It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epidemic Of 15-19 Year Olds Dropping Dead In Schools In US And Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If in the new ATS where Alex Jones and Qanon can be used as evidence, it's gonna be hard to give any mod or member credence. It also appears that now subjective evidence means it happened and shouldn't be questioned. Apparently confirmation bias has thrown Deny Ignorance in the trash.

Yesterday I saw a goat ridden by a monkey wearing a cowboy hat. Prove me wrong.

Of course the post under yours tells me to watch Joe Rogan 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

ETA: I can't prove you wrong. You have provided precisely the same amount of evidence that OP provided to show that vaccines had anything to do with any of these kid's deaths.
edit on 1-5-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes, yes it does, congratulations on being coherent enough to read a sentence from a post that otherwise puts what you’ve been saying in this thread 6 ft into the ground. But ya know, reading what you don’t want to is tough for some people, huh? Why not actually respond to my links and quotes, what’s the matter, you talk a big game but have nothing but BS to back it up?

And that’s an episode of Joe Rogan with DOCTOR Aseem Malhotra, (I put DOCTOR in caps for you so you don’t miss it!) a renowned cardiologist. But you are super smart right? So you know that some people are just too stupid to listen to a doctor talk in depth about a topic that they themselves spout off about, but also know less about.

I’ll pose a very simple question for you, let’s see if you can answer it. In your own words, what is wrong with Joe Rogan, specifically his podcast? Is it the relative information it gives people, is it the fun that people have listening to it, is it the inspiring others to be healthy? Please, let us know. We highly value your opinion.

a reply to: LordAhriman

edit on 1-5-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Yes, yes it does, congratulations on being coherent enough to read a sentence from a post that otherwise puts what you’ve been saying in this thread 6 ft into the ground. But ya know, reading what you don’t want to is tough for some people, huh? Why not actually respond to my links and quotes, what’s the matter, you talk a big game but have nothing but BS to back it up?

And that’s an episode of Joe Rogan with DOCTOR Aseem Malhotra, (I put DOCTOR in caps for you so you don’t miss it!) a renowned cardiologist. But you are super smart right? So you know that some people are just too stupid to listen to a doctor talk in depth about a topic that they themselves spout off about, but also know less about.

I’ll pose a very simple question for you, let’s see if you can answer it. In your own words, what is wrong with Joe Rogan, specifically his podcast? Is it the relative information it gives people, is it the fun that people have listening to it, is it the inspiring others to be healthy? Please, let us know. We highly value your opinion.

I will reply to you when you learn how to use late 90's internet forum.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Is there a spike in SADS, or are we just paying more attention now.

SADS stands for
Sudden
Arrhythmia
Death
Syndromes

Each year, about 200,000 Americans die from sudden cardiac arrest. About 4,000 children and young adults die each year from a SADS condition.

SADS refers to a variety of cardiac arrhythmia disorders which are often genetic and can be responsible for sudden death in young, apparently healthy people.

It sure seems to be happening more, but we need more analytics and data from before 2020 and now on this.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What are you talking about? Just another BS excuse because you have no actual answers or credible links/sources. You should run for a government position. Go ahead and answer a question instead of being an immature troll.

P.S. - How did that RATIO feel that you got on your last thread? What was it… “You guys were right about the vaccine.”
Your Stupid MFing Post😂😂😂

So much for not knowing how to use a late 90’s Internet forum, huh? Oh and by the way that is the 4th question that I have asked you, that you still haven’t answered.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
We need all those at the white house accountable for their lies and forcing fake vaccinations...
edit on 1-5-2023 by Talaria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Amen you speak the truth, and the ignorance needs to stop already.... enough should be enough!!! a reply to: billxam

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Y

And that’s an episode of Joe Rogan with DOCTOR Aseem Malhotra, (I put DOCTOR in caps for you so you don’t miss it!) a renowned cardiologist.

I like Rogan. He has some highly qualified guests at times and some very interesting discussions. He also tries to eventually even out by inviting guests with differinging views on controversial topics, to let people hear both sides and make up their own mind. This sort of freedom is why captured mainstream hates him, they are restricted to promoting and preaching their owners beliefs. Journalistic whores, basically.

For someone portrayed as a knuckle dragger, he also asks some relevant and interesting questions. The episode where he eviscerated Gupta and CNN over their ivermectin lies and propaganda campaign being a good example. Probably the worst guest he has had in recent memory was Dr Rhonda Patrick pushing the usual Branch Covidian narrative. She had so few answers when asked to explain and back her claims it became a farce, you could see the disappointment on his face. Think he was embarrassed for her lol.

I seem to have memory of him also apologising for referencing a study that was eventually rejected at one stage (involving myocarditis from memory), which at least shows honesty. Something the mainstream "experts" have never done yet, despite being continually wrong about everything covid. The covidians piled on him without knowing (or caring) that as Prof. Vinay Prasad pointed out in his blog that after the study was revised, Rogan was completely correct the whole time.

edit on 2-5-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think we're in bigger trouble than we realize...

Please let me explain:
Looking into the OP, I read "headache/migraines", "not feeling well", etc.
The problem is that I have been hearing about these splitting headaches that are going round (had them myself, too).

No it was mrna, but I was vaccinated.
My wife and my children weren't vaccinated at all.
My colleague's vaccination could even be "up to date" (mrna + everything else the media ordered)

But everyone of us have been sick every 1-3 weeks during the whole winter, we've all had these unprecedented headaches (5 y old too), and we all had CoVid in the past month....

We need to stop being divided and getting conquered and we must get to the bottom of this before we die.
Yes, I have a bone to pick with those that pushed the mrna stuff, but please let's try to get to the root of the problem first!
(Then we can get back to the hanging... lol)

Is it a spike protein problem, or is something else been covered up?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm glad someone finally mentioned that "brief illness" term that's been going around for months now. Never heard it before. Usually when anyone dies, a celebrity or whoever, they tell you from what. Now it's a "brief illness." New catch phrase.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

Watch the video posted in the second comment, by nugget1. Naomi explains that vaccine shedding is very real. Close contact and touching (skin on skin) can be enough. So if you got jabbed, the worst case scenario is that you are possibly shedding onto your unvaccinated family. It doesn't matter which Covid jab you got, Mrna or not. They are all suspect, they have all produced similar side effects in counties with high vaccination rates.

Myself and family are all unjabbed, we are coming into winter here in Aus now. No sickness or headaches as of yet, but my bestie is still complaining about effects from having Covid last year, despite being triple jabbed when she caught the damn virus.

In recent months I have hugged my bestie at meet ups and haven't got sick or anything, but if I was living with her it might be a different story.

The good news, hopefully, is that shedding onto your family doesn't necessarily mean they are getting hit as bad as those having reactions who actually got the jab injected straight into their body.

Keep in mind this is going by the explanation Given by Naomi Wolf in the video. Just something to consider.
edit on 2/5/23 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
anyone have data on how it was a few years back vs now?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You are so funny 😄😄😂

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DwindlingHope

Thank you for pointing me back to the video.
It was very chilling.

*****offtopic. This paragraph is solely about the video*****
Nothing new in her talk, but she summed it up quite nicely. It is not even a week ago, that I came to a similar conclusion as she did. I have always said we are in the final years of WWIII and last week I realized what happened over the past years.
Yes, it was China. It's not the end of the world, nor the end of humanity. It's the end of the west.

****back on topic ******

I have reason to believe that the "shedding" isn't about the vaccine, it's about activated hormones being passed on.
My wife also had issues due to shedding.
You must remember that hormones can be shed through touching (for example a woman shouldn't whip cream while menstruating. A chef explained the problem with her hormones to me).

I do not believe that you can be infected by the vaccination. It would be interesting though if traces of the vaccine (not the spike protein!) can be found in sperm.

Back to the OP:
In the video it was said that in most universities you had to be vaccinated: does that mean,that it's a safe bet that all students in the OP were vaccinated?

If you go back to the beginning of the pandemic several sources stated that each time you got CoVid (spike protein) it would get worse until it kills you.
Are we beginning to see people get hit by the spike protein for the 4th and 5th time and starting to die?
Then it will get worse each year!

We know that China is the only country that has a cure, they had one a year into the pandemic.

Stay safe

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is one of those videos that are infuriating and depressing at the same time. A younger version of me might be thinking "we need to retaliate against china". A slightly older me would think "did we do something to deserve being attacked"? The current me thinks "yes,China did a biological attack, we probably deserve it but any means of retaliation will just make things worse, we need divine intervention."

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is absolutely the BEST video yet that breaks down what's in the Pfizer documents. It explains everything that's been happening and what is going to happen.

Video needs re sourcing since the channel has self terminated

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Just saw a story posted on my local news about a 12 year old girl going into cardiac arrest at soccer practice.

ETA: Article about 12 year old girl

I don't remember cardiac arrest ever being an issue during the 50's and 60's when I was in school, nor the 70's, 80's or 90's when I had kids in school. It wasn't until 2000 that it started gaining public attention, and the problem seemed to increase each year after.

Something caused CA to become an issue with young children, and it seems to have gotten exponentially worse after adding the mRNA chemicals to the mix.

It appears the constant chemical assault on our bodies has reached a critical point where even the young and somewhat healthy youth are being affected.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

Joe Rogan has offered Dr Peter Hotez 100,000 dollars to go on his show and debate RFK ....other people have come forward and have added extra money to the fund.....it stands at around 1.5million.

And it was interesting to hear what Dr Hotez said about the injections in March 2020.... whilst Trump was in power.

Watch Jimmy Dores video posted on yt 20 hours ago to find out more.

edit on 21-6-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

edit on Tue Aug 29 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join