It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nervous about sharing these predictions...but here goes:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
ok for a long time now, I have seen things, had dreams etc. Much of my understanding of what I would see was confusing and at times I did not know how to describe them.

A friend of mine has been helping me to translate some of the things and we figured out that I see things and it relates to other parts of the world/people.

I looked out of my window at around 13:00 today and all I see is it is raining sulphuric acid (chemical) and there is fire in the sky. People's skin is blistering and they cannot breathe.

I try to ignore it but all I see is explosions going off everywhere around me. Like two realities existing at the same time.

I ignored it and then went shopping and the whole time I was doing my shopping, I was walking around trying to ignore that the supermarket had been bombed and there were dead people everywhere. I went to the Vet to get some worm tablets for my dogs and I was trying to ignore the bombing reality. (1) I went to the vet at precisely 14:54 so the premonition is that there will/is a major situation with bombs detonating in a civilian area at around this time today or tomorrow. It must be in the Middle East because I keep seeing the 999 which is the emergency number for a Country over there.

It must be very close due to it being 'in my sight' and interfering with my reality as per timing goes.

Anyway, now thanks to my friend I understand that I am seeing something that is happening somewhere else. I do a lot of writing because of the things I sense and see to try to understand stuff and help my nerves.

Some of the things I see are dreadful and I hate that the most. It is fair to say that anyone can predict this kind of thing because in that area of the world, there is a war going on and so I accept that perhaps it is only a fear that is affecting my reality. However, I have been accurate about other things which even surprise me.

ok so next issue is (2) I keep seeing black bats landing on the rooftops of Australian houses/suburbs. I am not sure as to what it exactly means but I do know the bats were in a river (water) in China. I predict there will be a virus to come out of China and it will have a major impact on Australia very soon. I don't know much about bats but I do know that they use sonar to fly, so this virus may effect the eye sight/cause blindness. ??
(If there is anyone that wants to suggest what the black bats could also mean, I would be happy to hear it)
Bats fly so it is airborne. I have the feeling as it is landing on the rooftops, it is spread also through water? This virus is far worse than anything we have come up against before. The other thing is that they land on the rooftops in the evening...
Then I see everything magnified as if I am looking in a petri dish so it must be a virus/bacteria. The bacteria look like bats under the microscope.

ok well that is it for the moment. I have other predictions that I will post later.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting!!

Now we have a record of your predictions and I'm sure if they come true in any sense the crew here will make the connection. Let's hope they don't come true, not to disrespect you but because they aren't exactly good news.

I for one appreciate you taking the time to share this and we now have a record of them. Please keep them coming, I find this very interesting as I believe in prophetic ability.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Premonition or not - it is good to document any dream that seems out of the norm.

What better way than this - ATS.

I'll piggy back - My premonition is of an Alien invasion - My home or work area was hilly and it seemed the house/building was built into a hillside. The walls of the entry way were of brick and concrete. Green grass grew where the paths didn't go.

Upon looking upwards - I noticed a huge arse UFO type vessel ( dark circle in appearance with 3 huge glowing orbs underneath ). I yelled towards the people inside - they came out, all looking upwards in amazement. When I initially looked up - I felt fear and almost dropped to the ground.

I awoke and still think about that funky dream to this day. Normally dreams are like a foggy memory - this wasn't no foggy memory. The images were more vivid than normal. The dream seemed real and unlike the usual dream fog one gets. The facts of it were solid facts...just not facts made in this awake world.

Sometimes it is good to share.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

I have dreams just like yours. I made a thread about it here quite awhile back. It surprised the hell out of me how many of us have dreams of an alien invasion.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

When I had the dream, I told my brother. I told him the reason...but he just looked at me like I was nuts. Doubt he remembers what I've told him to this day.

I've never told a family member my dreams normally - they never seemed important enough to do so.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Bats are a sign of clairvoyance.

I really hope nothing comes out of your predictions/visions,
but thank you for stepping up and sharing what you saw.
Trust yourself and your intuition.
Even if you are wrong sometimes, you must go with the impulses to share what you see.

A thought on bats:

edit on 8-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Here's that thread I mentioned.

Alien Invasion Dream Thread - ATS

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

You say

ok for a long time now, I have seen things, had dreams etc

Have you ever known any of the things you see to come true?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Very interesting. I'll do as Chuck did, and piggy back to! I like that idea.

I always get warnings of LHC (large hadron collider) and serious concerns and warnings to upon unforseen mishap that has devestating effects.

Another theme that re-occurs and is one of those vivid sort if dreams of an invasion - but it's due to a rift between this dimension and another. The rift is our fault due to tinkering and thei aliens prodding. In all other aspects of the dream - they are alien and it is an invasion. In my dream the rift grows until there is no more "net" that separate this world, and that world. It gets really bizzare in that every person has a doppelganger in soul energy - and these beings feel tied to us. They are warrior like, competitive, and controlling and have this idea that to exist indepently in the "new world" they must destroy the person their energy matrix is tied too. So humans are constantly on the run from their soul twin. I dream this alternative world all the time and have even thought about creating a book (fiction). They don't look like us but they do. Sort of gargoyle like versions of ourselves. It's bizarre, intricate and convoluted. You can walk among them, as each alien is on the hunt for their specific target. It's one of my favorite dreamscapes that re-occur. I'm weird.

Lately I've been having dreams of mass die offs due to outbreaks lately. It becomes alarming when massive groupings of people in affected areas begin dying. No longer just animals. Some point to illness that is resistant to modern pharmaceuticals. In other parts of the dream, many are pointing to Fukushima., because it does begin in Asia.

But I liken this to being sick - why I'm having these dreams about outbreaks and mutant killer strains of disease...
And my concerns on Fukushima.

CdT

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thanks to you all for your kind replies. I feel a lot better being able to share these.

One of the other issues that I have seen is very confusing but I will do my best to describe it and then translate it.

(3) I see the nuclear symbol. I see the symbol begin to change so that one of the triangles that make up the symbol turns into a glass timer, it breaks open so all the sand/dust falls out to make a pyramid. The symbol begins to spin out of control. Then I see a robotic arm lifting a tiny black box/cube out of the dust. They need to find the black box/cube to retrieve information. It must relate to an aircraft of some sort because aircraft have black boxes. From this I predict an aircraft that is shaped like a triangle and has the capacity to be armed with nuclear weapons will crash into a desert near Egypt/Africa

I don't have any idea of timing on this one but the fact that the glass timer breaks might be significant.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

yes I have had some happen. Some details I get mixed up because I don't understand them.

reply to post by Darkblade71

oh thankyou so much for that vid.

really thought provoking.

edit on 8/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: add reply to

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Wasn't it recently discovered that the SARS virus in China actually originates from a certain species of bats?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I don't believe in dream predictions or anything like that, but since I'm here ill share. I had a dream that was ominious and apocalyptic the other night. It was waaay out there (as in, not going to happen) but since I never have these kinds of dreams ill share.

In my dream the media was talking about astar going super nova out of nowhere (and is close so it may fry Earth). I look on the cnn website and as I start to get up to run in the other room to tell my brother I hear a weird noise. I look up and the ceiling fan starts to slow then the room (and my vision) starts to increase in brightness untill I can't see the door or anything and I feel panicked and wake up.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Why wont people ust come out with it....your mad.

People dream, but if you are seeing things during the day...you have something wrong with your brain. You say you walk though normal places and in there place is destruction and death, bodies laying around etc. You do realize that a lot of psychopaths also have visions, and there visions are nothing to do with knowing more or having a connection with the other side. Delusions are normally to do with brain injury, be it during pregnancy or later in life. Have you ever had a bad accident or fight??

Mental illness is hard to deal with, many mentally ill people dont think they are ill, everyone else is wrong or ill. Its hard to accept that something is wrong when these visions seem so real.

Go to a doctor and explain your "visions", they are clearly impacting on your life and they will be able to treat whatever ailment it is casuing the psychosis/delusions/illusions.

EDIT: You are on Avanza and Paszosin, BOTH drugs can cause hullucinations AND both effect your sleep and sense of reality. I think you are seeing these visions due to the medication you are on. You were once able to tell the difference between reality and dreams, i think the combination of these drugs may be giving you negative side effects, illusions etc. You only used to dream about death and destruction, dying bodies littering the streets, now you are seeing them during your awake. I would seriously go and see your doctor.

edit on 8-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

It must relate to an aircraft of some sort because aircraft have black boxes. From this I predict an aircraft that is shaped like a triangle and has the capacity to be armed with nuclear weapons will crash into a desert near Egypt/Africa

You just broke me into a cold sweat! I wasn't going to post but I've been having a very disturbing recurring dream of a plane that keeps on going to crash. I'm always on the ground trying to run away from it and it's in the distance descending towards me on a crash dive. I wasn't going to mention this but not long ago I also had a vivid dream about 3 large triangular black objects flying in the sky. Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

AmberLeaf
Why wont people ust come out with it....your mad.

thanks for your opinion.

EDIT: You are on Avanza and Paszosin

I am medicated for PTSD and the only medication I am on is Avanza.

thanks once again for your opinion and your advice.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pandersway

I am not sure, might be. I google'd info on aircraft that was triangle in shape and the only thing close to being that shape was a stealth bomber. I am not sure if there is anything more advanced than one of those.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

My premonition is of an Alien invasion

Ok, first off ty OP for sharing this with us. I myself have dreams that actually come true. Normally I don't dream in color, but I do when I have a prophetic dream.

I had a very disturbing dream a few weeks ago that still has me rattled every time I think about it. It was also of an alien invasion. In it, I am in a car with my husband driving, and we're on a freeway completely stuck in traffic. The sky is very dark and cloudy, with these huge, billowing clouds hanging very low in the sky...TOO low...and everyone is pissed at the traffic, yelling, swearing, etc.

I look out the windshield and all of a sudden, this giant cloud shifts apart and a large craft emerges from it. The craft is like nothing I have ever seen (I even searched on the net after I woke up and found nothing resembling this type of UFO), with a circular structure on top that had tons of windows and sort of a long, cylindrical structure on the bottom. There were 3 huge orange/red lights, two on the underside of the "dish" structure and one one the very bottom of the cylinder. The lights were pointed downward, and this thing was just hovering above the freeway. I turned to my husband, screaming at him to turn around, go back, etc., and he can't because it's bumper-to-bumper stalled traffic.

He's looking at me like I have lost my mind, and I point at the clouds where the ship has appeared and as he turns to look, this expression of just absolute fear crosses his face...and then I woke up. I was terrified. Heart pounding, hyperventilating, the whole shebang. I am trying to sketch the ship, and I will post it when I'm done. Every time I think about that dream, I get this feeling of just absolute dread...this awful sinking feeling. And I dreamt it in color.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Crickey....... if only 1 percent of predictions here on ATS came true....... we're all done for!

Amazing then, after years of predictions..... we are still here, tomorrow the sun will rise again
Not trying to discredit the op, but, life is fragile, amazing we are still here with all that CAN go wrong.

About your bats, they are renowned for carrying diseases here in Aus, particularly, the hendra virus, a killer flu bug that initially effects horses, and then it's transmitted to anyone who handles them with dire results.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Surely people that have thousands upon thousands of posts on a conspiracy forum will have read various end time scenarios on said boards, and their dreams will be so coloured by this reading?

Or is that too simple and mundane an explanation?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join