It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast = 666 = www = Smartphones and Google Glass

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
Lets all go back to pen and paper. Internet only allowed in public liberies. Ban online retailing and electronic payments.

Not far enough, lets go back to the dark ages when only the privileged could read or write, and we were read to from selected religious texts. Let's slave away for the religious elite while they get fat off our blood and sweat.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Computers from their inception have often been associated with references or themes of various spiritual concepts. I wrote a thread a while back concerning the origins of the modern personal computer which involved the developers explicitly citing the supernatural.

Computer Hackers and Witchcraft - Wizards of Technology

It is very likely that the venture capitalist investors have influenced the symbols more so than the physics involved. It is important to remember that many of these folks run in circles where these symbols have different meanings, be it through fraternal societies or the halo effect of past successes.

Halo effect
en.wikipedia.org...

The halo effect is a cognitive bias in which an observer's overall impression of a person influences the observer's feelings and thoughts about that person's character. It was named by psychologist Edward Thorndike in reference to a person being perceived as having a halo. Subsequent researchers have studied it in relation to attractiveness and its bearing on the judicial and educational systems.

These developers often viewed themselves as rebels with goals at overturning the social order (seriously). At the time the social order expressed a dominant Christian bent and so such symbolism really evoked a synergy between the goal of the developers and their product.

There are many programs which are named after pagan gods like Moloch and the like. It really comes across as a theme which has gained momentum like the tulpas. Wiki entries on Moloch computing has been deleted, but here are a few;

Moloch is a open source large scale IPv4 full PCAP capturing, indexing and database system.
github.com...
Moloch Terminator Software
moloch-terminator1.software.informer.com...

Essentially Moloch captures packets.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tulpa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ, Wylie: sprul-pa; Sanskrit: निर्मित nirmita[1] and निर्माण nirmāṇa;[2] Japanese: タルパ tarupa;[3] "to build" or "to construct") also translated as "magical emanation",[4] "conjured thing" [5] and "phantom" [6] is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer spiritual or mental discipline alone. It is defined in Indian Buddhist texts as any unreal, illusory or mind created apparition. According to Alexandra David-Néel, tulpas are "magic formations generated by a powerful concentration of thought." It is a materialized thought that has taken physical form and is usually regarded as synonymous to a thoughtform.

Is it just a harmlessly popular theme, or could there be some hidden hand whose influence manifests itself with consistently apocalyptic symbolism in line with Christian prophecies?

-FBB
edit on 12-4-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Firefly_

reply to post by Skyfloating

So what about the Monster drink? Is that the mark of the beast also?

Also, Red Bull. Isn't that supposed to be some sign? See, its everywhere. People use it to tap into the subconscious, its clever marketing. Apple is another blatant example, with the bite.

In the UK the National Lottery logo clearly has 666 encoded within it.

radiobracknell.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 12-4-2014 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

Apple... has the bite in it from Adam and Eve. And it was a major player in computer development and in smart phones.

It is interesting, sometimes I wonder, if we are living in a simulated universe, if Genesis is really referencing Apple Computers... that's out there, I admit so.

Funny story, someone wrote a thread on ATS where their daughter ended up with the Monster logo embedded all along one of her legs - and it only showed up under a black light. Very strange. Even stranger now that I know it represents 666.
edit on 13amSun, 13 Apr 2014 08:10:15 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

BABYBULL24
Anyone enjoy this 666 beverage?

Damn can't post it from my library must be the devil - would have been very effective....maybe.
Turn that Monster Energy drink upside down.

Monster Energy Drink: Secretly Promoting 666- The Mark of the Beast?

edit on 9-3-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

Wow... I have to say though, as having been an artist in an advanced cultural setting, symbolism like that usually is meant as symbolism. I think of the Simpsons predicting things like 9/11. Maybe one of their artists knew someone who had knowledge about the event. Then they encoded it in their work. It seems highly likely.

A lot of times, artists even communicate with each other through symbolism in their work. I wouldn't say it is necessarily evident of a larger conspiracy - but that depends on one's definition. One thing I can say is, the Monster logo wasn't an accident nor is it a coincidence.

I would consider it a better piece of art now that I know the hidden symbolism, in fact... but beyond that, I am not sure.
edit on 13amSun, 13 Apr 2014 08:08:35 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Police testing "Google Earth Live" to watch crime as it happens.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Some very interesting thoughts you have there.

Surely everything that binds the awareness of Billions of people could be considered a kind of "magical spell".

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Yes, I remember we had a friend in college who was in computer programming. They worked for the uni IT dept. which was located in the basement of the new library, Hale Library. I made a comment about being consigned to the "bowels of Hale," and they liked it and ran with it, even making a sign that used a small picture of a devil they called their "daemon" after a daemon program with Welcome to the Bowels of Hale on it. I didn't know how well I'd hit the theme with my remark.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Would you believe me if i were to tell you that most of us have probably been chipped already? Probably not. Most still actually believe EVI-dence (evil-dance) is all the proof one needs.
The dance will go on not because thh folks behind it are so brilliant and all powerful but because Logic , Science, and Deductive reasoning is supposedly the alpha and omega.

IGNORE IGNORANCE is generally the reaction and I'm ignorant right?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

The barcode ones are the scarier ones. They are coming closest to the mark on the head and hand, and they have to be willingly taken, chosen (well, that's sort of the duress thing if you can't buy or sell without them). They do have one version of the barcode tatt that sits at the v of your throat which is working it's way up toward your head.

The reason I think the barcode tats are scarier is because the visible mark serves a more useful purpose for that is intended by the mark which is more than just a means of bypassing security systems, but also a visual means of marking people out.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
your 10000% correct i had a vision that the internet was the mark and that nobody would want to believe it i did some extra research james s gates jr is a physicist who attempted to understand the fundamental operations of nature(life as we know it) led him to a set of equations that are indistinguishable from the equations that drive search engines and browsers on our computers(the internet). see the thing is God is nature He is life He is omnipresent meaning He is everywhere at all times, now satan on the other hand is not everywhere at all times, but with the internet he very much is, the internet makes everything so much more easier when we dont know something the first thing we do is google it, thats the problem mabye its not unforgiveable yet, but it will be in the near future. keep pushing this issue. we can save countless souls if we enforce it enough that this is the mark, mabye its not yet, but it will be, mabye once the dollar collapses and we would all be forced to use some sort of bit coin online or something. who knows. nice thread! a reply to: Skyfloating

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
There is no reason whatsoever that every web-address need contain "www" or that the internet need be called "www". The Internet could have very simply be set up with any other combination of letters, such as mmm or xxx or aaa or abc or none of them at all. Why, of all possible options, choose "666"?

true. there is no reason whatsoever. just try opening some website without "www." in front of its address.
amazing, isn't it?

also, internet called "www"? what kind of utter BS is that?
not even mentioning the fact that world wide web is younger than the internet itself.

you're wrong about the mobile internet as well. gprs was launched in 2000, but there was csd/hscsd earlier. look up nokia 9000 communicator - it could display html websites and was announced in 1998.

you didn't do your research, obviously, or you have very poor understanding of this subject.
or both.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
***update:

Credit Card companies are getting flooded with fraudulent charges that are costing them considerable amounts of money. The way for them to avoid this fraud is payment by your cell phone. This is the next step in fulfilling the prophecy that you won't be able to buy or sell without it (the mark - your cell phone). Soon the credit card companies will insist that you pay with your cell phone, and soon require it to avoid fraudulent charges. I found this video of a company that is developing pay-by-phone technology and he explains how it truly is the "revolution" of commerce and is the direction that credit card companies are going:

vimeo.com... (Password is 3745)

Despite how much our cell phones/the internet have advanced communication and access to knowledge, it will be the ultimate distraction that prevents many people from entering the kingdom of God. The OP already said it perfectly in this forum:

originally posted by: Skyfloating

...Instead of awakening to 4-Dimensional Reality you descend down to 2-Dimensional Reality (screens).

Beyond the prediction in Revelations, this prophecy is also reminiscent of Plato's Cave allegory (in which the people become distracted by two-dimensional false reality and can't ascend to the true reality).
edit on 6-5-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So u r saying all 6 billion people r being watched by some people....? How many people can u keep track of at a time? I bet u cant handle even 1

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
U shud remember apple was founded by steve jobs... an adopted child of an alcoholic parents

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I like ur theory. But I see 2 problems.

1) it says right hand. Well, what about left handed people ? They hold it in there left.

2) u say: it causes.... / it's not "it", it's "he", referring to a person. The anti Christ, a world dictator. And that person isn't in power yet at least not publicly.

So I don't see how ur theory is true. Also modems and cel ph have been around since like the 70 (look it up). Therefor at what point did they because the m of the beast? That makes no sense. They got far more advanced yes, but it's just technology.

My theory is more like this. There gonna cull the human race. Bring the numbers down to under 1 billion. Then all that survive ww3 or whatever it is will be chipped. No more cash in the NWO

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: Skyfloating

So I don't see how ur theory is true. Also modems and cel ph have been around since like the 70 (look it up). Therefor at what point did they because the m of the beast?

When you can't buy or sell without it (Revelation 13:17). Credit card companies recently have been integrating into cell phones, especially now for anti-fraud purposes. So I guess the answer would be when you can't buy or sell without the internet/phone (when physical currency becomes erroneous). Or perhaps its just saying the end-times will come when the internet (WWW [666]) becomes the major transaction market.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I THINK MONEY IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST THE BIBLE IS TALKING ABOUT.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

You will use www to do anything today. If you want 20$, there is absolutely no way to get it but use the web for a card at a bank which logs into the www to deduct it from that bank until it gets to the www bank that buys and sells money on the www...or you could sell dope...and your customer could use their card to remove 20$..And eventually you are gonna buy something...whole process..constant...Man, I have been thinkin the last few hours and I am positive this is Anti Christ...I been feeling that there's incomprehensible wickedness in high places behind this..and thinking about the book of revelation thru this lens...a lot lines up. I Can't think exactly where it speaks of ppl followin the beast bc he gave life to the image, [pp]..and that struck me as hologram techno..i just cant remember exactly..curious

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

We have been told what they knew in 1975 about the mark, rapture, and such...Is it a person...or a hologram...Somewhere here's a verse the says something about him giving life to the image..i just can't remember enuff...I think we would be prudent to REREAD the book with our new info thru this paradigm...Its so obvious that its like he who has eyes to see...its already 100% of all things bought and sold has been all over the WWW from the neighborhood store to ALL THE ONE WORLD MONEY MARKET...all day long..AND 1 year ago it became common knowledge that our devices watch you and i, yet today we accept it..What good reason for watching Christian grannies and their children or the engineer next door? hmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join