It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epidemic Of 15-19 Year Olds Dropping Dead In Schools In US And Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There's so many health young people getting aneurysms. The rate is supposed 1/100,000 people, with the majority over those over 60. So it should be like 1 in 10 million odds for a young person to have this situation, yet we're seeing it every single day.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I had a hard time watching the video. On a scale of 1-10 for horrifying, it's a solid 10. I have to say that when I took the medication that gave me FQAD, they knew full well what those antibiotics do to the victims and should have learned.

Apparently, not only did they not learn from their mistakes, they actually (apparently) are killing people for profit. This entire episode makes me sick to my stomach. All those millions - no - billions of people poisoned by this so called vaccine is more than a crime against humanity. Far more. I'm getting closer to thinking humanity should cease to exist because it's only going to get worse.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angelofmercy

I was watching a video about 911 dispatchers. A guy was going over stats with his crew and mentioned 56 heart attacks.
The video was from 2016. I told my husband if it didn't have the date people would clammor to say it was the shot.

Are there people that were maimed or died from the vaccine, of course!
Do some have long term issues because of it. OF course, but the every death is because of the vax is getting old.
People died before, they will die now.
We also don't know if some of these young people were even vaccinated.
Here's a scary thought, would if some of these people dying are because of long Covid....

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
yet we're seeing it every single day.

That is one HELL of an exaggeration! Maybe 2 or 3 so far for the year? The average for aneurysms in children and adolescents is 15-20 a year, and the year is more than 1/4 over.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

yet we're seeing it every single day.

That is one HELL of an exaggeration! Maybe 2 or 3 so far for the year? The average for aneurysms in children and adolescents is 15-20 a year, and the year is more than 1/4 over.

What you hope is true and reality are two different things. Just like when Rochelle Walensky admitted they didn't test the vaxx for preventing infection / transmission, but they "hoped" it would.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What you hope is true and reality are two different things.

Reality is what I see with my own eyes. Find me 10 youth aneurisms for the year 2023. You claim it happens every single day, 10 should be really easy.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Just saw a story posted on my local news about a 12 year old girl going into cardiac arrest at soccer practice.

ETA: Article about 12 year old girl
edit on 1-5-2023 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Just saw a story posted on my local news about a 12 year old girl going into cardiac arrest at soccer practice.

It is sad but a lot of kids had heart attacks & other heart problems before Covid. That is why schools added AED machines. Sports is usually when it presents too.

Where I live the vaccine was not recommended for children under 16, but not sure what it was like in other areas.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

It is sad but a lot of kids had heart attacks & other heart problems before Covid. That is why schools added AED machines. Sports is usually when it presents too.

Where I live the vaccine was not recommended for children under 16, but not sure what it was like in other areas.

This happened in Phoenix, I'm just east of Shreveport, LA. It was only posted on our local news site.

I'm not doubting what you say at all, I just never heard about any of it.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Tragic for all involved, but what makes you think it was vaccine related?

It was one of the leading causes of young athlete deaths before covid. Here's an article from 2019.

Another from April 2020. Likely caused by covid. Vaccines were not yet available.
edit on 1-5-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Tragic for all involved, but what makes you think it was vaccine related?

It was one of the leading causes of young athlete deaths before covid. Here's an article from 2019.

Another from April 2020. Likely caused by covid. Vaccines were not yet available.

We're talking about substantially more now than ever. 2 people I knew died shortly after their boosters, both of blood clots, one 23 the other 44 and in great health. My sister caught one in her leg before it was fatal.

Sorry, this is not normal and it was almost unheard of before.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic
We're talking about substantially more now than ever.

Prove it.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Prove it.

If in the new ATS where Alex Jones and Qanon can be used as evidence, it's gonna be hard to give any mod or member credence. It also appears that now subjective evidence means it happened and shouldn't be questioned. Apparently confirmation bias has thrown Deny Ignorance in the trash.

Yesterday I saw a goat ridden by a monkey wearing a cowboy hat. Prove me wrong.

edit on 1-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Your self forced ignorance is astounding.

“The mortality of ages 20-44 is 7.8% vs. 2.5% increase for the elderly (75 to 84)… John says “this is just a HUGE difference” because young people aren’t supposed to die and it’s unusual when the increase in their deaths is 3X higher than the increase for the elderly. Then he says, “the government MUST give an explanation for this; it’s just incredible.” That’s right! But they are silent. And that’s the problem.”

You’re Wrong

Dr J Campbell on Excess Deaths

“The mortality trend was so stark that OneAmerica announced deaths in its group life business had risen a full 40% in the 18-64 age group, a trend that began in the second half of 2021“

“The Society of Actuaries said through 2020 the overall age-adjusted mortality rate for all causes was 16.8%, which marked the highest increase dating to 1900. For comparison, during the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic, population mortality in the United States increased 11.7%.”
(Mind you, this second one is from when they didn’t even have modern medical sciences and technologies!)

Facts

Care to explain the blatant rise in all cause mortality for younger age groups?

You should watch the most recent JRE episode and actually enlighten yourself a bit! You could use it.
JRE Episode
a reply to: LordAhriman

edit on 1-5-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Prove it.

Are you seriously that oblivious and in denial? The op and linked video are about as obvious as you can get, along with the post directly above this one. I've personally lost 2 people I knew and almost a 3rd from blood clots right after getting the shots. My niece was 23 and in peak physical condition.

You won't accept any proof and will just dismiss it, as you've already done. If you haven't seen proof you are just very lazy or in complete denial, no one has an excuse any more, the data is publicly available.
edit on 1-5-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

This is not true at all.

I don't know what world you're living in.

Heart problems in kids is supposed to be a rare anomaly usually due to some rare underlying factor.

It doesn't just happen and was never normal.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

This is not true at all.

Heart problems in kids is supposed to be a rare anomaly usually due to some rare underlying factor.

He's fallen for the propaganda campaign in the last couple years that has been normalizing heart conditions for young people. I've heard commercials and seen ads on buses spouting this nonsense.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

This is not true at all.

He's fallen for the propaganda campaign in the last couple years that has been normalizing heart conditions for young people. I've heard commercials and seen ads on buses spouting this nonsense.

I was going to say you would have to be brainwashed to believe such a thing. That's just crazy.

It's creepy how effective that propaganda is.

I'm only glad I never fell for it. Once you understand how evil this world really is it's easy to spot the lies.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Dr. William Makis recently authored a story about the abnormal number of healthy 15-19 year olds dying in peculiar ways. Within the last month or so a large number of students have been found dead in their dorms or died while in the middle of class. These are healthy young students in college or high school that just die inexplicably, and the mainstream media is silent on the issue. The silence is the smoking gun. These deaths are only from within the last month, in March and April 2023.

The strategy used to describe the deaths are "brief illness," such as suffering a migraine and also just dying suddenly, because that's the new normal. These aren't unhealthy student's, either:

Jena, LA – 15 year old Jena High School student Kameron Shelton died in class at 11am on April 18, 2023

Milwaukee, WI – 19 year old Marquette University Student Kamrin Ray was found dead in residence on April 17, 2023

Charlotte, NC – 18 year old Myers Park High School Senior Barron Alexander Harris died early morning of April 16, 2023

Montague, PEI – 16 year old high school (Ecole Francois-Buote) student Samuel Russell Campbell, died suddenly in school on April 14, 2023.

Tipp City, OH – 17 year old Tippecanoe High School student Carson Robbins died on April 14, 2023 after a “brief illness”

Ithaca, NY – 19 year old Cornell University Student Matthew Friedman was found unresponsive in residence and died on April 12, 2023

Bethesda, MD – Unnamed student at Walter Johnson High School passed away “very suddenly and unexpectedly” on April 12, 2023

Boise, ID – 17 year old Timberline High School tennis player Justin Smith collapsed unexpectedly during tennis practice on April 10, 2023 and died in ER at 6:20pm.

Dallas, TX – Episcopal School of Dallas Student died overnight on April 5, 2023

Berkeley, CA – 16 year old Berkeley High School student Lillia Bartlow went home from school on March 24, 2023 after suffering a migraine and died unexpectedly at home

Mukilteo, WA – 18 year old high school student Chloe Nuttbrock died suddenly of aneurysm in early March 16, 2023

Rice Lake, WI – 6 high school student deaths (posted on April 21, 2023)

Found dead in dorm or residence. Cardiac arrest and died while at school.

Died after having migraine at school.

Died in early morning hours.

Died after “brief illness”.

Died during tennis practice at school.

SOURCE[ /quote]Your attempt to blame this latently on covid vaccines is ridiculous.
Have you investigated any of these stories ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join