not a great feeling at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Yes, the Sleep Paralysis, its brutal. If people are into scary movies or worse SP trumps all.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It sure does.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I cannot confirm but it is my belief that SLED 735 passed. RIP SELD735.

Yes, she did; August 26, 2021; far too young. I miss her and her unique personality.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Sleep Paralysis Experiencers / Have You Ever Had an Episode with The Guardian of The Threshold?

The Guardian can take many forms, Animal or Human and can be present anywhere at anytime not just SP.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I know the fear of sleep paralysis, I have only felt the presence of something in the room, somewhere in the dark corner, but I don't recall ever seeing it. I learned how to come out of the paralysis when I realized it was starting. It has been years since the last time, but I managed to stop it once I realized what was happening. You have to concentrate everything on moving something, anything on your body, a finger or your hand works great, but concentrate only on that. Put that fear into moving the body part. Your pinky, your nose, anything, it's like you need to reestablish or force a connection from your brain to your body.
Once you get something to respond you'll start to come out of it.
It is rare for it to happen now I learned I can awaken from it.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I agree. It happened to me in 2018 when a young 28-32 woman appeared in a black Victorian balloon dress, hat and fishnet veil with baubles next to my bed. Along with her a brilliant white shield appeared to my right up near the ceiling. It have me the strength to direct my fear into my left fist as the last time she should up I beat the sheet out of her face.

Asking Jesus in my mind also works.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I have been told that also. Yes and its scary.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes far too young.. She wrote that she consulted with Hollywood actresses aside from her day job on the spiritual ~ paranormal.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Do you want it to stop? Not sure. I can help, if so. It involves the name of Jesus and I can pray for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
The last one was January 30, 2022 and it terrified me so much that I thought in my mind; "Jesus please help me" and it stopped immediately.

Same happened to me. Not in sleep paralysis but something similar. I simply asked in my mind if this entity knew Jesus Christ and it immediately began coughing and then I never heard it again. Jesus is the Apex God of All and has authority over these lesser spirits.
edit on 23-7-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Aka shadowman, aka hatman

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you can change your fear into fascination, it will get frustrated and leave. They feed on fear and if you see these things as fascinating or as a curiosity, they have nothing to feed on. They may even change back into their normal form after they had tried to make you afraid in another fearful type of form.
edit on 23-7-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So that’s what it’s called. I only met the dude once. And that was enough for me. It was absolutely terrifying. For me it was upon awakening. At least I thought I was awake. I was paralyzed, and aware of a presence that was behind me and to the side watching me. I couldn’t turn to face it. The feeling that I had, was that this was a being of absolute evil. I have always thought it was the devil himself.

It has never happened again, and I have always thought that its sole purpose was to terrify me. It succeeded.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ive had at least one experiance with seeing a black hooded figuare walk into my room during sleep paralysis. However, most have been unclear dark figuare-like entities. Like black (darker than dark) blobs.

I stopped seeing them once I started to become more comfortable with sleep paralysis and no longer feared them or paralysis.

One theory, is that (at least some) of these dark entites are like energetic parasites that feed off negative energy; such as fear. And once you don't provide that energetic reaction, they have no reason to bother you.

Additionally, I also learned how to get out of my body during sleep paralysis and was able to walk towards an entity once. That was the last time Ive seen them.

However, whenever i leave my body i'm still in a very dream-like state. And never have been able to truely access the astral realm. Still trying to figuare out what I'm doing wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
If you can change your fear into fascination, it will get frustrated and leave. They feed on fear and if you see these things as fascinating or as a curiosity, they have nothing to feed on. They may even change back into their normal form after they had tried to make you afraid in another fearful type of form.

Exactly my experiance. Additionally, also learn to not fear sleep paralysis. Especially if you can learn to relax, and turn the situation into that of curiousity and intrique.

It's quite interesitng if one can relax in sleep paralysis and learn how to start walking around in that state (not physically walking). I really don't understand how people avoid going into dreams and actually project into the astral state. Been trying for a few years to figuare that out.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nope at 1st I couldn't see anything but I learned how to break free and chase down the invisible never to find it. Now I see it it's just a big guy trying to hold me trying to just grab me it's a entity but can't make out the face .It's like they are upset I can break free they no longer have control.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join