It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induced Climate Change/Weather Warfare

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm sure this will get the usual, 2 or 3 flags (maybe) and 10 pages worth of "that's not true", but here it is. Here's the truth. The undeniable truth.

Climate engineering, an application of geoengineering, is the deliberate and large-scale intervention in the Earth’s climatic system with the aim of reducing global warming.
How long do these people think they can hide what's really going on? This video just resonates TRUTH, on many topics; and will frighten you, as it should!
Just as a Side Note:

"Nothing is easier than spending public money. It does not appear to belong to anybody. The temptation is overwhelming to bestow it on somebody." ~ Calvin Coolidge
8.6 TRILLION dollars is unaccounted for, by the Pentagon, since 1996. But anyway......back to the topic.

Hopefully, this sheds some light, as to what they're doing; when there are no clouds in the sky and those long trails are "lingering".

Nucleation

It is the process in which ions, atoms, or molecules arrange themselves in a pattern characteristic of a crystalline solid, forming a site in which additional particles deposit as the crystal grows.

Cloud Condensation Nuclei

The concept of cloud condensation nuclei has led to the idea of cloud seeding, that tries to encourage rainfall by seeding the air with condensation nuclei. It has further been suggested that creating such nuclei could be used for marine cloud brightening, a geoengineering technique.

Notice the highlight in yellow? Seeding the AIR? And you chemtrail debunkers INSIST, you need "clouds" in order to cloud seed?

Please, save the name calling, belittling and "denying ignorance" comments. I'm not gonna entertain the debunkers, this time around; and neither should anyone else. I've been given enough chances, and i don't feel like getting banned, again. There's enough information out there, for people to see. Use your own mind and erase those that say: "All is well."

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with this thread. People have been trying to control the weather since recorded history. This has not changed. Humans just aren't any good at it. They just screw things up royally when they try. What benefits one area causes problems in others. There should be international laws to stop even cloud seeding as the seeding does effect the weather somewhere else, technically stealing the rainfall from somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

There should be international laws to stop even cloud seeding as the seeding does effect the weather somewhere else, technically stealing the rainfall from somewhere else.

That's based on the assumption cloud seeding made the rain fall before it would have fallen somewhere else. The problem is, it's sort of hard to demonstrate that:
1) The seeding did indeed cause the rain to fall.
2) If it did, that the cloud would have rained someplace else if it had not been seeded.
edit on 2/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Aye, cloud seeding has been going on since at least the 1950s. It's big business in the USA - as well as being used across much of Asia, Russia and even Australia.

Whether it works is another mattter. No-one has yet produced any conclusive proof with best scientific estimates at around a 5% increase in precipitation. Of course, those selling it may say otherwise

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

rickymouse
I don't see anything wrong with this thread. People have been trying to control the weather since recorded history. This has not changed. Humans just aren't any good at it. They just screw things up royally when they try. What benefits one area causes problems in others. There should be international laws to stop even cloud seeding as the seeding does effect the weather somewhere else, technically stealing the rainfall from somewhere else.
They're stealing it from the Pacific. That's why Cali is in a drought, and the East Coast is in the North Pole. They've been seeding, since a few days before the Superbowl. Back and forth, back and forth. Today, for example, there were NO CLOUDS, in the sky. I look up, plane leaving a trail; that dissipated. Now there's clouds, in the SAME EXACT SPOT.; the feathery kind. I look up again, there's another trail, exactly where those clouds were made. I can see them joining; like metal to a magnet. I've been seeing this type of activity for at least 3 years now. It's undeniable.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

It's undeniable.

Yes. The weather does change from day to day.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Operation Popeye is the proof. The military did it then; did they not??? I guess that was just a coincidence?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Phage

It's undeniable.

Yes. The weather does change from day to day.
The beauty of confusion. Funny because no one ever said the weather changed. However, clouds did magically form. Another one of those coincidences.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

However, clouds did magically form.

No. It's not magic. It's weather. And it changes.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The problem with climate engineering is the fact that nature in its essence is perfect and will always be. Add this to the fact that we humans are imperfect and you've got a pretty dark scenario ahead of us in this particular subject.

It wouldn't be too bad to change weather once in a while, but the thing is it will always increse in frequency and in the end mankind will try to control everything.

It will certainly break the balance of the ecosystem at one time or another.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

rickymouse

Let's take the examining of this business to the final step which the OP claims, "the collapse of civilization." Who is winning this "war" and who is losing? What country seems to be doing the business to others such that it clearly has the advantage? How do we count the wreckage of this "war," Shortfalls in food stuff production, deaths of livestock, humans, wholesale failure of entire eco systems, some political ideology wins out over another(s), how? What is the pay off and for who?

Those that accept the chemtrails as legitimate phenomena could just as easily take a pro side and argue that any if not all of the suspected negative "conclusions" should be turned on their heads as something positive, really attempts to save the world or portions of it quite opposite from those thinking the plan is to decimate it. Think of it as how we were all flooding with scientists expounding to us the arguments for man-caused global warming and Presto! their arguments and much of the data became moot as to the real causes of global warming now emerging. And those people were/are scientists! Thus, highlighting the main problem with the crowd hollering that death is coming to us all from chemtrails: hardly a credible scientist in the bunch.

(Definitely, a unique position for me to take as a strong UFO advocate, but I have my own proof on that score.)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Phage

However, clouds did magically form.

No. It's not magic. It's weather. And it changes.
It's not weather, it's SCIENCE,. Chemistry to be exact.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It's not weather, it's SCIENCE,. Chemistry to be exact.

I see.
Clouds did not form before there was science.
Got it. Or was it magic that did it back then?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No-one denies it. Anymore than they deny that US ski centers pay money for cloud seeding firms to try and increase snow cover every year.

Whether it actually works is a moot point.

(post by SwissMarked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

So are you saying "Operation Popeye" never happened?
Nope. Not saying that. Cloud seeding happens.

Shill...

Right. Good argument style you have there. Check my sig.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

SwissMarked

So are you saying "Operation Popeye" never happened?

No-one denies it happenend

But how much extra rainfall did it create?

The only people claiming that cloud seeding significantly increases rain fall or snow fall are companies making money by selling cloud seeding ....

Think about it!

(post by SwissMarked removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Let's ALL laugh together now. hahahahahahaha

Weather Modification Incorporated

Water resources are increasingly taxed by exploding demand and continued population growth. The world's population is projected to grow over 40% in the next 45 years. Weather modification, commonly known as cloud seeding, is the application of scientific technology that can enhance a cloud's ability to produce precipitation. Weather Modification, Inc., is on the forefront of scientific technology to maximize water availability worldwide. Application of scientific concepts and extensive scientific experimentation has proven that cloud seeding increases the amount of precipitation.
Naaaaaaah. Cloud seeding doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

jets only started leaving "contrails" within the last ten years that take over the skies and turn an otherwise sunny day into a cloudy haze for no reason whatsoever
Actually it's been happening for a lot longer than that.

From 1968:

Daily, for example, hundreds of jet planes crisscross the nation or great parts of it, often leaving fluffy contrails of water vapor, manmade clouds, as a signature of their passage.

Some contrails soon dissapate. Others turn into or are soon followed by high cirruse clouds that can and do influence the earth's heat balance with the sun.

news.google.com...,2068835&dq=contrails+cirrus&hl=en

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join