It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA Online (PS3) Crew

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I realize that there is already an ATS crew for GTAO, but it seems that the vast amount of the crew members are on XBOX, so I decided to create a PS3 exclusive chapter.

Any ATS members that wish to join a PS3 crew dedicated to AboveTopSecret, are welcomed.

Above Top Secret PS3

Come on into the world of Los Santos and deny ignorance while raising a little hell.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I would join you chaos but Iam waiting for it to come out on PC.
If you get it on PC I will run with you ;D
Good luck on your quest for dudes and dudettes

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I was originally going to wait for the PC version, in fact, I was against consoles in general, but the wait was looking ridiculous and then a friend had a system for sale at a very low price, so I threw in the towel and got it.

A PC version is not out of the question for me, so who knows?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Funny I log in and find this..I just wrapped up 12 hours of gta v single player. Pulled off the last heist leaving Trevor,Michael and Franklin alive. And now considering going online. I'm on ps3.
User name timdbon
Was going to cheat a little and purchase gold member card.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm at work right now but I'll join later. Love me some GTA V. I'll get it for the PC also because you know the mod community is going to be all over it not long after the release. The PC graphics usually looks a little better which I can't imagine. It's already beautiful on a console.

The only thing I don't like about the game is when you're robbing a store or having a shoot out with cops and you accidentally pistol whip your friend trying to shoot someone else. I don't have a headset so you can imagine pissing some people off and not being able to explain that what just happened wasn't intentional. So if I do this to you, oops! Sorry in advance.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

ProfessorChaos

I was originally going to wait for the PC version, in fact, I was against consoles in general, but the wait was looking ridiculous and then a friend had a system for sale at a very low price, so I threw in the towel and got it.

Have you tried "The Last of Us" yet? In my opinion it's a must play for a PS3 owner. I give it an "EPIC" rating right along with GTA V.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Been watching hilarious online game play on YouTube. From deluxe4 kyrsp33dy iamjahova....it inspires me to get creative silly.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Love that avatar..is that malkovich and Morgan?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive

ProfessorChaos

Have you tried "The Last of Us" yet? In my opinion it's a must play for a PS3 owner. I give it an "EPIC" rating right along with GTA V.

I haven't tried that game yet, though I want to. I have "I am alive" for the pc, and the last of us looked incredible.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I just realized that I had the crew set to invite only, so I have set it to open. Anyone that wishes to, can join.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

OK..I saved that page. I be looking...but like I said...just played for the last 12hrs. Gonna nap. Then down my Monster coffee drinks...and then get my butt kicked by some 15 y/o..lol

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Bigburgh

OK..I saved that page. I be looking...but like I said...just played for the last 12hrs. Gonna nap. Then down my Monster coffee drinks...and then get my butt kicked by some 15 y/o..lol

When and if you join, I'll be looking for you!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yep..later on today....oh...what time zone you in so I'm not rude and interrupt dinner or breakfast or even midnight snack..

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Bigburgh

Yep..later on today....oh...what time zone you in so I'm not rude and interrupt dinner or breakfast or even midnight snack..

EST. But that doesn't really matter for me. I play whenever I get the chance, life has to step aside (so sayeth the video game gods).

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

You're good. That's exactly who they are. I took two contest winning pictures (neither are mine) and combined them. It was some contest where the participants had to make a movie star look like a clown. I thought the artistry was amazing so I took 2nd and 1st place winners, added the stars, changed one eye color and a few other things and viola came up with my avatar.

Someone one time asked me if it was Malkovich and Nelson Mandela.

edit on 18-1-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I would love to join you!

Too bad my PS3 got burglarized.
At least I got to finish the single player campaign.

Are you all aware of the conspiracies in gta v? With the UFOs and junk?

Such a good game though.

All the references to the Illuminati and how reptilians control the military. Like how Trevor always calls Merryweather the lizard army. Weird stuff. Has anyone listened to Ron's show on that talk station you pick up outside of LS? Hilarious.

Heres wishing I could join you! Maybe one day if I get a new PS3 anytime in the near future.

Kallisti

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive

The only thing I don't like about the game is when you're robbing a store or having a shoot out with cops and you accidentally pistol whip your friend trying to shoot someone else. I don't have a headset so you can imagine pissing some people off and not being able to explain that what just happened wasn't intentional. So if I do this to you, oops! Sorry in advance.

It's fine. I have friends that I play with sometimes and we kill each other all the time. I don't think we've managed to pull one single robbery without one of us dying at the hands of a friend.

As for the headset, it's no big deal. I couldn't get one, so I used my bluetooth earpiece from my cell phone. Works just fine for me, so you'll hear me cursing and laughing while I ride my BMX through a shootout.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Same here..so its going on noon for you too. I'm the same..pot of coffee..monsters..and a bathroom 5 feet away...so the controller still works..

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I ALWAYS listen to that station when I'm up in the north country, I love it!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Bigburgh

Same here..so its going on noon for you too. I'm the same..pot of coffee..monsters..and a bathroom 5 feet away...so the controller still works..

Now THAT is dedication.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join