It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk some disturbing statistics.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: kwakakev

I dont know about a competative advantage if the whole financial infrastructure is no longer a functioning system.The only advantage is getting prepared to the extent required with all the facts available. In all of history large empires which are just large systems always collapse from within.Simply because they are large and the trending mistake is just to large to put right because of the inertia. On the other hand smaller systems can adapt quicker to the changing circumstances.

the collapse when it comes will be fast.. its already sitting on the horizon for those looking..

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: AndyMayhew

vast difference between being unemployed and looking for work.. a vast slice are looking for work, if you have access to the recruiter view on linked in you'd probably argue that the number is even higher than 25%

the boe will be looking to keep increasing the interest rates as people keep moving to new jobs for better wages, the boe/gov are creating a wage spiral as ever more look for betters wages.

it happened in the 90s under major.. its also a clue how close we are to the next financial crisis.

I would agree the true unemployment rate is in the double digits, perhaps as high as 25%, based on what I see on LinkedIn and also other backends that are not generally available without being a company that hires people — but I would caveat that with this is mainly a professional job unemployment rate and it is also highly regionalized.

There are large regional areas in the US where there are endless unfilled trade jobs, skilled & unskilled, senior and entry level, from highway construction to commercial to residential to general contracting to freight & logistics to oil & gas and on and on.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

a big problem for the economy is while government creates social unrest through sectarian like policies to try and control their populations people will respond by moving/going to where they can live/work comfortably thus more than 25% will be looking for new opportunities and employee churn will keep reaching new highs. Its why the uk housing market is still not in the serious decline the gov/media have been promising it will be since 2016.

the coming problems align with the inability fix what was obviously broken in 2006/7..

looking at the spiking churn it started in the not for profits in 20 then working through the other industries.. its why you have so many corps demanding ever more ever higher numbers of cheap migrants.. thats what happens when you cant keep employees..

we're running towards destruction at an ever faster pace.. which matches how fast so many western govs are rushing towards totalitarianism..

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This is an interesting look at the current data trends as presented by Neil MCoy, what seems to be happening is a gathering doom loop. Where one of the biggest private pension funds Tescos, has taken a massive hit. One in thirteen people is now not working because of long-term sickness.We also have 25% of the available workers looking for work, where the official unemployment figures are a fraction of this figure. The media seems to suggest that this is due to an increase in mental illness, what's changed so that the working-age populations are getting neurological damage.? This means that the tax take must be falling, and government borrowing goes up, along with the interest rates, which seems to validate the figure of eleven million having trouble paying the normal bills associated with living in modern society. The figures presented seem robust and accurate. But the official figures look to be greatly massaged.www.bitchute.com...
It is not the effects of long COVID! It is the effects of lockdown and masking tyranny. It's even made me not want to go to work as I ask myself "what's the point of slaving and earning only to be told you can't leave your 5KM radius zone or have an 8PM curfew?" The lockdowns did not work, the masks did not work, the curfews did not work and certainly the vaccines worked in eradicating the submissive idiots, imbeciles and morons out there!

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

a big problem for the economy is while government creates social unrest through sectarian like policies to try and control their populations people will respond by moving/going to where they can live/work comfortably thus more than 25% will be looking for new opportunities and employee churn will keep reaching new highs. Its why the uk housing market is still not in the serious decline the gov/media have been promising it will be since 2016.

the coming problems align with the inability fix what was obviously broken in 2006/7..

looking at the spiking churn it started in the not for profits in 20 then working through the other industries.. its why you have so many corps demanding ever more ever higher numbers of cheap migrants.. thats what happens when you cant keep employees..

we're running towards destruction at an ever faster pace.. which matches how fast so many western govs are rushing towards totalitarianism..

I’d tend to agree with this. I travelled around almost half of the US from 2020-2022 and no one in DC, media, academics has any clue how many people actually migrated interstate in that period.

It’s millions and millions more than the official numbers.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

exactly people are far more attuned to make decision that improve their lives than accept decisions that make them miserable. if you want social change it has to be positive, this idea of making people colder/hungrier/poorer was never going to do more than leave an us and them sectarianism in its wake..

liberalism appears to have a trajectory that end ends in either communist like or nazi like totalitarianism.. the response to covid rather than covid has demonstrated where we are on that curve.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   

exactly there are many forms of migration underway, as the self segregation is evident everywhere. i used to consider new zealand a place to go but looking how far down the rabbit hole they are I'm now leaning towards the likes of Florida.. its those decisions that'll end decimating western economies.. its the blindness that gets me, like not seeing that only the rich will want to live in the 15 min cities..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join