It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nervous about sharing these predictions...but here goes:

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

FraZZleD38

Have you checked the TR3b? It also is a triangle. Google it.......

no I haven't... never heard of it... will oigle it now and have a look.
thanks

search info images

wow... that is definitely a triangle shaped plane

edit on CDT06000000Wed, 02 Apr 2014 06:01:05 -05000105am91 by Thurisaz because: add link

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
posting this for my own record.

lmao
I don't mind being known as a crazy lady:

ok so this is the bat/hendra virus. Is significant to the bats landing on the roof tops of AU....

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

evidence of biological/viral weapons being used in Syria -> Middle East.

I wrote some stuff down but it was in a different language... can't read it LOL ... Took a pic of it.

God Bless the Children.

edit on CDT11000000Fri, 29 Aug 2014 23:02:40 -05000240pm240 by Thurisaz because: grammar

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

....(2) I keep seeing black bats landing on the rooftops of Australian houses/suburbs. I am not sure as to what it exactly means but I do know the bats were in a river (water) in China. I predict there will be a virus to come out of China and it will have a major impact on Australia very soon. I don't know much about bats but I do know that they use sonar to fly, so this virus may effect the eye sight/cause blindness. ??
(If there is anyone that wants to suggest what the black bats could also mean, I would be happy to hear it)
Bats fly so it is airborne. I have the feeling as it is landing on the rooftops, it is spread also through water? This virus is far worse than anything we have come up against before. The other thing is that they land on the rooftops in the evening...
Then I see everything magnified as if I am looking in a petri dish so it must be a virus/bacteria. The bacteria look like bats under the microscope.[/url]

I posted this in November 2013 before the Ebola outbreak in Africa.

There was a suspected case in Qld recently... Just read some info about a suspected case in Thailand....if it does reach Asia, Australia will be next and we won't be able to control it.

oh and the other morning... I dreamt I was breathing and a bat flew into my lungs. Woke up straight away. I feel from that, the virus is not too far away from reaching our shores.

edit on CDT02000000Fri, 12 Sep 2014 02:37:15 -05003715am254 by Thurisaz because: fix formatting

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz
Your dream seems indicative that whatever virus it may be, it's airborne. Here's to hoping you are wrong.
tetra

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

i guess it was mentioned already, but if not, well.

ebola is spread by the bats, if i remember correctly.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
have had another vision ...

been bothering me since I woke up this morning. It flashes briefly and I can see a little bit then eventually, it flashes so I can see even more. Well, I finally saw all of it.

ok there is a suicide vest...but this suicide vest has no bombs, only baby bottles. ?
then I see a huge jet engine... then I am standing looking at it until the plane explodes.

then I hear 'ammonia nitrate'... the bottles are filled with this liquid.

could be an attack on a civil airline with liquid concealed in baby bottles.

ammonium nitrate
just googled what it was and it is an ingredient used in explosives

Ammonium nitrate-based explosives were used in the Oklahoma City and 2011 Delhi bombings, the 2013 Hyderabad blasts, and the bombing in Oslo 2011.

edit on CDT12uSat, 20 Sep 2014 00:55:55 -05005555am262 by Thurisaz because: add info

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I am not sure if JetStar fly anywhere else other than in Australia...but sure the plane was white and the logo was the same.

It was on the tarmac when it exploded... so not sure what that means.

edit on CDT01uSat, 20 Sep 2014 01:24:18 -05002418am262 by Thurisaz because: to add

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just for my subscibed list

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join