It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

If you are looking for something with all your will then you are able to find it.

I would suggest filling your thoughts with different things.

If Eminem is so bad/evil then why do you partake in listening to his songs? You were able to recall fragments of lyrics from past albums so you must either be far more intelligent than you type or you listen to it quite often.

I think Eminem is one of the top three to four "rappers" of all time. I have followed him since his early beginnings and I can assure you he is truly great at his craft. I used to listen to his songs constantly at points throughout my childhood (especially 'Til I collapse' before basketball games) and you just have to understand that he is performing and telling false stories and rhymes to sell music and make people bop their heads.

Yes he says some very F&ef8 up stuff but I could literally find over 100 people who have said worse. Like someone mentioned prior, he is trying for a certain audience. In a dumb video someone posted about a song of his from 2002 about him being a devil also graphically describes him killing himself. He is obviously not being completely honest or he wouldn't have been able to go the studio to make the song.

The only reason you reference him to the Illuminati is because A) you listen to his songs repeatedly and B) you are looking for references.

Enjoy his masterpieces and live your own songs, my brother.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

"Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance can't be about you. According to the lead singer of the band, Gerard Way, the song is about a fictional character, named "The Patient", who dies from cancer at an early age. The actual Black Parade is a visual representation of his transition from the world of the living, to the world of the dead. Additionally, the lyric "sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me / and other times I feel like I should go" is referring to the Way brothers' late grandmother, Elena Rush. So, unless you died from cancer, and lost a grandmother named Elena, then I highly doubt that "Welcome to the Black Parade" is actually about you.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I know a few paragraphs were I try to talk in code a little might sound incoherent or crazy, but I sorta know I have been deep undercover for a long time. The show is over and people are moving on. He is going on a Rapture tour, not afraid still trying to get me jumped. Music means something different to every body who listens to it. " I am friends with the monster under my bed,...you say I am crazy well that's not fair.

I am sorry to offend anyone here or put a new twist on favorite songs.

I got lost in the art of it, Alyssa is from Silent Hill, she had the power of a god in her , so her family in a cult burned her alive but she didnt die the soul split into two and she went into a coma nightmare and the world changed with her power into nightmare purgatory. Maybe saw movie. What if she was a boy .... Young and.... The games are taking a trip to hell.

I know I shouldn't tell everyone in America , I was in hospital when younger, almost fulfilled a lot of Revelations like an Olympic gynamist when I didn't know what's going on. But I am just a person not the Devil. It's art.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Well, I wish you well on your future endeavors, buddy. May I suggest that you may want to head back to the hospital?

Or maybe some tea?

My time here is done. I initially thought you were doing an AMA as one of Eminem's producers or something but I was way off. Good luck to you

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There is a reason why I know ATS had a book in 2008 and a poster called me booourne on first page like Bourne Identity. I am not lying or crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'll have to leave you on your thread too, it sounds interesting and all but I'm still used to sleeping so goodnight, may your cover not be blown and may your truths prevail.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think you're absolutely incorrect. I grew up with his music, got me through some extremely bad stuff. I was a homeless dropout with no future. I now own two businesses, I manage them and still have time to work at another store. I don't need to work at the other store, I do it for everyone else, I donate that money to charities of my choosing. I built my businesses to live comfortably and help other people get a comfortable life. If Marshal Mathers is Illuminati, I'm the Easter Bunny or he just completely fails at mind-control/ Psyops. I should be dead or in prison by your theory.
Listen harder with an open mind, put yourself in the shoes of a person with absolutely nothing, who used to go home only to get beat by deadbeat parents.

No, I don't support Obamacare. Work for what you get. If you work and make money, choose what you spend it on.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Rectorate because: n/a

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am sorry, today I was a little distracted writing, how do I convince people or should I. I might have been a little I don't know... It's 2:30 now and I was on since 9:00 . I have an iPad so just check every once in awhile.

The book I was talking about Behold a Pale Horse said a breakdown of society or something chaos. Generations and the masses might not be able to deal with this, met a few people who didnt know how to take it, over the years.

Here it's just crazy talk or illuminati or NWO or the Freemasons . Tomorrow this thread will probably be gone. Sorry to the mods just talking about things.

I am not going to write a book I don't know how to get it published and that was just a pipe dream. Sorry if I seemed in my own world or something.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Bilk22
reply to post by letmeon

You're going to get a lot of "nothing new here" or "pics or it didn't happen". So do you have anything more that what you just posted?

Slick way of saying pics or it didn't happen. But for real where the pics!?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You guys really need to get better at your questioning. Anyway everything he said is true, just have to filter through it but it makes sense, maybe his brain works a lil did from your average person, I know mine does

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

letmeon
There is a reason why I know ATS had a book in 2008 and a poster called me booourne on first page like Bourne Identity. I am not lying or crazy.

Lmao boooourns

Cram it with wallnuts ugly

Let me off oO

Its a Simpsons reference.. golly you new world ordererers are so tight!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Especially for you OP:

I call it theRAPy

ETA: Eminem is kiddie rap
edit on 20-11-2013 by cartenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by letmeon

Thing is, Eminem isn't a seriously respected person. He only appeals to one type of demographic and has no real musical integrity.

I'm 40 years old, love rock music and listen to classical and jazz every day. Eminem is my favourite rap artist by far.

Is the demographic you are talking about?

*inserts rolling eyes*

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

They are everywhere...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

winofiend

letmeon

Lmao boooourns

Cram it with wallnuts ugly

Let me off oO

Its a Simpsons reference.. golly you new world ordererers are so tight!

I think this person's personality is such that he takes everything and manipulates/interprets it to fit his own agenda.
In other words his take on reality is unique to him. He is closed to other's opinions if they conflict with his perceptions. He is absolutely convinced that he is completely sane and not mistaken in any aspect.

He appears to me to be very narcessistic and narrow-minded and feels he holds a far more important place in the world at large than he actually does.

This is not an uncommon trait among deluded people.
That's all this is about.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Uhhh, about the person who commented about My Chemical Romance, there new album is The life and times of the Fabolous Killjoys. Or something like that.

I am not going to write a book, just wanted to since 2004 when I didn't know what was going on. I remembered what William Cooper said," rock the foundations of the World" . I am just a kid in room or young man, I don't have a lifetime of experience to draw upon. Sorry about bad spelling, I don't read that much or quickly.

I am not narcissistic, there is a reason why first poster said R.I.P. about book. There was a really big negative backlash and some already know my complete story, through grapevine or something. I am not going to push this and today will probably be the last day you see this in recent posts. I just wanted to join and say this , I might read a lot but planning on not posting much. Thank you for your time.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Uhhh, about the person who commented about My Chemical Romance, there new album is The life and times of the Fabolous Killjoys. Or something like that.

I wasn't referring to their new album in my comment, I was responding to your earlier comment, found here:

Ever here of the "Black Parade" by my chemical romance. I was young so I watched MTV buyed the music listened to the CDs and thought they were talking about me.

My Chemical Romance could not have been talking about you, because, as I said right here, the song is about a fictional character called "The Patient," who dies at an early age from cancer, and experiences the Black Parade as a hallucination between dying and reaching the afterlife.

I could care less about their new album.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A lot of musicians commented on my story, I remember their new album is Danger Days or something. Danger Days the true lives of the killjoys or something. They got a song " party poison" . That might be the offical story but if you got the new album they sought of admit it.
edit on 20-11-2013 by letmeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

letmeon,

We all are going to die, nothing we can do about that. So, if you going to die, die with your boots on, if your gonna die. Be brave, take a chance...you never know.

Professor Griff (Public Enemy) has already come out on this stuff.

If your just going to sit on this info and do nothing, then move aside and let the warriors fight.

My offer still stands.

[email protected]

Big Jedi

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I forget off-hand, but there is a classic mental diagnosis for individuals who believe everything is about them, that they are chosen and special.

Seek help, and God I hope you don't have access to a firearm.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join