It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA Online (PS3) Crew

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive
reply to post by Bigburgh

You're good. That's exactly who they are. I took two contest winning pictures (neither are mine) and combined them. It was some contest where the participants had to make a movie star look like a clown. I thought the artistry was amazing so I took 2nd and 1st place winners, added the stars, changed one eye color and a few other things and viola came up with my avatar.

Someone one time asked me if it was Malkovich and Nelson Mandela.

edit on 18-1-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

For what its worth. I would print that on high gloss and frame that. Its amazing!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I would love to join you!

Too bad my PS3 got burglarized.
At least I got to finish the single player campaign.

Are you all aware of the conspiracies in gta v? With the UFOs and junk?

Such a good game though.

All the references to the Illuminati and how reptilians control the military. Like how Trevor always calls Merryweather the lizard army. Weird stuff. Has anyone listened to Ron's show on that talk station you pick up outside of LS? Hilarious.

Heres wishing I could join you! Maybe one day if I get a new PS3 anytime in the near future.

Kallisti

Sorry to hear that...and yes the game is full of conspiracy references. From government to aliens. IT'S A PERFECT GAME FOR US ATS FOLKS!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

ProfessorChaos

Bigburgh

Same here..so its going on noon for you too. I'm the same..pot of coffee..monsters..and a bathroom 5 feet away...so the controller still works..

Now THAT is dedication.

I know I know! Lol...sad..but true...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I don't get that kind of privacy unless my wife and the baby have gone to bed. For instance, tonight, I will be rockin' the ATS colors and causing all kinds of havoc for hours.
edit on 1/18/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Just joined. IGN: GWAMPO

PlayStation forever

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

ProfessorChaos

I don't get that kind of privacy unless my wife and the baby have gone to bed. For instance, tonight, I will be rockin' the ATS colors and causing all kinds of havoc for hours.
edit on 1/18/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

No wife and kids here..just kipper and a mylo...and as long as they got their chewy bones....they are happy.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Gwampo

Just joined. IGN: GWAMPO

PlayStation forever

Just added you. It's going to be nice having people to play with. I pretty much stay to invite only sessions, what with all the hackers and cheaters out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sorry not trying to derail this thread but here is a link to the original pictures and they are in high quality.
Maybe a future avatar for someone else can be found here.

Evil Celebrity Clowns

Look forward to running and gunning some GTA with everyone later on.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You get to be butters... why is it with the name Tim....the character always dies tragically or is confined to a wheel chair...TIMMAH! Since that's my name. Timmy fell in a well..Tim needs a walker and god blesses everyone...in final destination the Tim character gets squashed by glass after the dental visit....the only cool Tim is the wizard from Monty pythons holy grail.....anyway I am looking forward to gaming with you and more.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
By the way, No crappy emblems here. I make them for all of the crews I've been in, and people seem to like them.

The emblem for this crew is pretty much just the logo at the top of this screen in a fluorescent green with black outlining.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive

Sorry not trying to derail this thread but here is a link to the original pictures and they are in high quality.
Maybe a future avatar for someone else can be found here.

Evil Celebrity Clowns

Look forward to running and gunning some GTA with everyone later on.

Hey thank you! It was my fault I ask..

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

No problems with the clown pics. I love 'em!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

ProfessorChaos
By the way, No crappy emblems here. I make them for all of the crews I've been in, and people seem to like them.

The emblem for this crew is pretty much just the logo at the top of this screen in a fluorescent green with black outlining.

Acting like Stimpy .......ahhh joy! We get emblems!?.......

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
BTW my online PS3 moniker is 'kataklysmik'.
When you see that you'll know I'm the clown controlling it.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Gonna have to favorite this thread to get all the names down. My account for psn is timdbon....do you have to create a new name for online gta v play?
edit on 18-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Bigburgh
Hanna have to favorite this thread to get all the names down. My account for psn is timdbon....do you have to create a new name for online gta v play?

It's been a bit since I made a character, but if I recall correctly, you do need a handle.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm hoping to be Rank 90 by the end of the afternoon... We'll see if wifey will allow that to occur.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sheesh you're the pack master...

OK so now I have to fire up the ps3 and set it up!

So much for the nap..lol
edit on 18-1-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

ProfessorChaos
I'm hoping to be Rank 90 by the end of the afternoon... We'll see if wifey will allow that to occur.

Clarify..wifey as in wife....or wifi?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Bigburgh

ProfessorChaos

Clarify..wifey as in wife....or wifi?

Wife. She will sometimes decide I need to participate in things.... you know, by emotionally present and all that jazz...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join