It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im trying to start a massive walk on to area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have a number of plans I would like to do to get data on area 51.

1) Construct something the size of a large fly or little spider that has the ability to be controlled remotly at distance upto say 50 miles. Has a video camera/picture camera attached to it. Is powered by solar cells to make the long journey....

2) Organize a massive amount of people....in the tens of thousands...who would just walk/drive onto area 51 and go to main gates.....you would not have to risk death because of the massive news coverage we would get

These are just preliminary thoughts I am going to start putting into motion...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Of course your going to need initial support....
But
"Do not let your left hand know what your right one is doing"
if you have enough people to follow you, you'll get others involved.

What I'm saying is.... Have faith.. .Just go... Just do it.. without organizing it.

[edit on 20/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Seems like a good way to get arrested for conspiracy, FELONY criminal tresspassing, etc etc.. You know they would add on some fancy terms and boost up your fine/jail sentence:

"Conspiracy to Reveal Top Secret Government Information"

"Conspiracy to Disrupt Government Funded Project"

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f
2) Organize a massive amount of people....in the tens of thousands...who would just walk/drive onto area 51 and go to main gates.....you would not have to risk death because of the massive news coverage we would get

That amount of people would draw alot of attention. The army would be all over the place before anyone could get anywhere near the place.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If you and your followers get far enough dont be suprised if the govt agents gun all of you down. The only chance of getting to see a facility like that w/o working for the man is to get in a plane and hae problems near the base and request an emergency landing and maybe they'll let you land there.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I have a number of plans I would like to do to get data on area 51.

1) Construct something the size of a large fly or little spider that has the ability to be controlled remotly at distance upto say 50 miles. Has a video camera/picture camera attached to it. Is powered by solar cells to make the long journey....

I dont mean to make fun, but that made me laugh. Of course if you knew a few experts in robotics prepared to devote a couple months then you might get somewhere, even then it would be ridiculously slow progress to crawl 50 miles

Also i wonder how you'd overcome getting through doors etc, i assume you could covertly wait in a dark corner until some unsuspecting scientist allows entry to those vital labs
aflying camera the size of a fly

Now your second idea is more plausible, but it'd take aaaages to get the amount of people to agree to do all this, even then i dont think you'd succeed in overcoming the area 51 guards, theyd probably tell you to go away lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Not trying to discourage you..but it's been done...of course not a lot of people showed up..

www.lazygranch.com...

You should be fine though as long as you don;t attempt to go in ....

good luck

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
before you try it you might want to take a read of this thread.

Infiltrating Area 51 - Is It Possible?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wow.... Surprising... You realize how brainwashed you are...
who makes up the Government? YOU!
secondly.
Is it honestly that easy for a human to kill another "one" Human? let alone kill a whole massive crowd.. (Even if it was to conceal secrets whomever that man would be, would be jailed)
One short answer is, if that individual were say .. "brainwashed" or as the military likes to say... "TRAINED" well enough, they would definately wipe you all out, but keeping in mind the VERY VERY Low Morale of troops lately.
There are no sides, Government and People.... The government should be made of the people. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Secrets SHOULD NOT be kept from ANYONE, if its a case of national security, then theres stuff in there we SHOULD REALLY know.
The whole idea of Different countries is the stupidest thing ever. We all live on PLANET EARTH, If we want to survive into the future we need to deconstruct the selfish babylon(Tower) we've constructed and create a mutual babylon(Tower).

-Edit: and no, I'm not talking about a NWO... or One Government World.

[edit on 20/11/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The guards will gun you all down if go to far. If you read the sign on the boundry, you will notice the warning saying that they have the right to use force, or kill you if you pass the boundries, the government can do wat ver they want.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Striker122]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
One world government without an nwo could work. Altho if it was bush to be prez he'll every1 would rebel lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't think It is a wise thing to try to enter area 51. You and the others would only become target practice. It is clearly posted that they are authorized to use "Deadly" force, they would probably use some of the High Tech Weapons they build there on you.
At the very least you all would be jailed. As far as using a spy droid, I doubt that would work either, they have hidden sensors and cameras everywhere. Area 51 is tighter than Fort Knox. I would suggest a different project to do, any attempt to enter area 51 will fail, they have technology we have yet to see.

link   

Originally posted by Striker122
The guards will gun you all down if go to far. If you read the sign on the boundry, you will notice the warning saying that they have the right to use force, or kill you if you pass the boundries. People would be to scared to get past that.

I do not think they would do that so willingly with the media coverage that would be there.....

Keep in mind. I am talkning about a massive amount of people....

I really doubt that the american goverment would be stupid enough to kill 10 thousand unarmed peaceful civilians while its being watched by the world through Foxnews.......but you never now

link   
1. Even if you could construct a robotic unit small enough to get in and take photos, or even one that is cloaked. I think you have to consider that your signals would be jammed at some point - probably before you even got close to the first door.

2. A few hundred people would get arrested, a couple thousand probably some arrest maybe a few deaths. 10 thousand people - well first of all you couldn't get that many people to put their lives on the line for that unless you already knew something important enough to compel them to go. Then you wouldn't be going to see what's there you would be protesting because you knew what's there.

If you tried to organize something like that how many of your organizers would be agents working against you to make sure it didn't work in the first place? You would be arrested before you got your rental car at the airport.

Your ideas are flawed and neither will work.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by outsider]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The guards will gun you all down if go to far. If you read the sign on the boundry, you will notice the warning saying that they have the right to use force, or kill you if you pass the boundries. People would be to scared to get past that.

Fear of man?.... That's not a good fear
I fear no man, even if he wishes to shoot me.

But the truth of it is, it would instantly be turned into something different
and those of you should know it would be called a terrorist lead mission, or it would have something to do with terrorists, and terrorists trying to steal top secret information. People should stop imagining the imaginary lines! Do you see physical borders from state 2 state? or province to province?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would say you have the perfect blue prints in this forum alone.
It tells you what not to do, and gives you guidelines.. as well as some rationale thinking.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I do not think they would do that so willingly with the media coverage that would be there.....

Keep in mind. I am talkning about a massive amount of people....

I really doubt that the american goverment would be stupid enough to kill 10 thousand unarmed peaceful civilians while its being watched by the world through Foxnews.......but you never now

I will have to quote something that "Common" said.
-"The Revolution WILL NOT be Televised"

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It is very likely that you would only see a standard looking military base. Because of the large area the base covers you would be extremely lucky to see anything in the also unlikely event that they happened to have some cool classified project outside in the open at that moment.

%99.999999 of the cool stuff %99.999 of the time is going to be inside large vaults with no windows and concrete walls, ceilings, and floors.

You may not get shot but you will be convicted on felony charges and possibly do prison time.

You are more likely to see stuff by going into an engineering field and working for a gov contractor.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
1. I doubt you could get over 10 people to do this.
2. No media would even consider covering this.
3. Have fun getting shot at.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
And what would you expect to see out in the open? You'd never get inside. If you did, you still wouldnt see anything most likey. Its just experimental aircraft, you'd probably be bummed if you raided the place expecting to see aliens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join