It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry CHEMTRAILS and Happy New Year!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

The most surprising thing is that you actually got stars for this post!
Check out Flight Radar from 1900 GMT on the 25th December. That should cover the time period on wards for your images. I note that from other posts on ATS that you live in the South West of the US.

25th December 1900 GMT

So now you can see just how busy it was on the 25th. You can now zoom in and click on specific flights. Copy the flight number and do a search on them using for example Flight Aware.

uk.flightaware.com...

Yes I know it is obviously hard for you to comprehend that people were flying to all those destinations on Xmas day! I bet you thought that you had busted the 'sprayers'

edit on 28/12/2013 by tommyjo because: malformed link corrected

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Under another username and in another thread about chemtrails this guy was contending that all these flights are empty, as in there are no passengers due to the fact that nobody had any money these days. I told him to get off his butt, go to an airport and have a look for himself, he obviously is too busy battling the forces of evil on his laptop to go outside and do a bit of legwork.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I told him to get off his butt, go to an airport and have a look for himself, he obviously is too busy battling the forces of evil on his laptop to go outside and do a bit of legwork.

C'mon now why would he do that as it is just easier to take pics of contrails and swear they are chemtrails.

Gotta love those internet detectives and their hard work concerning chemtrails and their validity.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

They all have answers and theories but never seem to do the leg work. No doubt if he visited the airports he would claim that they are all paid gooberment agents boarding the flights?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Planes traveling at 30,000 feet are going quite a distance. Not sure why they would do that, if the planes were empty? Besides that, if it were soooooo busy, how come flights stopped at around 4 pm that day? There were no flights, traveling in this direction on the 26th or the 27th, either. And, if temps at 30,000 feet are always -40/-60 degrees, why aren't contrails constantly visible?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There were no flights, traveling in this direction on the 26th or the 27th, either.
Are you sure? Have you checked?

And, if temps at 30,000 feet are always -40/-60 degrees, why aren't contrails constantly visible?

Depending on altitude, temperatures below about -50º will always produce contrails however humidity (water vapor content) is the predominant factor in the formation of persistent contrails (those things you call "chemtrails").

I'm pretty sure this has been explained to you previously.

edit on 12/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you that fascinated with chemtrails, that you always have to comment; or are you just trying to "enlighten" us ignorant folks? Yes, i'm SURE there were no flights, traveling to or fro. I guess the conditions weren't right, for them to be seen.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Are you that fascinated with chemtrails, that you always have to comment; or are you just trying to "enlighten" us ignorant folks?

Actually I'm more fascinated by how people be can completely overwhelmed by their confirmation bias. How they can completely ignore everything that is explained to them. How they can ignore the fact that persistent contrails have existed since planes were able to fly high enough to produce them. How they can ignore the fact that planes fly in different directions.

I'm fascinated by how people think they could visually determine that a contrail is really a "chemtrail".

Fascinating.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You know what i'm fascinated about? I'm fascinated with the fact that people like you, who think they know so much about science, actually tries to debunk the science they believe in. You spit a lot of "double speak", Phage. Either you believe in science, or you don't. Stop picking and choosing which part of science you like or don't like. And please, stop believing they can do testing without real life situations. Those are called "experiments".

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Either you believe in science, or you don't.
No. Science is not a system of belief.

But perhaps you can explain scientifically why what you are claiming are "chemtrails" cannot be contrails. Science is based on evidence. What evidence is there that "chemtrails" are not contrails?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

While i'm at it...let my give you my interpretation of a contrail and a chemtrail.

Contrail

========= >

Chemtrail

================================================================ >

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes. We know what you think a "chemtrail" is.
It's why you think it's a "chemtrail" and not a contrail that's the interesting part.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What evidence do you have, besides the stuff from your government paid scientists, claiming that those "chemtrails" are actually "lingering contrails". Your sources of information are about as good as "our" sources of information. It all depends which side you believe. Apparently, you've been drinking the government's kool-aid.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Evidence like the fact that I saw "chemtrails" when I was a kid (which was quite a long time ago).
Evidence like actually understanding (not just "believing") the science.

Oh, and the utter lack of any evidence that "chemtrails" are anything other than contrails.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, sure Phage. Those long lines in the sky are frozen jet fumes. I'll play the ignorant roll.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Those long lines in the sky are frozen jet fumes.

There you go again. Getting it wrong.
It's been explained to you more than once and you refuse to even attempt to understand.

Fascinating.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hmmm, sorry, but i don't recall those long streaks in the sky, when i was a kid, and i'm pretty aged, as well. I also don't see the weather change, when normal contrails form. The weather changes when....oh wait, i forgot, it's because a storm is moving in. lmfao

So, what you're saying is: they're not trying to block out the sun, by spraying aluminum particles in the air? So, i guess reader's should ignore this, as well, right?

Take note of what some of the D.O.E. (Department of Energy) scientists are saying: Paul Moyer: "It's called geo-engineering. Fighting global warming by putting a chemical dust in the atmosphere." Gregory Benford: "You've got to ... engineer all these, so you get the right kind of clouds, with the effects we want. You could use barium oxide, which makes big fluffy clouds. you could use tiny little bits of aluminum, which is benign in the environment, and essentially manage the climate." (From a May 23, 2006 KNBC Channel 4 news program.)www.aboutthesky.com...
I think you need to step into the NOW.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Either you believe in science, or you don't. Stop picking and choosing which part of science you like or don't like.

So the big question here is do you believe in science?

I am a bit confused here, are you saying there is science that proves chemtrails exist and people are choosing to not like it?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So, what you're saying is: they're not trying to block out the sun, by spraying aluminum particles in the air? So, i guess reader's should ignore this, as well, right?

Right. As has been pointed out, persistent contrails have a net warming effect. The opposite of SRM proposals.

If SRM were being done (no evidence it is), it would not look like "chemtrails". The small amounts of material which would be dispersed would not be visible behind the planes dispersing them.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I also don't see the weather change, when normal contrails form. The weather changes when....oh wait, i forgot, it's because a storm is moving in. lmfao

When you see clouds does it always mean a storm is coming?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join