It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast = 666 = www = Smartphones and Google Glass

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

dlbott

You start off correctly, referring to Greek and Hebrew. But you have to remember that Revelations is not meant to stand on its own but used with the rest of the bible and other texts such as the book of Enoch. Then you learn it is a permanent mark and that the other side will also be marked, anointed.

Ive read Enoch, but how reliable is it? People say it wasnt put into the Bible because its a Hoax and inconsistent with the rest of scripture.

check bpearthwatch channel on YouTube.

Alright.

Listen, don't kid yourself. It may start all innocent but if you think Satan cares that people will be up in arms about this when implemented, he does not. Quite the opposite, he will be using the NSA machine and the Internet to find everyone who is against it. Lol he doesn't care, he wants you to be up in arms.

Maybe so.

First things first, in order for this to work there must be one world wide currency period. When you see that move you should be worried about which side you are on.

I dont think everyone would have to have the same currency.

Next and last, folks the temple in Jerusalem must be rebuilt before the antichrist can lay claim. If you see the dome come down and the temple being rebuilt the end is near. FYI, they already have plans to rebuild and have prefab pieces to do it. It could go up in less than a week.

Please share more or provide a link on this, especially the statement on "prefab pieces"

edit on 28-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2013 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

magnecore

There is one key to know to start unlocking Revelation and other difficult bible passages. That info is that all material things are contained in the sea of glass before the throne. Follow what happens to it, and you can decode what happens here.

So what happens to all the stuff contained in the sea of glass?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

yamammasamonkey

You don't have the wisdom called for: www is not a number of a man.

The www is the Creation of Mankind. It mimics the divine realms "being all knowing".

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

darkbake

So religions that are not based on belief:
1. Confucianism
2. Buddhism
3. Taoism
4. Some Jewish
5. Occult Practices ? (I'll go ahead and say this one is up in the air).
6. Mayans and Native Americans?

All religions have to have some basis in fact, otherwise you could not sustain them for long periods of time. Its human psychology. Nobody would embrace something that shows no evidence of working or having a real life effect whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

RobinB022

I can't say, as I know so little. But.. people have held on to their Christian beliefs in the past, knowing that they would lose their heads for doing so. And some just pretended they didn't believe.

I suppose I shouldn't say any of this as I have no sources. They are out there but...it's a personal thing, something each individual would research or study on their own and according to their beliefs.

Maybe thats how it will play out. Maybe it will be a "accept this or die" pivotal moment.

I don't know, of course.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Gozer
[

Unless I'm forced by some authority under penalty of death to worship something, I'm not going to worry about it. As far as I know, we aren't being forced to worship anything under penalty of death. Yet. Not even google.

Hmmm....thats food for thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

3n19m470
I have always thought that the three W's together look kind of like a snake glyph.

Hadnt noticed that. Nice one.

Can anyone deny that any future methods of buying or selling will obviously have to involve some form of Internet connection?

Thats exactly what Im trying to say here. Nobody will be able to buy or sell without it somehow involving the Internet.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

The number 6 represents the letter v or w in Hebrew:

"V" is also a masonic symbol. As in so many letters in the alphabet, beginning with the "masonic pyramid" "A".

Without any interpretation or distortion whatsoever, 666 simply and clearly spells out www.

Or "VVV", and the number might have completely different signifigances, like "one less than 7 human chakras", and so on. The number of 'human' is supposed to be '7', not '6'. The number '6' is supposed to be the number of the beast, but that doesn't necessarily mean "THE" beast, as in 'the devil', but simply 'beasts', as in 'animals'. Perhaps is the sixth level of spiritual evolution, where the 7th level is humanity.

Its no wonder that theologians, historians and researchers had no clue what www is supposed to refer to before the rise of the Internet in the 1990s. WWW stands for world wide web, for the Internet itself, for that medium by which the whole world has been entranced and hypnotized beyond redemption.

I grant you that this is an interesting theory, and well-thought, plus relatively logical.

But you are wrong in that "www" means 'Internet itself'.

The 'www' is just part of the communication protocol called 'world wide web', which is -NOT- the same thing as the internet. It signifies the http, which is "Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol". It is worldwide, and it is in a way, a 'web' of sorts, but it is a 'web' that exists within the internet. There are lots of other protocols as well, like 'ftp', 'telnet' and so on.

From wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...)

"The World Wide Web (abbreviated as WWW or W3,[3] commonly known as the web) is a system of interlinked hypertext documents accessed via the Internet. With a web browser, one can view web pages that may contain text, images, videos, and other multimedia and navigate between them via hyperlinks."

So you see, your base premise is wrong, therefore your whole point collapses like a house of cards. Why would the "666" have the meaning of just one single protocol instead of something much larger?

And how can an inanimate protocol, something that doesn't really even exist as a physical object, let alone as something with a soul, be 'the beast' anyway?

There are better alternatives, like the 'supercomputer in France', that I heard about in the 1990s, and which was, to my surprise, actually built recently (to study some kind of 'boson', by 'colliding hadrons', and of course this is so important that it warrants billions of euros and huge facilities with incredibly powerful computers with amazingly large storage capacity, instead of putting that money into fixing the basic problems of humanity, for example)..

The 'prediction' was, that the supercomputer in France would be used to store every "person's" (not the same as 'human being', as all freemen-on-the-land know) data, and then that computer would also be able to communicate with the microchips that would be implanted in everyone's body, so that way every human being would become a mindless slave (the chips would control their minds), and the big computer would be in the middle of it all, sort of 'pulling the strings', and the ones who own and operate the computer would then have 100% total world domination directly. If they wanted to make someone cluck like a chicken and jump on one feet, they would just have to select the behavior from a drop-down menu, and that human would perform said behaviour.

Now, I don't know how much of this is really going to happen, and how much is just ridiculous (though imaginative and amazingly accurate in parts) nonsense, and I can't even remember the lecture all that well (I just heard it once in the 1990s, but the main bit about a super computer in France made an impression on me, so I remembered it). The source turned out to be an unreliable individual, whose advice I would never take (but she claimed to have this information because of a contact with Extra-Terrestrial people, and was one of those 'automatic writers').

So take it for what it's worth (and don't demand links or proof, I don't have any, and I don't intend to claim anything for sure), but my point is, that your premise is completely and utterly wrong, and even if it was true, I find it hard to believe that just because you connect two or more computers together, that means some kind of evil suddenly exists (even if you do this with millions of computers).

As some have said, the internet is not good or evil, it's a tool or a force, it's something you can use for good -or- evil, just like a hammer, a car, a skiing mask or cutlery.

But you get kudos for independent thinking, and trying to find answers instead of going with the 'generally accepted ideas' and following others' thoughts.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Thats exactly what Im trying to say here. Nobody will be able to buy or sell without it somehow involving the Internet.

That's a bit far-fetched. There will ALWAYS be some form of trading or cash around. If the banks take their system out, people will invent their own (like governments should, and have done in the past). There are bitcoins, there is gold, silver, and other metals. There are all kinds of electronics, you can trade furniture, clothes, trinkets of all kinds - heck, there's more just plain STUFF in the world now than there probably ever was!

Don't tell me two people can't exchange things without the internet! HOW would anyone ever be able to stop that, besides a microchip-implant that controls 100% of the mind?

There will always be, as there always has, some form of trading without any 'electronic' money. I can trade my video game controller for food, or a hard drive for a phone. As long as there is a method for communicating with other human beings, as long as human beings can interact with one another in some way, there is always going to be a possibility to trade.

The only thing I can see happening along the lines that you suggest is that corporations may stop selling to people who don't want to (or can't) use some form of electronic cash (it doesn't necessarily mean the internet, though).

The internet is just one tool among many - before internet, there were BBSes, before them, there was teletyping, and before that.. you get the idea. It's just an expansion of what existed before. You shouldn't blame the internet for anything, it's not guilty, it's not evil. It's just a large collection of computers and cables, and of course 'software' (which is a difficult concept to wrap a mind around, if you really start thinking about what it actually IS in the real world).

You are barking the wrong tree, internet never hurt anyone. Only people did. Anything can be bad if you describe it as such. You can eat too much food, you can drink too much water, you can exercize too much, you can rest too much, and so on. In excess, almost anything can be bad in some way. If someone chooses the internet instead of the divine, it's not the internet's fault any more than if someone chooses soccer or gambling, hoarding useless trinkets or tiny pets or porcelain cats instead of the divine.

It's not the pet's fault, or the soccer ball's fault - it's the human being that has the responsibility. Why is this so hard for so many to realize? WE are at fault, we let it all happen. It is our doing, and we have the keys to our own undoing.

It's up to the individual to make the choices, it's not up to the internet to choose anything for him/her. You can spend a lot of time anywhere instead of meditating, praying or being kind to fellow human beings - the internet is just one such 'place' (without really being a 'place'). You can also use the internet for informing people about the truth, helping people in many ways, and giving joy to others. You can even use the internet to create, and spread your creations for all the world to enjoy.

There are plenty of good and neutral ways to use the internet. Don't focus only on the bad ways, please. Your post seems to be attacking an obvious, easy target, like those fundamentals, who always blame some single thing for being bad, and let everything else go (and then never internalize their own accusations or focus them on the bad things THEY do). Your posts sound a lot like "TV is responsible for making people evil!" or "Computer games make children devil-worshippers!", or "Playing Dungeons&Dragons is the same thing as worshipping the devil!", and so on.

Sure, there is plenty of awful stuff happening in this world, but if you take a step back and look at it all, you will see that the internet is not evil, and as I said, "www" is only a protocol that uses the internet, NOT the internet itself (so even if you were correct, it would seem like a weird thing to associate the number "666" to, because why would just a single, tiny protocol be talked about in the Bible, when something much bigger is going on?)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

That pesky article a, so small, but it can make you look so foolish.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I must fully be marked then because I have a Droid, iPhone and Windows phone sitting on my desk in front of me.

If I pay the church $100 will be my sins be forgiven?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

SKyfloating... the internet and the way networking has invaded our lives, in my opinion, is a High Candidate for being involved with the Mark of the Beast. I have never seen any evidence as damning as what you presented involving "WWW" and the similarities of Google Glass and Smart Phones to ancient Hebrew relics.

Networking (the internet) has the following characteristics that mark it as being similar to the Beast. I use behavioral analysis a lot in order to find cultural similarities between different things.

1. Knowledge. Look at what Lucifer, as the SNAKE ("www") in the Garden of Eden offered in the apple.
2. Look at the awakening movements that have come with the internet - praising things like individuality and not caring about anyone buy yourself, quite literally - to the point of our morals being literally turned on their head.

3. Like a Demon Contract - the internet provides promises of social awesomeness, even romance, but fails to deliver, due to the shallowness of the nature of the social interactions while online.

Note the following:

A shift in temporal awareness from linear to spatial. Thus, losing a dimension, not ascending, but descending.

A shift in social paradigms from meeting someone first and then getting to know them - to getting to know yourself and then meeting someone for a few seconds who has similar beliefs, and then moving on -

However. This is patently dangerous. It is the definition of selfish. I can even explain in cause-and-effect terms why being so selfish is unhealthy - there is no way in hell a society could survive where everyone is out for themselves and doesn't know how to relate to one another or learn from one another or compromise or listen to one another.

Well there is one way. Literally being in hell. In Hell, there is no time flow - therefore it is impossible to manifest anything besides what you have already, EVER. (listen here - this is a trick being pushed by New Agers and a lie). In Hell, it is impossible to get anyone to listen to you, in Hell, it is totalitarian.

The Internet: Welcome to hell on Earth.

Those two shifts are damning.
edit on 29pmSun, 29 Dec 2013 16:13:39 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Aww man, i just bought a Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear....

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The sea of glass turns into the lake of fire. Have you read the bible?

2 Peter 3:7
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Isaiah 34:4
And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

Revelation 6:14
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Now, with this information, we can try to understand the two beasts better because one comes out of the earth and one comes out of the sea. We are not talking about Nessie here, the sea being talked about is the one John is seeing in Revelation, which is the same one the dragon was cast into:

Isaiah 27:1
In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Psalm 104:26
There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Shoujikina

So you see, your base premise is wrong, therefore your whole point collapses like a house of cards. Why would the "666" have the meaning of just one single protocol instead of something much larger?

And how can an inanimate protocol, something that doesn't really even exist as a physical object, let alone as something with a soul, be 'the beast' anyway?

People associate the WEB that is WORLD WIDE with the Internet, even though, technically speaking there are other protocols of course.

The "number of the Beast" would have to be something that is embraced globally. The numerous explanations out there of what the "Beast" supposedly is (Obama, Paypal, Apple Computers,, etc.) do not qualify because they are not embraced globally.

If you can come up with something else that is embraced globally and related to 666 I`ll rest my case.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

yamammasamonkey

That pesky article a, so small, but it can make you look so foolish.

Just like with the previous poster, show me something 666 related that is embraced globally and that hypnotizes more than half the world, and I`ll rest my case.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

magnecore

The sea of glass turns into the lake of fire.

Its not possible for me to understand what that sea of glass is going to be.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Perhaps the circular energy field in this photo is the Mark Of The Beast 666

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Your post is a good summary of the thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
i understand the op and that the mark does not need to be permanent, but are you seriously saying that cellphones and google glass are a mark of the beast? why cant my headphones, hats, headbands, etc also be a mark of the beast?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join