It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im trying to start a massive walk on to area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I dont expect to see aliens, I dont expect to see anything....I just think it would be a major blow to the "invincibilty" of Area 51...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I look foward to watching the massacre on the news.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
good luck with that! i sure as hell wouldent want to try to walk into area 51.oh yeah, good luck with finding that many peolple to walk with you

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f
I dont expect to see aliens, I dont expect to see anything....I just think it would be a major blow to the "invincibilty" of Area 51...

You're willing to die or spend the rest of your life in jail just so you can prove that its possible to get inside the gates of area 51?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a) Your spider-sized camera is going to look pretty damn conspicuous with a cat-sized battery on it's back to transmit the visual feed back to you 50 miles away.

b) "Several arrests of suspected terrorists were made today near the Area-51 USAF Base. Air Force security alerted alerted local law enforcement officers to the presence of a large number of vehicles congregating at a location approximately two miles from the north-eastern perimeter of the base.

Details are sketchy at this point, pending an FBI press release, however reports indicate that the group planned to infiltrate the base and possibly plant explosives.

FBI investigators, when pressed for comment, stated that the gathering was quickly disbanded when Military Police took the ringleaders into custody. The apparent instigator of the plot, a man identifying himself only as "sre2f", is suspected to have links to Islamic fundamentalist groups in Iran.

More details shortly."

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The only way you would actually be able to get info about area 51 w/.o being in the government is to wipe out all major political and military places, though that would cause mass chaos (The thought of that brings an immense amount of happiness to me.) or brainwash 60% of US citizens.
But other than that I dont see any feasable way to do it.
Oh and your gonna have to wait 50 years before spy equipment that small is public knolwedge.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If your talking creative robotics, here's your man:

Rodney Brooks

ATS Discussion

Google Search

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I would think that positive affirmations to this thread would be evidence of conspiracy to conduct espionage against the United States. I would caution people to word their replies carefully.

[edit on 11-21-2004 by groingrinder]

XL5

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The use of 2 laser diodes of 2 different IR "colours" would be needed for controling it and getting information from it, they would have trouble jamming a beam of light (unless they knew it was there).

You could just try to get a photo of most of the gaurds and workers, they still need to go out to the "real" world. Poeple will hassle them like mad and then they need to hire new people (new people slip up) or deny the current workers freedoms (family-life). Or you could make a million decoy dummies on segways, some with video gear.

People will want you to pay for the transportation and lost wages for that trip.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok, sre2f , the most important question now,

WHY would you want to do that? Why go to Area 51 and try to destroy a perfectly good mystery?

I mean, what would a conspiracy board be without crazy theories about Area 51?
90% of the fun is in not-knowing, guessing, rumors, blury pics.
Don't take that away from us!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My Grandfather was stationed in Area 51 for 10 years. He told me once that if he were to ever say anything he seen or talked about on the base then they have a right to kill him and the person(s) he told the information to. Thats all he has ever told me, but he did say that there are other species in the universe

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Whenever I make my "secret base infiltration" plans,
the very very first thing I do is post my intentions, and
ideas, on a public internet message board.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Government Conspiracy
My Grandfather was stationed in Area 51 for 10 years. He told me once that if he were to ever say anything he seen or talked about on the base then they have a right to kill him and the person(s) he told the information to. Thats all he has ever told me, but he did say that there are other species in the universe

Yes maybe the are51 base is actually created for Extraterrestrials? Since it seems like everyone that has worked there tells something that is related to Extraterrestrial origins, but nothing more…
Have anyone been killed there? I doubt it. How do you get to work there? I would gladly get a job there.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'm there, man!

If we could even get 3 or 4 hundred people to march on Groom Lake, I would be there. Our focus should be on obtaining security key cards in order to access document rooms. We should try to secure enough time to take photos of documents with mobile phones, to be able to deliver the photos to secure servers rapidly.

While we're at it, we should storm Wright-Patterson AFB, Aberdeen, Dugway, Skunkworks, Boeing, Mt. Weather, and any of hundreds of compounds that contain links to the truth!

Let me know when it's going down. I'll be there.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Did you get this idea after a smoke of pot or somethig? Ok, please let me try and knock some sense into you:

1. Do you know 10,000 people?
2. Do you know 10,000 people that believe in aliens, believe there is a UFO cover up, and believe Area 51 has UFO's and aliens, and are willing to storm it?
3. Do you know how to construct MUAV's?
4. Do you know if Area 51 still has UFO/aliens?
5. Do you know where the UFO/aliens are at Area 51?
6. Can you afford 10,000 bullet proof jackets?

I should think your answer will be NO to every question, and sense will prevail. If there are UFO/aliens at Area 51, to get there, you will need to get past locked doors that require top secret clearences. Now unless, you are planning to take explosives with you, to blow them up....

Then you will have to go through even more locked doors, and finally down an elevator that takes you to an underground base. Sadly, 10,000 people will probably.....not.... fit in it. However, the good news is, if you've got this far, it's probably only you who made it. You know like in the movies, the super ninja, that evades all, and karate kicks the security guards...... finally, when you're down there....you can steal a UFO, after man handeling an alien out of it, fly out of a wind tunnel, go into space and enter their mothership, implant a virus that causes all UFO's on earth to uncloack ... so everyone can see!!! The existence of aliens has been proven!!! Thanks to you. You are declared world hero, and given the nobel prize(all of them) and all girls, including gay men, declare you as world heart throb ...... just then........... the effects of the pot wears off, and you find yourself next to a trash can, lying on the pavement.....

Only kidding with you, but I think you got the picture, yeah?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Did you get this idea after a smoke of pot or somethig? Ok, please let me try and knock some sense into you:

1. Do you know 10,000 people?
2. Do you know 10,000 people that believe in aliens, believe there is a UFO cover up, and believe Area 51 has UFO's and aliens, and are willing to storm it?
3. Do you know how to construct MUAV's?
6. Can you afford 10,000 bullet proof jackets?

I should think your answer will be NO to every question, and sense will prevail. If there are UFO/aliens at Area 51, to get there, you will need to get past locked doors that require top secret clearences. Now unless, you are planning to take explosives with you, to blow them up....

Then you will have to go through even more locked doors, and finally down an elevator that takes you to an underground base. Sadly, 10,000 people will probably.....not.... fit in it. However, the good news is, if you've got this far, it's probably only you who made it. You know like in the movies, the super ninja, that evades all, and karate kicks the security guards...... finally, when you're down there....you can steal a UFO, after man handeling an alien out of it, fly out of a wind tunnel, go into space and enter their mothership, implant a virus that causes all UFO's on earth to uncloack ... so everyone can see!!! The existence of aliens has been proven!!! Thanks to you. You are declared world hero, and given the nobel prize(all of them) and all girls, including gay men, declare you as world heart throb ...... just then........... the effects of the pot wears off, and you find yourself next to a trash can, lying on the pavement.....

Only kidding with you, but I think you got the picture, yeah?

1) not directly
2) sort of
3) yes
4) no, dont care
5) no
6) yes

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Ok, sre2f , the most important question now,

WHY would you want to do that? Why go to Area 51 and try to destroy a perfectly good mystery?

I mean, what would a conspiracy board be without crazy theories about Area 51?
90% of the fun is in not-knowing, guessing, rumors, blury pics.
Don't take that away from us!

Forget about mystery, why do you want to destroy your life? I have worked around classified vaults and information and you know what? I have never seen anything. Not one piece of classified has EVER crossed my eyes. I have been inside some vaults and you know what? Inside those vaults I still saw nothing.

I think you have a really immature attitude about it. Why would you want to "stike a blow?" I think you should study the importance of military secrecy. I wish everyday that I will get to see something really cool but if I ever do I will take it to my grave. Not even my wife would know what I saw. That is because I understand how important secrecy is to our security.

You can't blame people for wanting to know whats out there and you can't blame the government for wanting to keep it secret. Just look at military aircraft around the world. Many look very similar to our air craft and that is not because we gave them plans for them.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by imas]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I'm there, man!

If we could even get 3 or 4 hundred people to march on Groom Lake, I would be there. Our focus should be on obtaining security key cards in order to access document rooms. We should try to secure enough time to take photos of documents with mobile phones, to be able to deliver the photos to secure servers rapidly.

While we're at it, we should storm Wright-Patterson AFB, Aberdeen, Dugway, Skunkworks, Boeing, Mt. Weather, and any of hundreds of compounds that contain links to the truth!

Let me know when it's going down. I'll be there.

Even if you had authorized access to those facilities you would never get to the info you wanted. Besides do you understand the size of these places? The volume of useless unrelated information? You and 100 people could spend years going through just one of those places and still not find anything. Let alone 4 and half seconds before the MP's arrest you for trying to cross the fence line.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by imas]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You know like in the movies, the super ninja, that evades all, and karate kicks the security guards...... finally, when you're down there....you can steal a UFO, after man handeling an alien out of it, fly out of a wind tunnel, go into space and enter their mothership, implant a virus that causes all UFO's on earth to uncloack ... so everyone can see!!! The existence of aliens has been proven!!! Thanks to you. You are declared world hero, and given the nobel prize(all of them) and all girls, including gay men, declare you as world heart throb ...... just then........... the effects of the pot wears off, and you find yourself next to a trash can, lying on the pavement.....

ROFLMAO!!

Nice work Indigo. Though I think you'd need something stronger than pot to bring about those kind of hallucinations. Try Prozac, maybe, or CNN. It's hallucinogenic enough to convince folks that there's nothing wrong with the state of America.

Seriously, though I think sre2f should be commended. At least he's willing to consider getting off his @ss and actually DOING something, doomed to failure as this particular plan may be. The rest of us pretty much suck (serious SETI researchers excluded) because all we do is sit around and say, "geee, I wonda if dey have awiens in dere?? I bet dey do!" and then we discuss it on a chat board for years and years.

10 points for spirit, sre2f!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

4) no, dont care
5) no

So why is this in the Aliens and UFO forum if your only interest in Area 51 is to storm it so that you can "stick it to the man" rather than an interest in anything extraterrestrial. This seems more suited to the Military & Government Facilities forum.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join