It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin. Plans Exposed - Create Cival War In Egypt- Russia Has Confidential US Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Russia is in possession of a confidential US report. In this report it exposed the Obama regimes plans to create a civil war resulting in the overthrow of General Abd Elfatah Al Sisi. Sisi the Egyptian minister of defense, was the general that deposed Morsi.

The US is presently investigating how Russia got a hold of this sensitive report. Obviously the fact that the Russians got a hold of this report is embarrassing to an administration faced with many other incompetencies. You see, this is not some minor report, it contains nearly 4,000 pages.

This entire situation brings one thing to mind... Do not mess with Obama's brothers (Muslim Brotherhood).

From the report:

“if Egyptians don’t have a reason to kill each other, we must find them one…

Our main goal is to push the Egyptian Military and the Egyptian People to fight each other before year 2015. If things remain the same as they are right now in Egypt, we will be facing a new Nasser in the Region. But this time Sisi will be supported even from the Gulf Oil countries which was not the case of his predecessor. On the Political and Economical levels, things will not be in the interests of the USA.

The study also indicates techniques for fragmenting the Egyptian Military by creating a confrontation with its own people, which will make the Egyptian Military fragment in less than 10 months.

In addition, the study considered that as Iran is a strategic first degree enemy to the United States of America, the Iranian Military can get in a direct confrontation with the Saudi Military. At the same time, street wars will be directed from Bahrain, Yemen, and the Eastern region. These wars and confrontations will result to the total fragmentation of the Saudi Army, and also will result the weakening of the Iranian Army.

This sounds almost like what is happening in the US. Maybe Obama has a 600 page report on brainwashing Americans also?

The Study contained 600 pages which mentioned how to influence people in the Arab World with the Arab Spring Symbols, Revolutions and the Media brainwashing through more than 38 Media Channels, in addition to the different Social Medias Networks.

EGYPT SHOCKER! Russia reveals U.S. confidential report about Obama plan to get Egyptian Army involved in a civil war to overthrow General Sisi

You will need Google Translate for this original article.
الروس ينشرون أخطر تقرير سري أمريكي حول مخطط إدخال الجيش المصري في حرب أهلية وضرورة إسقاط السيسي قبل أن يصبح ناصر جديد

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't trust our government, but that doesn't mean I trust the Russian or the Egyptian governments either. I'll wait and see on this before I'll believe it completely.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

BobM88
I don't trust our government, but that doesn't mean I trust the Russian or the Egyptian governments either. I'll wait and see on this before I'll believe it completely.

Agreed! But I am building a bread crumb trail here at ATS with what I have been finding about Obama and Egypt. I would like to see an actual copy of this report. I will keep searching!

You do realize that Sisi may be the next Egyptian president?
edit on 14-11-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I can't say that I'd be shocked to learn that its fact. It'd be great to see that report, I hope you find a copy!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

That's quite the bombshell if true. Overthrowing an allied government or instigating a civil war surely must reach the level of an impeachable offense for Obama. If true.

How valid is this source though? I haven't ever heard of them before and you would think something like this would be all over RT at least.
edit on 313am4242am122013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Dear BobM88,

You're quite right to be skeptical, but please consider two points.

Even if it is false, who will the world believe, Putin or Obama? The world will consider it to be true regardless of what Obama says, and they will act as if it is true.

Secondly, isn't it sad that we are in a position where we can even think that it may be true? Has our government become so twisted that we're not shocked that this report might even be possible? Not only has Obama lost the trust of the world, he's lost ours.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

So let's get this straight, you read about this on allfiredupmedia.com whose source was egyonline.com who got this from where?

What makes allfiredupmedia.com a reliable source?
What is egyonline.com?
Why should anyone believe anything from this site?
Why hasn't anyone heard about this?
Why is there absolutely no media reporting of this at all?
Wouldn't this be in the Russian media? How would this be in the Egyptian "media" and no where else?
Why no link to the document?
Why is this in any way shape or form credible?

Oh I get it, it's on the Internet so it must be true. We don't have enough of our propaganda in this country already so we need to start importing it from Egypt?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You've got a good point there...true or not, it sounds like it could be true, and the world will simply assume its the US meddling in another's affairs again.

I agree, yes, very sad indeed.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just the other day I responded to someone in a thread that if you think the public face of Washington's foreign policy is scary, their secret real foreign policy is a hundred times worse. I take that back: It's a thousand times worse.

The good news is that the rest of the world is not only waking up to their satanic schemes and crimes against humanity, there are actually plans being put in place to stop them from forcing World War III (which is, in fact, Washington's intent). As luck would have it, part of the plan is to make them a laughingstock. And I, for one, couldn't be more pleased....

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

charles1952
reply to post by BobM88

Dear BobM88,

You're quite right to be skeptical, but please consider two points.

Even if it is false, who will the world believe, Putin or Obama? The world will consider it to be true regardless of what Obama says, and they will act as if it is true.

Secondly, isn't it sad that we are in a position where we can even think that it may be true? Has our government become so twisted that we're not shocked that this report might even be possible? Not only has Obama lost the trust of the world, he's lost ours.

With respect,
Charles1952

Believe Obama or Putin about what? Did the Russian government actually leak anything at all? Isn't it sad that we can no longer argue politics based on some semblance of reality?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

This one was slow to come out just like the others due to translation issues I am certain. It will circulate more now. We miss a lot of important Egyptian news here in the US. For example, what about my thread concerning the recordings of Morsi talking to the Al qaeda leader? The CIA was involved in this communication circle also. And it was even in their newspapers and on TV. Do you think the US wants us to know this stuff?

This one, if there is any truth to it, will develop over the next few days now that the US citizens are aware of this. More people will interpret other articles and if the report exists, we may get a peek. If the report isn't out there already. I am still searching and will not give up.

This news originated at the Egyptian link, but BarenakedIslam seems to be where this originated from in the US.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

BobM88
reply to post by charles1952

You've got a good point there...true or not, it sounds like it could be true, and the world will simply assume its the US meddling in another's affairs again.

I agree, yes, very sad indeed.

The rest of the world isn't talking about it because there is no "it" to talk about. So you don't have to worry about the rest of the world assuming anything. Do you think some random BS website in Egypt that nobody has ever heard of just scooped not only the International press, but the Russian media with a story of a supposed leak of US government documents by the Russians? Does that make any sense at all?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm gonna get right out there and cast my lot with 'total fabrication.'

1. It's the wrong protocol. There are no reports like this for Putin to have intercepted.
2. Unless ... he made up a report himself and now has it in his possession.

Don't hate me for defending Obamarama on this one. I'm not. It's just a spade.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ok I am in the Russian Google. This is actually the woman, Eman Nabih, who interpreted the Egyptian news.

The USA Report Revealed By The Russians To Turn Egypt & The Arab Region To A Civil War Zone

Recently, The Russians revealed a US confidential Report about the USA’s plan in getting the Egyptian Military involved in a civil war and the necessity of overthrown General Abd Elfatah Alsisi, the Egyptian Minister of Defense before he became new Nasser. The US report revealed by the Russians started by saying that if Egyptians don’t have a reason to kill each other, we must find them one…

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Dup post but why waste space... Same day this was released on the Egyptian site Sisi met Kondrashove for the highest level meeting in decades. Isn't anything conclusive but gives me a start for gathering bread crumbs.

Egypt’s Gen. El-Sisi meets Russian Dep CoS Kondrashov in Cairo DEBKAfile October 31, 2013, 8:05 AM (GMT+02:00) In the highest-level official meeting in decades, Egyptian Defense Minister Gen. Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi Wednesday received Lt. Gen. Vyacheslav Kondrashov, Russia’s Dep. Chief of Staff and director of military intelligence in Cairo. Both sides declined to reveal the contents of their discussion. DEBKAfile: The two generals were well acquainted from the time that El-Sisi was head of Egyptian military intelligence.

Egypt’s Gen. El-Sisi meets Russian Dep CoS Kondrashov in Cairo

And BTW, this is a conspiracy site. Who says that we can't work on something that we find? Either to prove it wrong or prove it right. Either way, why must the thread be spammed up with the same repeated comment over and over again?

Have I hit a nerve in the shill camp?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

elouina
reply to post by theantediluvian

This one was slow to come out just like the others due to translation issues I am certain. It will circulate more now. We miss a lot of important Egyptian news here in the US. For example, what about my thread concerning the recordings of Morsi talking to the Al qaeda leader? The CIA was involved in this communication circle also. And it was even in their newspapers and on TV. Do you think the US wants us to know this stuff?

This one, if there is any truth to it, will develop over the next few days now that the US citizens are aware of this. More people will interpret other articles and if the report exists, we may get a peek. If the report isn't out there already. I am still searching and will not give up.

This news originated at the Egyptian link, but BarenakedIslam seems to be where this originated from in the US.

So you consider barnakedislam, an anti-Islam hate site to be a reputable source? You don't think it would be big news in Russia if the Russian government was leaking US documents? Who would the Russians have leaked it to if not the Russian media? I'm sure there are a lot of things that the government doesn't want me to know, I'm positive of it but I'm also sure that there is no shortage of BS sites in Egypt with fabricated content that could then be picked up by any number of US hate sites who want to fill my mind with misinformation.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

elouina
Ok I am in the Russian Google. This is actually the woman, Eman Nabih, who interpreted the Egyptian news.

The USA Report Revealed By The Russians To Turn Egypt & The Arab Region To A Civil War Zone

Recently, The Russians revealed a US confidential Report about the USA’s plan in getting the Egyptian Military involved in a civil war and the necessity of overthrown General Abd Elfatah Alsisi, the Egyptian Minister of Defense before he became new Nasser. The US report revealed by the Russians started by saying that if Egyptians don’t have a reason to kill each other, we must find them one…

That's linked from the original story you linked. The woman is an "Internet Marketer & Social Media Expert" according to her page. So basically she claims to lie to people for a living.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

My real question is what is the real agenda behind this all. I am assuming all the world leaders are puppets or facefronts for the real power behind the curtain which we do not hear about and this is what i am really wondering.

Why all of a sudden it is all toward the U.S.A. ? How does it fill in the picture with the recent drill we heard about the electric grid shutdown of 12 november 2013?

ATSers, I feel there is something deeper inside of this and as Russia is well known for it's military weapon trading why trying to portrait U.S.A. as the baddies?

We must not forget the Hegelian principle could be at work here, thesis, anti-thesis and synthesis also known as problem, reaction and solution. Climate of the cold war?

I say watch out for the events that are happening so that the real important thing to come does not slip out of our sight.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I'm sure Putin knows more about what going on in this government than I do... but I don't think he.d be telling everyone what he knows... seems stupid and he is anything but...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

elouina
Russia is in possession of a confidential US report. In this report it exposed the Obama regimes plans to create a civil war resulting in the overthrow of General Abd Elfatah Al Sisi. Sisi the Egyptian minister of defense, was the general that deposed Morsi.

It is all scripted fiction. To be played out on the world stage.

'I married Isis on the fifth day of May.
But I could not hold on to her very long....'

But there will be a happy ending.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join