It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by WonderBoi

Either you believe in science, or you don't. Stop picking and choosing which part of science you like or don't like.

So the big question here is do you believe in science?

I am a bit confused here, are you saying there is science that proves chemtrails exist and people are choosing to not like it?
That's EXACTLY what i'm saying. I mean, you tell me? What does THIS MEAN?

Take note of what some of the D.O.E. (Department of Energy) scientists are saying: Paul Moyer: "It's called geo-engineering. Fighting global warming by putting a chemical dust in the atmosphere." Gregory Benford: "You've got to ... engineer all these, so you get the right kind of clouds, with the effects we want. You could use barium oxide, which makes big fluffy clouds. you could use tiny little bits of aluminum, which is benign in the environment, and essentially manage the climate." (From a May 23, 2006 KNBC Channel 4 news program.)
Like i said, some on ATS are picking and choosing which part of science they like, and don't like. Maybe, they feel "lied to".

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I live on the pacific coast line. I can actually SEE when a storm is coming. It's cloudy today, but it's not going to rain, where i'm at. This stuff will make it's way east.

Also, here's a video that comes from the horses mouth. Yet, those here will say....Nonsense....that's not true. So again, i ask....what is evidence???
I've never been a believer of them spraying us to death, but i do believe they're manipulating weather patterns on earth.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Like i said, some on ATS are picking and choosing which part of science they like, and don't like. Maybe, they feel "lied to"

I'm quite aware of the proposals. I've read quite a bit about them. Directly from those scientists who are talking about it. Have you, the actual science I mean? I don't really think it's a good idea and I can't really find any scientists who do at this point.

Now all you have to do is show us evidence that anything is actually being sprayed. It would also help if you could explain why what you are calling "chemtrails" aren't contrails.

edit on 12/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

WonderBoi
if temps at 30,000 feet are always -40/-60 degrees, why aren't contrails constantly visible?

Because the humidity is infinitely variable. Today's photos showed aircraft over 21,000ft leaving short/intermittent trails while aircraft over 30,000ft left nothing at all, not even short trails.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

WonderBoi

So, what you're saying is: they're not trying to block out the sun, by spraying aluminum particles in the air?

Some questions for you on that one;

How would a spray of aluminium look like a cloud of cirrus ice crystals?

How would that spray spread all over the sky remaining just as thick and visible as when it left the plane? Why is there no thinning from dispersal?

How can an aeroplane carry enough aluminium to cover the entire sky with a coating that is thousands of times bigger than the plane itself and why, if this is the case, can you not simply scoop up handfuls of aluminium off the ground?

Could it be because that notion itself is ridiculously stupid?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Here is a more updated discussion from the AAAS from David Keith...

www.aaas.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Now all you have to do is show us evidence that anything is actually being sprayed.
After a while, Phage, your game gets quite old.

"Cloud seeding" or the making of rain by spraying silver iodide has been admitted to for quite some time. See The Science Channel documentary "Owning the Weather" (2004)www.aboutthesky.com...
It's too bad you're stuck in this section.

What is not admitted is the extent to which military and government are employing advanced electromagnetic and other technologies to create and alter weather as we are experiencing it todaywww.aboutthesky.com...
And then we have this

"Project Popeye" -- a secret 1960s weather-modification program later exposed by Seymour Hersh of The New York Times. The US military used cloud seeding to create rain so that enemy roads would become rivers of mud, making them impassable. Though they denied it for many years, the US Air Force finally admitted to more than 2,600 cloud-seeding flights made during "Popeye." Today, the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) lists over 50 current experimental weather programs in the US alone -- all without any state, federal or public oversight.www.aboutthesky.com...
Is that enough "evidence" or do you still need more? Nah, you'll probably deny those FACTS, as well. It's what you do. Double speak!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Good god, how many posts are here pointing out what cloud seeding is? How many online sources explain it in detail, with pictures?

But you still think contrails are somehow cloud seeding.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I just posted enough info to keep both of you quiet on this subject. If you still deny those facts....seek therapy or stop drinking government kool-aid. It's spiked with stupidity.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

So, when they seed the clouds, the spray isn't visible? Is that what you're saying? Perhaps you're confused as to what "chemtrails" are. Unless, you think contrails is cloud seeding. You're all here insisting they can't manipulate the weather or it can't be seen, when the FACTS state otherwise. So, which is it?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

After a while, Phage, your game gets quite old.

So does yours.
What does cloud seeding have to do with "chemtrails?"

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That's EXACTLY what i'm saying. I mean, you tell me? What does THIS MEAN?

Take note of what some of the D.O.E. (Department of Energy) scientists are saying: Paul Moyer: "It's called geo-engineering. Fighting global warming by putting a chemical dust in the atmosphere." Gregory Benford: "You've got to ... engineer all these, so you get the right kind of clouds, with the effects we want. You could use barium oxide, which makes big fluffy clouds. you could use tiny little bits of aluminum, which is benign in the environment, and essentially manage the climate." (From a May 23, 2006 KNBC Channel 4 news program.)

First thing, I see that this is a problem...Barium oxide makes big fluffy clouds.

Barium oxide is an irritant. If it contacts the skin or the eyes or is inhaled it causes pain and redness. However, it is more dangerous when ingested. It can cause nausea and diarrhea, muscle paralysis, cardiac arrhythmia, and can cause death. If ingested, medical attention should be sought immediately.
Barium oxide should not be released environmentally; it is harmful to aquatic organisms.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't seem like a very viable idea now does it?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So, when they seed the clouds, the spray isn't visible?

Not really. See the video above.
But, of course, there have to be clouds to seed. Cloud seeding doesn't make clouds.

You're all here insisting they can't manipulate the weather or it can't be seen, when the FACTS state otherwise.
Well, they can try to get rain out of cumulus clouds. The success is debatable. But, as the video above shows, it doesn't look much like "chemtrails".
edit on 12/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So, how come "about the sky", with it's donate and paypal buttons is seen by you as a credible source of information and not as the exploitative cash stream, set up to milk gullible buffoons for all they can, that the rest of us see?

In your own words for a change if you can, given that you couldn't be bothered to answer the direct questions previously posed.

edit on 28-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here's a simple question...regarding your video....WHY ARE THEY SEEDING THE CLOUDS? Is it because they're "bored" and have nothing else to waste our money on? It's also funny how you admit to cloud seeding but say chemtrails have nothing to do with it; especially when they're spraying chemicals like aluminum and barium. lfmao You seem really confused, as to what's really going on, or you're a paid employee. I'm going with the latter.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Is that enough "evidence" or do you still need more? Nah, you'll probably deny those FACTS, as well. It's what you do. Double speak!!!

So where is this evidence, because cloud seeding is not going to do, as it has nothing to do with chemtrails..

Why does it always go there when discussing chemtrails and the evidence of their actually being real?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by waynos

So, when they seed the clouds, the spray isn't visible? Is that what you're saying? Perhaps you're confused as to what "chemtrails" are. Unless, you think contrails is cloud seeding. You're all here insisting they can't manipulate the weather or it can't be seen, when the FACTS state otherwise. So, which is it?

Not usually no, because they are *over a raincloud* and the aluminium oxide dump is quite brief. No cloud seeding ever resulted in a 200 mile white line across the sky. YOU are the one that mentioned cloud seeding in a chemtrail discussion, so why would I be the deluded one?

link   

WHY ARE THEY SEEDING THE CLOUDS? Is it because they're "bored" and have nothing else to waste our money on?
Because they are trying to increase precipitation. You can hire them if you want but be sure you get the required permits first.
www.weathermodification.com...

It's also funny how you admit to cloud seeding but say chemtrails have nothing to do with it; especially when they're spraying chemicals like aluminum and barium.
Who is spraying chemicals like aluminum and barium?

link   
reply to post by waynos

I gave you a source, from Above the Sky. I'm sure you can find the same speech elsewhere. You can find the same admissions all over the web. It's really nothing new.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's apparent you're too biased to read what's posted. You and your crew are too busy high fiving each other with stars.

Who is spraying? THE GOVERNMENT. Which part don't you understand: Govern or ment?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join