It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer or Satan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
However, when reading the entire chapter (not just Isaiah 14:4) you can see that Isaiah is referring to a disgraced Babylonian king. Lucifer was a mortal being, not a fallen angel. Even when faced with this information, some will say that Lucifer was the name of the Devil while in Heaven, but upon further research one can see that the Devil's name in Heaven was Samael. As monarchs were seen as divine, when one was overthrown he figuratively "fell from Heaven." In the original text, the verse speaks of "Helal bin Shahar" which translates as "day-star, son of the morning." This most likely was not his real name, but a title as kings have often been referred to as "illustrious" or "shining" (think of King Louis, the Sun King). St. Jerome took this title as his literal name and the day-star of Jerome's time was Lucifer, which was the body that precedes the rising sun and which we know today to be the planet, Venus. It is also important to note that Lucifer is only ever mentioned once in the entire Bible and that is in reference to "oppressor," not a fallen angel. People should take into consideration the context of the words and the meaning they had then instead of taking it literally and applying modern concepts. You should also realize that ancient prophets and biblical authors did speak in metaphor as well as literal; even Jesus spoke in parables (Matthew 13:34). Most people it seems cannot discern between figurative language and literal language. It's important to note that there was a Bishop that lived at the time of St. Jerome whose name was Lucifer. Jesus is also referred to as a light-bearer or morning/day star (Revelations 22:16). The Bible also says to let the light of the day/morning star into your heart (2 Peter 1:19).

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Those are all human made stories handed down and changed from the Sumerian culture. Inanna - the QUeen of Heaven and Earth is represented by four different goddesses in Greek culture including Aphrodite. Persephone and Hades are Inanna's older sister Ereshkigal (Goddess of the Underworld aka Kur). Venus is attributed to "Lucifer" yet Venus since the beginning of human creation. As with everything, those pesky Christian and Hebrew men couldn't make women the "devil" of the world as they weren't equal to men back then. The research shows it is all based on Inanna until it got changed beyond recognition. If you want to understand the etymology of it all one really needs to know (and understand) the original Sumerian texts - the oldest writing in the world.
a reply to: DAVG1980

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Their are many legions of demons whose job it is to turn these people already compromised by their own deviancy, to be even MORE deviant. This is why we are seeing the most outlandish form of ugliness in their behavior. It's now public and in everyone's face, the ugliness of the devil. It will be prosecuted fully when the Lord decides it is time.

edit on 6-11-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think everyone has it wrong - Lucifer gave us knowledge and did not ask for worship and that seemed to upset the ones that wanted control .

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I think everyone has it wrong - Lucifer gave us knowledge and did not ask for worship and that seemed to upset the ones that wanted control .

And that right there is one of the biggest lies that for some reason, you have believed. Deceptions can be very powerful. He never did anything to help you, only to separate you from God.
edit on 6-11-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well I was put on a planet where the only way to survive is to take life - Even the microscopic organisms have to kill to survive .

So the whole narrative of the story is wrong .
edit on 6-11-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleSun
That is the one I tried my one and only ritual to

Well not Innana but Anat, the names Anat and Innana are synchronistical to me

I was in a semi trance state and asked Anat to cleanse me of any unwanting energies or to clear anything that was holding me back.

Can't remember the words but to that effect, it didn't work.... Then 30 minutes later I got this pain in my stomach I was doubled over it was horrible, I thought I was going to give birth to the ultimate miracle babe (ima man) I had never felt sudden stomach cramp like this, I went to the toilet and done a hard black poo followed by like black water

I # you not (npi) true story, either one hell of coincidence or it worked, but wtf was that in side me, not done another one cause well, that was to unpredictable

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I don't know lucifer, I like the TV show
Although I only watch things I think might have hints in, like season 3 episode 6 of a few things I have seen the story centred on "the union of opposites" I could name them if you wanna check
The recurrence of certain numbers all over a Set, it's in your face, if your switched on to it

But lucifer is some being or the act of something
Possibky if we use a computer terminology, maybe we would be going from humanoid 1.5 to 1.8

More processing power, able to see more of the energies out there, perhaps able to see another dimension closest to ours, the one that shares our gravity

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You are meant to be a man, which is the tzelem of Adonai, not a beast. You are meant to rule over this nature within yourself by constantly meditating upon and obeying the Words of Life. The beast, like the serpent, will challenge God’s Word, His Authority, and your resolve. This is what happened in the Garden of Eden.

Gen. 3:1 (NKJV) Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”

What does a tempter, like the serpent, appeal to? How is he “cunning” or “crafty?” He is a beast, so he will always appeal to the desires of the flesh and the power of emotions, because that is all he knows. The story of the fall is packed with words that speak of desire. Why shouldn’t we have what we want? Did God really say? That’s the voice of the beast. It is the lips of a seductress. It whispers and entices. It is the voice that questions, twists, and perverts the Word of God to have what it wants without any pesky misgivings.

It gives breath and speech to the things
 that should have no voice, and seeks to kill
 those that will not bow down to its will. 
(Rev. 13:15)

an intriguing find

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well I was put on a planet where the only way to survive is to take life - Even the microscopic organisms have to kill to survive .

So the whole narrative of the story is wrong .

It's what is in your heart. killing animals to survive isn't bad. Defending yourself isn't bad. Right from wrong you already understand. What path you choose is what will end up being important later, for good or ill. The narrative is often misconstrued or butchered up by people as an excuse to do ill.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

The "god" of the bible is Satan/the Demiurge. Lucifer = Jesus = "the lesser god". Those are the only two "gods" active in this realm.

With this picture, the current state of the world makes sense.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I am a wiccan, so not coming at this from a Christian viewpoint. Lucifer is the Morning Star, the choirmaster of Heaven whose battlecry is Freedom. He does not like humans very much. Thinks we are all very much lesser beings for the most part. Those that he likes he considers much like we see dogs. He is partial to a good deal, and that is something I would not reccommend. Whilst I myself have considered him the better option than YHWH at various points in time, who is somewhat of a control freak who seeks to be the only God we worship, the fact is The Morning Star really doesn't care or like us and he is wholly concerned with pushing his endgame.

The endgame is defeating YHWH and taking control away from him, and to this end the Morning Star will do ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING. That makes him dangerous to deal with.
The real nasties are things like Moloch. Big nasty demons.

I personally worship a particular Goddess that I work closely with and also have close links with other pantheons, and practice a little Enochian ritual magick. Strictly white lighter stuff.
Be very careful with The Morning Star. His agenda means everything to him. Truely Chaotic Neutral, with the sole mission of deposing YHWH.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Satan is the filter in which We, as well as all Universal matter, will pass through in the End, only to create what will Be the "next time around."

We've been through this crap countless times and will continue to go through this crap until the one fateful day our sick minded Creator decides it has learned enough about itself to just... Stop.

But then again, a *spark* might appear in the endless dark. That be Lucifer.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
im not religious and when i was, we were taught of this person/entity.

as i grew older, i didnt really believe in it as much because it seemed like a way fear monger. it also didn't make sense why the evil lord wants to torture you in hell when you do his deeds. logic would probably suggest it'd be quite the opposite.

nonetheless, you carry on life wondering if bad ppl are just mentally disturbed or if you have the ability to commit heinous acts that you currently are disgusted with.

then there's things that make you think further. how ppl keep winning in life, how it seems that sacrifice is a part of that success and you ponder what they are really sacrificing.

but again, for a non religious person, its hard for me to accept things like demons and the devil as they are portrayed.
when you explore other explanations that involve such entities, you do stumble on various theories that suggest that humans for many years, have been in contact with something.

this something could be something from a different dimension, offering refuge for something in return.

i wont say i know the endgame or the motives but theres numerous theories that can splinter in a whole bunch of directions.

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980 sounds like Inanna punishing you for trying to worship a rip off of her tbh. Try doing it to Inanna and not a manmade version of her. You'll probably have much different results. She has quite literally answered EVERY prayer I've asked for her which is beyond a miracle. But I also realize that's rare and would never happen for normal people who are not Merovingians from the Dragon's Bloodline or members of the Imperial and Royal Dragon Court/ Order of the Dragon Sovereignty.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join