It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer or Satan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
there is ni real god of the bible there js just you amd everyone else . no rite ir wrong not really there is just what you are willing ti accept and not accept as the norm . mak your own rules for yourself ut understad that u actually cannot make your own tules because you are ultamatly nit alone but but ... not . people surround you and have already mad e uo the rules that u have to live by. to n extent, but the rules here dont mean # to the universe . thats a whole different level. and we just aint that cool yet. but seriously be your own god . worship urself if anything . do what ever it takes to enjoy as much if every situation possible. be selfish as # . IF that is what makes u happy . .. i persinally loved the anton szander levay , satanic bible . it put alot of # in perspective for me and i try ti keep it on mond when i am frustrated ir just feeling #ed up about # i cant cintrol. but i think ppl are imagining sataniisim or all this # to be something jt is nit. ther ear e#ed up ppl who act like they hild knoledge that js unnastammtainable to ohterws but they sre really mostly lames who wanna hurt ppl . or straight uo crazy #s whi shiuld be hirt. . toodles a reply to: DAVG1980

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
and how did this knowledge come to be? a reply to: PurpleSun

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 4/21/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Edited Spam
edit on 4/23/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

The Absolute (Infinite Creator) divided Himself into Logoses (Thoughts/Words), Creators of Their Sub-Logoi (individuated Souls).
Some of the following:

Yahweh (The Groupsoul of Gaia)
Lucifer/Apollo (The Groupsoul of Venus)
Xochiquetzal/Aphrodite (The Groupsoul of Mintaka/Moon)
Quatzecoatl
Ra (The Creator of Sun and The Planetary System's Astrology)
The Orion Group (these what you would call, real evil peeps who made this world an awful place to live and are most likely to be anihilated by The Infinite Creator)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

edit on 1/3/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Modi and the pagan idols are invading our Western Christian societies. They just built a massive shrine to one of their pagan gods up in Canada. The beginning of the end.

Xi and his atheistic empire are spying and stealing everything they can. Guess where the plague meant to unravel our societies can from? What a coincidence, wink wink.

Putin is the root of all satan. He's been a gun for hire for these thieves for decades and now we're finally seeing his true colors. He's slim. He is a pedophile. He murdered a man to conceal his pedophilia.

All them Iranian oil sheiks want to see us fail. Islamic supremacy has been on the rise for years in Europe.

Stay strong, Christian Soldiers, we must fight back against these demons.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/17/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Go back, and restudy the Bible, especially the Apocrypha.

Lucifer, is not a name. It is a title, one that satan has lost.
He is not the shining one any longer, satan is a has been.

One third fell with him, because they chose to sin.

Enoch, mentioned it quite in depth.

Look into the War Scrolls, they are a record of that era,
pre-flood.

There was definitely a global flood, and it wasn't caused by climate change. How else can one explain all the under water ruins.

Come on people, those ain't Aliens flying out of and into the water. They're either fallen, going to and from those flooded ruins, or drones using super cavatation.

That's what my research has shown me.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I think everyone has it wrong - Lucifer gave us knowledge and did not ask for worship and that seemed to upset the ones that wanted control .

How did he do that?

edit on x31Mon, 15 Jan 2024 08:04:45 -0600202414America/ChicagoMon, 15 Jan 2024 08:04:45 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How did he do that?

Same story repeated across cultures.. Have a look at the story of Prometheus for example.. Or Thoth.. the knowledge bringers..

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The absolutely original translation of Demon/Daemon [long before humans started the hate campaign] meant literally:

GOD of your enemies.

God. Someone else's god. Not a horned, red manmade nutter to scare the plebs with.
Because there are so many gods, you have to HATE the one your opponent believes in.
But your opponent can hate your god as well.

Be spiritual. Don't be religious. It's is the same when most humans crave true democracy, but all they get is politics.

Also there are no invisible gods. But there is Nature.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
It's is the same when most humans crave true democracy, but all they get is politics.

Spiritualism offers promises similar to those of religion just a different way to achieve that, always assuming that that can be achieved. Lots of unproveable assumptions one way or another. I think that if you generally accept that there is this life and no other, then you place a higher value on life and the quality of that life. Sometimes that translates into hedonism, sometimes extreme altruism. Most though try to find the balance somewhere in between.

(post by WarEndWithin20Days removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Today most people worship Mammon.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Don't do mammon with a short one, come on...
edit on 17-1-2024 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

edit on 17-1-2024 by firstofAkhet because: Go hurl heeh,

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: firstofAkhet

I'm posting from a phone...sorry to be short but typing on this thing is a pain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join