It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Loughan Boy Genius Or Something More?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
13 year old invents FREE UNLIMITED ENERGY DEVICE Subscribe to Max Loughan's page : 13 year old .

This Boy

A future Nikola Tesla

is a physicist, Inventor, entrepreneur and change maker.

He has solved the worlds energy problems.

Implimentation is all that is needed.

Some other interesting personal revelations from Max include the following:

His interpretation of religion is controversial, but evidently is a genius so pretty interesting.

He basically states he believes God is Energy. In us, through us, is us.

The interviewer asks Max about a book he had authored and Max basically says he agrees with the author/interviewer, but his book had been a dumbed down version.

Then the boy informs the interviewer that he had reached the conclusions set forth in the book three years prior, which means at 10 years old, he had came to the book authors conclusions on the subject matter within the work.

I found it ironic that the Interviewer/author agreed with Max.,

As the interview progresses, Max does state that a lot of his beliefs are theory, as are many de facto truths or proofs we are taught in our governmental controlled public schools, and subjected to through propaganda and repetition, as examples.

In closing, should we be able to take energy from the electromagnetic energy within nature that is constantly and abundantly all around us and convert it to electricity, then surely we would enjoy the end of poverty, a new height of social interaction, advances in technology, transportation, worldwide prosperity, and potentially peace.

At the minimum, we would not have to worry about infrastructures and massive grids to supply power throughout out civilizations. We could remove the bonds of oppressive power costs that burden the citizenry financially and through easements, codification, monopolistic control, absolute power and corruption.

Max even reveals how throughout history, persons who have created devices that produced energy at low or no cost have been attacked in every way up to and including assassination.

I guess we'll see how this develops as time (if it exists) proceeds. It would be wonderful to see free energy prevail and to be living during such amazing times with advancements in so many disciplines.

What do you think?

edit on 1/8/2017 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

CLONE !!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When I see children like him I see a child that's been controlled all his life. A child that's never seen a childhood. Really sad I think.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The only thing i saw was American culture..

Edit; Awesome work parents, you didnt f# up this kid a single bit
edit on 201718 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
What do you think?

Bright but uneducated kid who is selling a line of blarney to credulous adults. With religious frosting.

And he invokes Tesla for proof. That's Bedlam's Law. You bring in Tesla for anything except polyphase motors, you're a crank.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Dumb it down a bit, please?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He looks like the kids from home alone.

Can't make out any audio from the video, nor can I read the blurry text in the beginning....

But I'm pretty sure he hasn't created any free energy. Where is it?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
When I see children like him I see a child that's been controlled all his life. A child that's never seen a childhood. Really sad I think.

I would submit that a young person of great intelect or IQ per se, does not adhere to what is considered normal childlike behavior, thus is satisfied by learning and contemplation rather then games and playtime.
What he learns may be biased by those creating the curriculum, however, I believe that someone such as Max would transcend any manipulative or structured training and think and out-think beyond those subjecting him to their ideology.

Someone like Max would never behave as the most of us and childhood cannot be compared using a pre-perceived notion that all children with high learning curves should interact as most children or being abused or harmed in some way for being treated in a more adult fashion. I say it is totally apples and oranges.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This was totally staged video, and smells miles of hoax, scam. They basically carpet bombed the whole video with buzzwords which feed directly to the sixth sense for guys like us. I got such a sensory overload, in like 5 seconds, I just can't buy it. The anti-Christ part I might consider legit, for wasting my 5 seconds with this clip.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The video you linked immediately rambles on about a "clone antichrist" and "dark consciousness manifesting into reality". Then they make some references to Tesla, and there is some kind of interview with no audio. I'm really confused what this has to do with the title.

I'd say hoax, but I wouldn't even know what they are trying to hoax.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

What do you think?

Bright but uneducated kid who is selling a line of blarney to credulous adults. With religious frosting.

And he invokes Tesla for proof. That's Bedlam's Law. You bring in Tesla for anything except polyphase motors, you're a crank.

Would those invoking Tesla would include Dr. Patrick Flannigan?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I would submit that a young person of great intelect or IQ per se, does not adhere to what is considered normal childlike behavior, thus is satisfied by learning and contemplation rather then games and playtime.

And I would submit that he hasn't invented a free energy device at all--just like every other crank of whatever age during the last couple of centuries. Where's the beef?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Teslas Greatest love was a pigeon,

Yeah, great !

Edit; His following quote; This guy is supposedly Nikola Tesla in the previous life, and a Tibetan monk like three lifetimes before that. He started doing amazing, government snatching experiments at a really young age. His son was just as interesting, going so far as to find his previous wife and belongings, while very young, with his memories of a previous life very strong before fading. Interesting "what if" concept. I'm gonna research this guy. Sounds like a scientist

edit on 201718 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This kid was actually covered by a major news station and shows how his device works. And does it in real time.
I'm pretty sure this kid will have a horrible unexplained car accident soon. Or double tapped in the head, and ruled a suicide.

News report here with video and transcript:

KTNV Reno

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

And I would submit that he hasn't invented a free energy device at all--just like every other crank of whatever age during the last couple of centuries. Where's the beef?

Boy Genius Invents a Free Energy Harvesting Device

He made his electromagnetic harvester, or as he calls it, “The Generator”, using a coffee can, two coils, a spoon, and some wire. The entire device cost less than $15 to make.

There are more sources, just a basic search...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Was he ionizing the air in his parents' boiler room? LED's can run on milliwatts. How many and how much wattage?

Can his device scale? Doubt it converts anything other than static electical energy.

It's more efficient to harvest the wind power of cold, ionized air than the ions from cold, ionized air. Ions require a lot of electronics and special materials. Wind power ipso facto does not.

The kid ain't got jack, is my conclusion.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sounds like a nice kid, but the YT video is horrible. He asks the kid to speak up while he is holding his finger on the mic. Half way through the video it starts over again. wtg ernest.
You're better of watching the KTVN video. Although the so called free energy device is shown in that video, details remain vague. Naturally

Idk, but he seems to have good intentions. Go get em kid.
btw riptkeys what a horrible thing to say about a 13 year old. We dont know anything about him and the device and the KTVN video is over a year old. He's gonna be just fine.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
Was he ionizing the air in his parents' boiler room? LED's can run on milliwatts. How many and how much wattage?

Can his device scale? Doubt it converts anything other than static electical energy.

It's more efficient to harvest the wind power of cold, ionized air than the ions from cold, ionized air. Ions require a lot of electronics and special materials. Wind power ipso facto does not.

The kid ain't got jack, is my conclusion.

AC = RF
2nd

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

something less - much less

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I can't believe people fall for this BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join