It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Did anyone see the movie Da Vinci Code. In it it talks about a girl who got amnesia from a car accident where her parents died and goes on this quest to discover that she is the last Sion. Bloodline trace of Jesus Christ, if he and Mary Madaline had kids. In his second movie the character Tom Hanks is playing says, " my first book was about the illuminati". The character in the movie or the author, I am the main character?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What I propose is that the Goverment got skilled workers and tradesmen together, to all secretly work on a project Phoenix of sorts and think about Revelations. George Washington was a Freemason and they go back a long time. They were all religious. The last teachings of the " BIBLE".

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Gotta say you are killing your own thread. I'm starting to see signs that your mind can't stay on topic. I don't want to be mean about it seeing as I agree with the original idea that the NWO does exist and certain people are being used to these ends...

But you never elaborated on your OP. Your first post sounded like you are trying to claim inside knowledge. After this point you mention only things in popular culture.

Sorry lil bud but thats my last post here.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I got a little distracted and tried to provide inside information. In the song on the soundtrack to the Game movie Eminem says "rip your face off like Hannibal Lector". I only listened to the new one a few times but " Rap God" sounds like he is talking to someone. Subliminals on Relapse and Recovery. Hidden stuff you wouldn't catch unless they are directed to someone.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

My story has not yet been really made public, I was thinking of trying to get a book deal and try to make some money . About a spy from the government, who was wronged by the rich and powerful and had his life pulled apart and driven to madness under the pressure of trying to survive.

So what is "your story"?

So far you've offered a lot of opinions related to messages in music, movies & games and that's fine but you've yet to tell us what your story is and why it's interesting.

Are you saying you were/are a spy that was wronged, etc?

edit on 11/19/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
My grandfather was in the Air Force in the 1950's. in Behold a Pale Horse, written about government conspiracies it says something about someone from the Air Force being included on a project. I was a normal kid who just finished high school, when I was contacted by people connected through or to the government through subliminals in TV . Found out I had wire taps in house years later, and my grand father signed a contract that I would be like Truman on the Truman Show the movie where a child is adopted by a corporation and his life is a reality show.

I was a cog in the machine, in the book he said " you will be treated like a cow or livestock. After subliminals in TV on songs about me I went online asking questions and no one answered. In 2005 . After that I did some research and found out about the illuminati and Freemasons. The musicians hunt me for sport and because of messed up politics people think I am JFK jr. Or been called " Baldwin" mr. Special. I thought people were going to kill me for a long time.

Better book than Twilight. Heh, heh.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

So the TV people told you stuff and then people started singing about you after you were on a reality show?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
In my house , I was just living in my house when all h*** broke loose. Ever here of the "Black Parade" by my chemical romance. I was young so I watched MTV buyed the music listened to the CDs and thought they were talking about me. The guy in the hospital in the video? Walking around they give him medals, in the video.

There were others I am going through music as writing. A lot of people made fun of me and made personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The band " Soil" wasn't that big, but they had a song Black 7 on the album. I didn't know what these hieroglyphics meant till much later. I was just a kid trying to survive asking for help online. Strung out and dishelved.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

When I was about 13 years old I breifly entertained a strong feeling that I may not be human.
That,instead, I may actually be a sort of "biologic machine" (my name for my nonhuman self)
(I didnt know the terms clone, cyborg, android ect back then, it was 1973)
That I had been placed on earth by God or UFOs to observe life and other humans.

Actually I eventually realized I was a human not a "biologic machine" on any kind of mission.

Just a kid going through typical young teenage doubts and anxieties with a fertile imagination and a need to explain my normal behavior via extrordinary rationalizations!

Perhaps your just a normal, non extraordinary human resorting to extraordinary rationalizations too??

edit on 19-11-2013 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

letmeon,

I want to talk to you...I know a couple of people who might be able to help you. If your story is true. I'm just a "regular" person living in Albuquerque, NM. I work in the Juvenile Detention Center for troubled youth. And me and the boys, 12-17 were just talking about that. The kids "see" the Illuminati influence and talk about it all the time.

I have some interesting connections with some people at a major movie studio and a soon to be famous Director who is interested in directing a script that I wrote.

Can you contact me?

[email protected]

Big Jedi

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I read through all the comments on my thread a few times and I know how it must sound, but I know things.... Seen things in my room listening to the radio watching TV. This has been going on for ten years or so. I might not be able to explain it in a few paragraphs. I know I am sane and telling the truth.

Someone once told me the truth is in the music. Proof. In 2005 when I went online I was asking about Eminem a song he wrote. He said in one of his songs " bring my name up" . On Recovery or Relapse I think Recovery. There was a really big bad timing thing that happened awhile ago with me and my friends. A lot of answers were found out. Things I can't explain. I know how this must sound. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Uuhhh yeah sure, I will try to email you. I have been conflicted about telling anyone my story cause dangerous. And people are crazy. I do OK living with food stamps and other help going to go back to college soon. I am probably not going to write book, a lot of people hated me when I told them some of this. I was confused and in the dark about things. Sorry if people hate me. Tomorrow OK.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
World Unites Against the Illuminati: Professor Griff on Fire!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
To me, the song "My Darling" sounds like Eminem is blaming himself for all the times he had felt controlled by his "dark side", evil spirit, whatever, which [he would think] caused many of the bad things to happen during his life.
And yet, he simultaneously blames the evil spirit; it also sounds like he thinks he can't escape from its possession of him.
But since those things all occur in the same human body which has his will, he has the potential to change it...as do all, no? It seems that at the time, he was not aware of a method to better himself, or at the least he wasn't making it work.

Now, I've read the thread and it seems like you think your life is the Truman show....well, you're not alone there. But what do you have of value that others would need to surveil? You said you were just a regular kid, why would any body whose life is as an entertainer's or is full of wealth need to keep an eye on you?
edit on 19-11-2013 by 1Learner because: I added the bracketed text

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Because the government made them , they all rebelled in their own way. I have a lot of CDs like 250 and hear or notice little things , but when you add them all together it makes something. Pieces of a puzzle. Some said, " I am not doing this" and didnt. I have more questions than answers even after ten years. Secrets they don't write about with the Freemasons. Maybe plan few or handful of important people started 100 years ago maybe less I don't know.

On Fear Factory's new album Mechanize, song "Christploitation" and " Controlled Demolition" " Designing the Enemy" and " Fear Campaign" . I look to them for clues. In the booklet it says "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell and " Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" - Thomas Jefferson.

It's not every song , music is for everyone. Just some subliminals some places. Did you ever see the movie " Joe Dirt" ? Some places the subliminals are there.

In behold a pale horse said it was an old idea that probably shouldn't of went through with.
edit on 19-11-2013 by letmeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I don't get it, why would you need to "reveal" what you think/know? What impact does it have on all of us?
Are we supposed to all wake up and stop some corrupt agenda that is at-the-moment in effect, such that we are all half asleep because of it? In what ways does it affect us, and you, besides, you know being very wary of things?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It's just interesting, Revelations happened and the real Anti-Christ lives . They went through with it and the songs are still on the radio. Like a Renassance of art no one knows about. I thought in 5 or 7 years if I wrote a book about old songs a soldier sleeper cell for the NWO. Sorta got survival skills like John Connor, a lot of famous people had cameos in the end of the world party. Blur between the lines of reality and go mad . Just survive and when it's all over go outside and there is no war. I had to live this I don't have any other conspiracies to write about here. I thought maybe...maybe write a book and make a million dollars. Cause it would sell if Revelations actually happened and no one knew but I could show them.

I live off of food stamps and social security, the 1% ruined my life, crippled me laughed at me called me gay and tried to kill me. I could retire at 35 maybe live in a mansion for my Behind the Music. It would probably sell more records too.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Most of the things you type aren't coherent, or clear. What I managed to comprehend was about you saying that you lived the very life which you wanted to write a book about, such as working for the NWO as a soldier listening to songs...and other things which happened to you but which i don't understand. So what you have been relaying, is all true? Can it be proven as fact that these things happened, that the NWO is real? Though, i ask if it can be proven beyond your claims of hearing what you think are subliminal messages?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Uhhhh, if you look in YouTube at Bionic Jive " I Shot Lucifer or maybe the other songs I mentioned. " Underground" by Eminem is on YouTube with no video. You can listen and decide for yourself.

I didn't think anyone was going to post. Came back on to say writing a book is bad , breakdown of society people already tried to wage a holy war against me. I am just an artist I draw I think it's interesting. I am not really religious and don't go to church. Might cause big problems.

On Eminems song says Freddy Kreuger, Jason, Hannibal lector and Edward Scissorhands the Anti-Christ is back wearing black satin pant***.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join