It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induced Climate Change/Weather Warfare

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

The weather is being modified somehow but I am not sure that it is cloud seeding. Here on the east coast of NSW Australia it suddenly stopped raining almost eight months ago (except for a few good downpours in November) in an area where there has always been high rainfall. We are in drought. Rivers, dams and creeks are drying up and the water table seems to have dropped. I have checked old rainfall reports and it has never been this bad according to the records. It is as if someone has declared war on us and is somehow stealing the water. On satellite views you can see that the clouds actually skirt this part of the coast and seem to be avoiding it as if repelled by some electrical force.
I believe that governments or gov. bodies/corporations affect rainfall in some way. Maybe the path of clouds can be altered electrically by power lines and high voltage. It strikes me as strange that ever since the National Broadband Network towers were put up around our town it stopped raining. They are not being used yet or are they? Also the locals loudly protested and halted a massive and unnecessary power line system going through the area which has angered the corporation.
Are they trying to force us out of our homes and farms by denying us water?
I know this sounds ridiculous but something is definitely going on. A certain Labor politician made a comment last year that because a certain leader got back into power, it rained. Stupid comment maybe but was it a slip of the tongue?
I stand to be corrected and ridiculed as clouds are probably too high up to be affected by anything on the ground but I can't help thinking this drought is man made. It does not make sense.
I hope this does not sound stupid.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

skyblueworld

They banned the users account on facebook after they posted this picture.

Link to source

Credible or not it's intriguing.

Now there's a claim I'd like to see you, or anybody, prove.

This is in my opinion pure propaganda from organized chemtrail advocates, you see/hear this horse crap all the the time, "facebook user account frozen after posting photo". Prove it.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

waynos
reply to post by smurfy

It does look like it may be the 787 in the pic, but the writing is not on the carpet, it is the Airliners.net watermark and the reason for the ban may be copyright infringement.

ETA, and also deliberate posting of lies, as pictures on that site are generally accompanied by detailed information from the original photographer. I imagine that proof of the original p,us the fact that it did not say it was a chemtrail plane interior would be enough for fb to pull the plug.
edit on 8-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

Would an amateur website and members have access to aircraft testing? the pictures are usually contributed by members, the logo is not always used though. But when it is, I do notice that it is subtle and well managed, especially in that picture, although it did fool me this time, I put it down to dreamliner razzamatazz, Mea Culpa

I would agree that lies would likely be a motive for pulling everything though, as long as Facebook can ascertain what is fact or fiction.
Anyway, the picture is not that important even if the tanks had a logo on them saying, 'Im not really a ballast tank' that day has gone. Who knows Chemtrails, or spraying geoengineering material by jets, (even though jets do a good deal of the wrong type of geoengineering on their own) could just as well be a blind for other stuff that is going on, and has always been, it just takes a while for the penny to drop. Thanks for the attention though.

edit on 8-2-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpy64

Though I do believe that 'cloud seeding' is a part of the program, I think the intent is to cool the planet over all. Putting aeorsolised particles in the atomsphere should reflect more light back into space and hence compensate for the loss of reflective ice cover.

However, it seems to have caused a new problem effecting plants (and animals) world wide and that is Global Dimming.

Another study that took advantage of the grounding gave striking evidence of what contrails can do. David Travis of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and two colleagues measured the difference, over those three contrail-free days, between the highest daytime temperature and the lowest nighttime temperature across the continental U.S. They compared those data with the average range in day-night temperatures for the period 1971-2000, again across the contiguous 48 states. Travis’s team discovered that from roughly midday September 11 to midday September 14, the days had become warmer and the nights cooler, with the overall range greater by about two degrees Fahrenheit.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

A nice overview of the subject: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Here is a documentary on the subject "Global Dimming" topdocumentaryfilms.com...
I haven't seen it and do not know their conclusions.

edit on 8-2-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Members of that and similar sites tend to be keen amateur photographers with a special interest in aviation, there is no reason they cannot also be people working in aviation too. I use a Facebook page on which employees at Manchester Airport post photos, along with the rest of us, that they also publish to these sites. There pictures are often of particular interest because they can take them in areas away from public access, such as inside the maintenance hangars or the paint shop, as well as on board aircraft. I don't see why this image can't have been taken in similar circumstances.

The fact that it was taken and published online surely counts against it being a secret chemtrail plane anyway, even if one doesn't know what ballast testing is.

edit on 9-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

You might want to take a look at Scott Stevens "Weather Wars" at:

Would that be the same Mr. Stevens that lied about his credentials and was fired for it?

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

They're stealing it from the Pacific. That's why Cali is in a drought, and the East Coast is in the North Pole. They've been seeding, since a few days before the Superbowl.

And that is why it was in the 50's during the game with no rain for the Superbowl.

Now how exactly are they stealing anything from the Pacific, and what would that do?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I look up, plane leaving a trail; that dissipated. Now there's clouds, in the SAME EXACT SPOT.; the feathery kind. I look up again, there's another trail, exactly where those clouds were made. I can see them joining; like metal to a magnet. I've been seeing this type of activity for at least 3 years now. It's undeniable.

Your right it is undeniable that you don't understand how weather works or even how clouds form.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Operation Popeye is the proof. The military did it then; did they not??? I guess that was just a coincidence?

Operation Popeye...

So how many cloud seeding threads are you going to start before you figure out that it isn't some clandestine secret program?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

seabhac-rua

skyblueworld

They banned the users account on facebook after they posted this picture.

Link to source

Now there's a claim I'd like to see you, or anybody, prove.

This is in my opinion pure propaganda from organized chemtrail advocates, you see/hear this horse crap all the the time, "facebook user account frozen after posting photo". Prove it.

I don't have to prove anything, the above quote of mine is sufficient.

Two sides to every coin, you prove it's not!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Oh please don't go down the logical fallacy route, we see far too much of that on here and it's quite tedious.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Yes, but can you prove they are?

Halfway down is your proof..

www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I look up, plane leaving a trail; that dissipated. Now there's clouds, in the SAME EXACT SPOT.; the feathery kind. I look up again, there's another trail, exactly where those clouds were made. I can see them joining; like metal to a magnet. I've been seeing this type of activity for at least 3 years now. It's undeniable.

Your right it is undeniable that you don't understand how weather works or even how clouds form.
Are you still on that denial tip? There's TONS of information out there. And you're what, the guru on weather? Please....

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

www.wired.com...
Your links are considered "proof", and our links are considered debunked? hmmmmmm...

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

WonderBoi
They're stealing it from the Pacific. That's why Cali is in a drought, and the East Coast is in the North Pole. They've been seeding, since a few days before the Superbowl. Back and forth, back and forth. Today, for example, there were NO CLOUDS, in the sky. I look up, plane leaving a trail; that dissipated. Now there's clouds, in the SAME EXACT SPOT.; the feathery kind. I look up again, there's another trail, exactly where those clouds were made. I can see them joining; like metal to a magnet. I've been seeing this type of activity for at least 3 years now. It's undeniable.

Wait -- but the weather in the U.S. moves (generally) west-to-east (which is the general direction of the jetstream). That means that the moisture passes over the pacific coast before it passes over the eastern United states.

Therefore, there is no way the Eastern U.S. could be "stealing" the moisture form the western U.S./Pacific coastal areas, such as California, because the moisture over the eastern United States NEVER heads to the Western United States.

edit on 2/9/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

www.wired.com...

This kind of puts to rest the idea that the guy who posted this had his facebook account blocked because he stumbled upon a "secret government spraying conspiracy".

If there is any truth to the "blocked facebook account" story at all (and I doubt there is any truth to it, but I suppose it is within the realm of possibility), then maybe he posted Boeing industrial secrets for ballast testing planes. But, like I said, I doubt that, considering these images are published by Boeing (or at least with Boeing's cooperation) for public consumption.

What I'm saying is, the picture of ballast testing is not really secret, so I doubt his facebook account was blocked for posting it.

edit on 2/9/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

WonderBoi
Are you still on that denial tip? There's TONS of information out there. And you're what, the guru on weather? Please....

There is indeed tons of info out there.

If you researched weather you might learn something?

And whilst I'm no guru on weather, I have been issuing weather forecasts for over 10 years.
edit on 9-2-2014 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Your links are considered "proof", and our links are considered debunked? hmmmmmm...

No my links are showing what exactly those tanks are for, you think what you want but prove me wrong if they aren't for what the link says they are for.

And that is how you debunk pictures of ballast tanks that have nothing to do with chemtrails.
edit on 9-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You make a good point about seeding the air with jet emissions for cirrus being the same as seeding clouds for rain.

Cloud seeding can go horribly wrong as the historical record shows us but, imho, it can't hold a candle to the damage that jet emissions cause.

Dimming, drought and net warming are just the beginnings of this global accidental geo-engineering. We can look to Venus (the planet) to see where we are heading.

The atmosphere on Venus is mostly carbon dioxide. Surface temperatures approach 900 degrees F while the stratosphere on Venus is colder than our own stratosphere.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

You make a good point about seeding the air with jet emissions for cirrus being the same as seeding clouds for rain.

What good point, as there is nothing close to those two being the same.

One is done on purpose, and the other is a byproduct of flying and not done on purpose.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join