It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nervous about sharing these predictions...but here goes:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

All from a site called "the world's best photos of Nazi and symbols"

I especially like the swastika in the Mickey mouse ears or the one being thrown away. It's also odd that this site is the only one found that has the swastika "added" to Hezbollah symbols.

Hmm

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

oh ok... I will find another source.

cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You really won't consider that these are just dreams? Nothing more and nothing less?

You started out like you might put much weight on your dreams, but now it seems you are much more sure they "mean" something.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

well what does it really matter what I believe them to be?

I am only sharing things I have seen.

If I take heed of the dreams or visions/hallucinations I have, well that is entirely up to me and there is no harm in my sharing them with other People.

cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Andersonstown Road, Belfast; September 2006, Graffiti “Hizbollah. DavidStar=Swastika. Hamas”. Anti-Israeli and pro-Hezbollah and pro-Hamas graffiti painted during the Hezbollah and Israeli conflict in Lebanon in 2006 on the site of the former Andersonstown RUC/PSNI station..

here is the source
Irish-Palestine Connection

I have seen another image where Hezbollah men in Syria had an emblem on. I will try to find it.

oh, what were you saying about Mickey Mouse, aka Walt Disney?
I just had to add this pic... lol

edit on 13/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: add quote, add pic LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You are clearly hallucinating if that picture shows Hezbollah's symbol that is similar to swastika.

Apparently you did not get meaning of that graffiti/message....

As for drone, people call today drones many thing, but in my opinion use of word drone is giving different meaning then remote controlled airplane. Since use of drone attack, word is more used to describe armed drones capable of attacking by remote control.

Stuff used by Hezbollah is closer to what I and many amateurs have built in our free time...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Thurisaz

well what does it really matter what I believe them to be?

I am only sharing things I have seen.

If I take heed of the dreams or visions/hallucinations I have, well that is entirely up to me and there is no harm in my sharing them with other People.

cheers

Some other folks had disturbing dreams, some other heard voices as disturbing as to kill their own children and couple of thousands years later, we are today stuck with people believing in paradise, hell, planet that is 5 thousands year old and that everything was created in 7 days, women created out of rib... (list goes on...)

And now you tell me that there is no harm in this...

I already mentioned Bush and his voice to attack Iraq and Afghanistan... no harm, right....
edit on 13-11-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

ok, well yes, You are absolutely correct! I am hallucinating and have not shown any connection to the use of the German symbol and Hezbollah.

wow...OMG anyone would think you had money on this OR that your life depended on whatever the hell I said in this widdle ATS thread!! Or this widdle little thread is doing major harm to the collective... ?!

ok, well I thank you for your opinion. I will accept it and consider it and if you don't mind, let me continue on with my delusion.

thx

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hold on a minute. If she can't share them on the ATS Dreams and Predictions forum, then where can she?! And I did ask her to.

Give her a break.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Thurisaz

ok, well yes, You are absolutely correct! I am hallucinating and have not shown any connection to the use of the German symbol and Hezbollah.

wow...OMG anyone would think you had money on this OR that your life depended on whatever the hell I said in this widdle ATS thread!! Or this widdle little thread is doing major harm to the collective... ?!

ok, well I thank you for your opinion. I will accept it and consider it and if you don't mind, let me continue on with my delusion.

thx

Just to remind you, this is what you wrote:

Anyway, I got back into my ordinary life (because the humming stopped) and the next day on the news, Israel shot down a drone and the bloody symbol is similar to nazi = Hezbollah. well, I was gobsmacked over it and when the PM of Israel was doing the media interview...the background was exactly what I had seen in the vision/hallucination.

As pointed by Chamberf=6, Hezbollah symbol does not look nothing close to Nazi symbol.

Then you show picture of graffiti with David star representing to rest of world Israel being equal to Nazi?! Do you get meaning of it? Do you just see word Hezbollah there and think that is their symbol?!

Do you have stressful day? What do you think a lot during day?

Do you ever have lucid dreams?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

OMG WTH do you want from me?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

beansidhe

Hold on a minute. If she can't share them on the ATS Dreams and Predictions forum, then where can she?! And I did ask her to.

Give her a break.

Not a problem, but does that mean that I can't be skeptic about it?

“The prophetic or clairvoyant dream is perhaps the strongest reason for believing that dreaming is a gateway to another world. Some dreams seem uncanny. They seem to foretell events. If a significant number of dreams of just a single person corresponded to future events, this would be a great benefit to humankind and we should try to find out what mechanism is at work here. However, no such person has yet been found. Individual dreams that occasionally seem clairvoyant provide very weak evidence for clairvoyant dreams.” – Robert Todd Carroll

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Thurisaz

OMG WTH do you want from me?

There is no reason to rise your voice or call for god. Just simple to consider your dream just being a dream. Is it possible?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

YES!! I am delightfully crazy! I am on medication for OMG... PTSD!! sheesh! Warning! Warning!

Person with PTSD posting!!!

Warning! Warning!

Hallucinating Member sharing their hallucinations... OMG Run! Run! Run!

Oh dear...better update my Title to include Hallucinating Delusional Member

Warning...Warning...Watch out for the hallucinating ATS Member!!

oh by the way, abbreviations usually are written in caps.
edit on 13/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: edit to add

edit on 13/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: fix format

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Never mind, sorry I even asked you. (and did not get any answers)

BTW, your letters are much bigger... thus - yelling comment.

Good luck and have a nice day...

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

SuperFrog
In my opinion, this is dangerous.

Having dream interpreting and making some further decisions based on dreams... that can affect you and your surrounding...

President Bush did the same, and that is how we have 10 year war after made up story about weapons of mass destruction that were never to be found...

It is hard for me to believe that person such as him had access to nuclear arsenal.

As I have already said, dreams are just meaningless expression of your brain, you guys giving them too much attention.

If there was someone who really can read dreams - and really predict something from it that is more likely then what you would do by pure luck, that person would be already milioner as James Randi is behind 'One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge', offered to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, including dream reading and predicting future even from that. Over years many have tried, but no one succeded (except staged one for April 1st joke
)

Richard Dawkins best cover this in Enemies of Reason.

This is how I see birth of religions... people believing in dreamed up things... trying to decipher them and make some meaning of them...

Thurisaz
reply to post by beansidhe

Anyway, I got back into my ordinary life (because the humming stopped) and the next day on the news, Israel shot down a drone and the bloody symbol is similar to nazi = Hezbollah. well, I was gobsmacked over it and when the PM of Israel was doing the media interview...the background was exactly what I had seen in the vision/hallucination.

Hezbollah has drones??

ReallY?

Then you woke up?
edit on 12-11-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

Very very well stated SuperFrog.*
*(I don't think I've ever wrote a sentence like that before)
You brought this whole idea back down to earth and reminded us all
how decisions made from things like dreams can have all too real effects in the lucid.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Your picture is saying Israel = Nazis...how is that saying Hezbollah uses the Nazi (swastika) symbol for themselves?

And I only mentioned Mickey Mouse because your earlier linked page of supposed "Hezbollah Nazi" images included a swastika inside of a Mickey Mouse head outline, along with a ton of other unrelated images not proving your point.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

hey well even more funny that I found a pic of Hezbollah head in Walt Disney cartoon pic..
lol

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

yes thankyou Sealing and Superfrog and others that have replied.

I appreciate your level headedness in this dreams and predictions forum.

thx
(I really do thank you! I was losing sleep, not eating and really FUREAKING out about these sordid hallucinations)

Thx xox

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

even funnier that I had never seen the two together...
wow how utterly unbelievable!

I can't believe it myself...who the hell created that web page??? sheesh...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join