It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tongan Volcano, Eruption or Detonation - You Tell Me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So I've put this here because this is waaaaaay out there and well beyond my sphere of expertise.

Just watch the video, apologies for those who can't watch it, we can talk about it in a bit.

I'm not getting a CG vibe.

edit on 19 1 2022 by myselfaswell because: title

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
No, natural .

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
With the things that have been happening all taken into account I have suspected it may not be natural.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing would surprise me anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Minor event just before the main event I'd think. Nothing odd in that.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Looks like a cloud that dissipated to me. It is moving the same direction as all the others.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If that moving object is legit-Im going with meteor rather than missile due to the size of the explosion,I read it was 218 miles in diameter within a couple of seconds.

Could just be altered footage though.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think radiation would be detected if so, and there were multiple smaller events. I would say it was just the volcano detonating.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sure looked like something to me. I have no guess what it was though. With the way that thing are going I wouldn't be surprised either way.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Dude.........seriously same!

At this point they could tell me that the aliens living in the center of the earth are getting antsy and need more air and they are doing all kinds of shifty stuff and that they have the ability to make the earth both round and flat at their whim. That they like to morph into weird creatures like mermaids, and sea monsters and then sink back into the middle earth. They like to come up sometime to check on what we are doing and how all that 5G is coming along. They speak to their friends the Big foot people. They aren't paranomal they are actually just really shy hairy folks that want to be left alone, kinda like the people from Appalachia. 👽

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think we can rule out nuke test/accidental nuke drop-

Even the biggest nuke ever detonated,the Tsar Bomba had a far smaller mushroom cloud than the tonga event.

The explosion's nuclear mushroom rose to a height of 67 km.[14] The shape of the "hat" was two-tiered; the diameter of the upper tier was estimated at 95 km (59 mi)

en.wikipedia.org...

The tonga explosion cloud was ver 200 miles in diameter,so around 3.5 times bigger than any nuke we have(at least in the cold war).

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Just an alien tic tac colliding with the volcano. We all know the ufo's love volcano's.

another nothing to see here......

move along move along

lol

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I in know way believe this to be anything but natural, but given that this is Skunk Works I'm going to loosely connect some dots....

Exclusive: Pentagon Poised To Unveil, Demonstrate Classified Space Weapon

or months, top officials at the Defense Department have been working toward declassifying the existence of a secret space weapon program and providing a real-world demonstration of its capabilities, Breaking Defense has learned.

The effort — which sources say is being championed by Gen. John Hyten, the vice-chairman of the joint chiefs of staff — is close enough to completion that there was a belief the anti-satellite technology might have been revealed at this year’s National Space Symposium, which kicks off next week.

I do not believe this capability was ever publicly disclosed, however in my five minutes of searching I did come across this tidbit which is fairly recent.

Court to decide if Hyten will face trial in civil suit for sexual assault

Retired Air Force Gen. John Hyten, formerly the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is awaiting a federal appellate court’s verdict on whether a civil suit against him will proceed to a jury trial on claims that he sexually assaulted then-Army Col. Kathryn Spletstoser in December 2017.

Spletstoser, who was Hyten’s aide during his tenure as head of U.S. Strategic Command, went public with the allegations in July 2019, shortly before his confirmation hearing to become the military’s No. 2 officer. Among multiple allegations, she accused Hyten, who retired in November, of inappropriately touching her in a hotel room during a prominent military affairs conference in California. That claim forms the basis of her civil suit.

Same person who was pushing to disclose a top secret capability (which may or may not have been done) appears to possibly have been thrown under the #MeToo bus.

Again, I in no way believe this to be anything but natural, but here are some very loosely connected dots in the spirit of Skunk Works.
edit on 1/19/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
At the part where he says it goes into the ocean, looks to me where it possibly hit some of the atmosphere to cause a shockwave?

And by that fact, wouldn’t the object if it were a meteor, explode hitting the atmosphere like the Russian Tunguska incident?

I don’t know, just doesn’t look right.

edit on 19-1-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Same here. Not sayin' it is or it ain't, but stuff even I would have cocked my head at a year or two ago is all like, Yep, that's true!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

If that moving object is legit-Im going with meteor rather than missile due to the size of the explosion,I read it was 218 miles in diameter within a couple of seconds.

Could just be altered footage though.

Article I found said the blast cloud was 3 miles wide. About 600x's the Hiroshima atomic bomb...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Would something with no explosive , just a tungsten rod going into the ground set off a volcano? I don't know.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Back in tha' day one of the all-time all-time members had a bizarre behind the scenes experience. His story, even with some proofs provided, was debated hard here after it was shared. By me too, I was pretty skeptical and vociferous about it. He ended up banned. Wrongly imo. But in the end, yeah he did have some shenanigans thrown his way imo.

He'd been primed for months by someone telling him of world events before they happened. Watch here tomorrow, watch there next week kind of thing. Not psychic. Like IC-connected.

Something that stuck with that old proto-tagonist. No pushover that guy. And me too after I personally, at his invitation, looked into his assertion of events.

He was told by that same someone words to the effect , "One day very soon you will wake up and the whole world will be like some unbelievable movie."

Who knows about that story ultimately but hey it's looking that way. Yeah, I'm with ya' Wookie. Weird shizzle already, certainly much we don't know about yet.

How are you, bro?! Good to see you old friend!!

edit on 19-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

The pressure wave actually was tracked around the world by baraometers. Scott mannly had a video showing it which was rather interesting. Not sure if he would publicly promote any conspiracy angles and now that I think about it his clip should be long enough to spot this as well. I'll have to go back and see if anyone brought it up on the comments.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Around 9 megatons..very roughly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join