It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nervous about sharing these predictions...but here goes:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

hi yes I was just reading up on the Hendra virus.

My predictions are not end of world stuff... well I hope they don't come across that way.

cheers

reply to post by khimbar

hi, yes that is logical.

some of these aren't dreams though but could be visual fears?
some of the things that I see have happened so I cannot really explain how that.

edit on 8/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: reply to

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

yeah... um... hopefully that doesnt happen or we will all be asking you more questions!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

The interpretation of dreams is linked to mythology and archetypes (Carl Gustav Jung), themselves depending on the culture you live in. In the 'European' (western) archetypes and mythology, bats are linked to blood and most of all to the night, to darkness. So this must be about something which comes secretely, unseen, mysteriously...and it comes through the blood...so your interpretation of the disease may be right. The roofs of the houses and the flying ability of the bats seem important to me too. The air...the air we breathe, but the roofs have some sort of protective function. The house in classical interpretations of dreams is the outer envelop of your soul, your body. There is good news in this dream : we will have a protection against this disease.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

khimbar
Surely people that have thousands upon thousands of posts on a conspiracy forum will have read various end time scenarios on said boards, and their dreams will be so coloured by this reading?

Or is that too simple and mundane an explanation?

I do agree, but im pretty sure the illusions OP is seeing are either a side effect of the drugs he is taking for PTSD, or part of the PTSD itself. I find these options far more likely than the OP being and shown the future.

The drugs prescribed do cause hulicinations, PTSD can also cause illusions. The cause is most likely linked to the drugs or the mental illness, the type of delusions are coloured by what you read and believe.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

thanks again Amberleaf for your contribution. FYI I am female not male.

You have already insulted me by suggesting I am 'mad' or 'hallucinating' because I rely on medication to treat PTSD.

This is the Predictions Forum and in case you haven't noticed, there is a lot of threads authored by many ATS Members. Do you write them all off as 'mad' or 'hallucinating'?

I thank you for your contribution and advice but I am not in the habit of taking the advice of a person who is not a certified Medical Practitioner so with all due respect, I will take the advice of my Medical Practitioner instead of even considering your insults.

all the best.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

yes I hope so! It was really quite vague... 'bats landing on the rooftops' but I spent time meditating upon it and trying to understand what it could mean. The video another Member has posted on here is great and very insightful.

I hope it does mean we are protected (the rooftops) from this kind of thing. From reading up on the Hendra Virus, it is and has been a nasty. Another Member suggested it stems from the SARS virus. I haven't found anything online to support that as yet.

thanks for your reply !

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Interesting stuff! I looked up bat medicine and I found this:

www.whats-your-sign.com...

I don't tend to have predictive dreams on a global scale, but I have had a recurring dream in which the sky goes completely dark in the middle of the day. In the dream, I always feel a terrible sense of dread when this happens. I'm always running around asking people, "Did you see that? Wasn't that strange? Why did that happen?" And every just ignores me and pretends like nothing happened. It's very frustrating!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Thurisaz

thanks again Amberleaf for your contribution. FYI I am female not male.

You have already insulted me by suggesting I am 'mad' or 'hallucinating' because I rely on medication to treat PTSD.

This is the Predictions Forum and in case you haven't noticed, there is a lot of threads authored by many ATS Members. Do you write them all off as 'mad' or 'hallucinating'?

I thank you for your contribution and advice but I am not in the habit of taking the advice of a person who is not a certified Medical Practitioner so with all due respect, I will take the advice of my Medical Practitioner instead of even considering your insults.

all the best.

Some of you are a little soft to be on the internet. They arent insults, maybe the bit where i said you were mad to begin with...but is being mad really an insult, its more of an observation on my part. I didn't want to remove that part of my post, as i think its plausible...even though you disagree and call it an insult.

You are clearly not taking the advice from the docs, or failing to tell them about your delusions. They are what they are, they are delusions, it didnt happen in real life, only in your mind.

Like many of the mentally ill people on here (there are lots if you talk to them) you don't want to hear a logical explanation, you want to hear that you are somehow blessed, or important....connected to another realm of reality. You freely admit (as do others) that you have a mental illness, yet when something strange happens in life you dont connect the dots...this is part of the illness, denial.

You said

I looked out of my window at around 13:00 today and all I see is it is raining sulphuric acid (chemical) and there is fire in the sky. People's skin is blistering and they cannot breathe.

You didnt dream it, you saw it with your own eyes. Its a illusion, which is psycosis.

I ignored it and then went shopping and the whole time I was doing my shopping, I was walking around trying to ignore that the supermarket had been bombed and there were dead people everywhere

Once again, this is not something that really happened, you created it in your mind. These events arent dreams or predictions. Had it been a dream, i wouldnt have commented, everyone dreams, some have more vivid dreams than others but we call all distinguish the difference between whats real and what we dreamed.

I am not in the habit of taking the advice of a person who is not a certified Medical Practitioner

Really???? You mean, you wont take advice from anyone who doesnt agree that these are paranormal experiences.
If however i were to reaffirm your beliefs you would quite happily accept the advice, even though, you assumed, im not in the medical profession.

I understand, you want it to be more than just part of an illness. You dont want to explore any other avenue except for the paranormal. I give advice in the hope you at least think about what i have said, if you dont tell your docs about the illusions and hulicinations you are having they are sure to not get any better.

Im going to show my uncle this thread and see what he thinks as a certified medical practitioner.(Psychitrist/criminal psychologist) If his view is way off from mine i will report back and tell you to go see a priest instead

Things you dont like being told are not insults btw.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

OMG !!

You actually spent that much time on a reply to me? LOL

Are you sure your not OCD? I think maybe you had better consult a Doctor.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Sometimes visions and dreams are odd when it comes to premonitions. Often times with myself, they don't come out quite as bad as I see them. Perhaps that is just so I will pay attention to them more.

That is just something I noticed for myself with my own visions and dreams. The things still happen, just from a slightly different angle or like I said, less severe. I just had a premonitional dream a few days ago that reminded me of that. Also, just curious, have you noticed an increase in your visions lately? I know I have, although it has not been visions, but just saying something and then something will happen within a few hours that has to do with what I am saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I have had them since I was a child. for eg: when my Mum was working late one night. I was in bed and I woke up in a sweat, picked up the phone and called the police and told them to check on her AND sure enough, she was at that time bus driving and when they found her, the bus was parked at the bus stop and they helped her evict a group of drunk and aggressive men.

when she got home...she said, "How did you know that that was happening?" I couldn't give her an adequate answer.

But in that regard, it wasn't a dream, I just woke up startled and wide eyed... lol and I just had this 'knowing or sense that something was wrong'

The visuals that interrupt my day reality seem to be more frequent and have increased. I now just write them down. I would love to share one of the most accurate ones I have had lately but I am too embarrassed.

lol

reply to post by khimbar

oh wow, I didn't know that. Thankyou. I am going to google to see what the numbers could mean.

cheers

edit on 8/11/2013 by Thurisaz because: edit to add

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Thurisaz
It must be in the Middle East because I keep seeing the 999 which is the emergency number for a Country over there.

999 is also the UK emergency services number. And Hong Kong (I think).

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Just because someone has PTSD or other issues does not dismiss them or make anything they say less valid. That is ignorance speaking.

In fact, I suspect a lot of psychics in general suffer from anxiety disorders as that is part of why they are psychic. The anxiety triggers the visions because (or at least I believe) it is something we all have within us as a safety and survival skill. (ESP)

Not meaning to slam you or put you down, but I am speaking from experience, and am someone who experiences it on regular basis....(ESP) and I myself have mild PTSD.

Just a friendly thought.

Perhaps nothing will come of this vision, and if not, good, because it is not a happy one.
But that does not mean this person does not experience ESP and visions on some level.

edit on 8-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I fully encourage you to share your experiences on ATS.
There are threads designed for these types of experiences and sharing in a more safe atmosphere.
(look up Sled735's paranormal threads, you will not get slammed in those)
No one should be discouraged from sharing, ever.

I hope at some point you feel more comfortable, and can share

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Darkblade71

Just because someone has PTSD or other issues does not dismiss them or make anything they say less valid. That is ignorance speaking.

In fact, I suspect a lot of psychics in general suffer from anxiety disorders as that is part of why they are psychic. The anxiety triggers the visions because (or at least I believe) it is something we all have within us as a safety and survival skill. (ESP)

Not meaning to slam you or put you down, but I am speaking from experience, and am someone who experiences it on regular basis....(ESP) and I myself have mild PTSD.

Just a friendly thought.

Perhaps nothing will come of this vision, and if not, good, because it is not a happy one.
But that does not mean this person does not experience ESP and visions on some level.

edit on 8-11-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for adding weight to my argument

People who have mental illness's are generally the people who have special abilities....these special abilities cannot be measured or verified as they all happen in the mind of the person with the illness.

Over the years we have been told to be more accepting of those who show signs of mental illness, and this is the result....millions of people thinking they have special abilities. Sometimes people need the cold hard truth to free them, or at least get them to look at it rationally.

OP was not describing a dream, she was describing hulucinations and illusions.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Thurisaz

OMG !!

You actually spent that much time on a reply to me? LOL

Are you sure your not OCD? I think maybe you had better consult a Doctor.

3 minutes....yea because you are worth it

Im certain im not OCD, and i have no reason to see a doc, im not the one having hallucinations.

I love the way you dont rebut anything in my comment....common tactic, twist the spotlight onto the only person using common sense, and try and make them look like they are maybe a sandwich short of a picnic.
edit on 8-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

pipsterdj
Wasn't it recently discovered that the SARS virus in China actually originates from a certain species of bats?

That was the coronavirus in the Middle East - MERS.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

(1) I went to the vet at precisely 14:54 so the premonition is that there will/is a major situation with bombs detonating in a civilian area at around this time today or tomorrow. It must be in the Middle East because I keep seeing the 999 which is the emergency number for a Country over there.

Things detonating in the Middle East today seems like a fairly safe "premonition" as there are constant bombs and suicide bombings in all variety of civilian and non-civilian areas there.

The time 14:54 has already passed in the Middle East so it should be fairly easy to check your accuracy on that.
edit on 11/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well, a vision is a type of hallucination, but the end result is one of something happening that was in the vision. Sometimes it IS hard to tell what is and what is not real in these circumstances...
And that is why it is important to write them down somewhere.

And that is also why it is important that a person knows themselves on a very deep level, to be able to tell the difference.

I do not know the OP, so I do not know their circumstances, but I do know that these things can and do happen (visons that come true), and that to dismiss someone before any chance of the things happening that they saw is to show (and I hate using this word) ignorance.

So until some time has past, perhaps just sit back and watch, but really, to jump down the OPs throat and tell them they are just mental is not nice at all, and because the time frame has not even past yet, and you dismissed them as mental, that shows that you also have some work to do on being judgmental.

This is part of the reason why a lot of people do not share these experiences, because people do like you did and come along and make them feel bad for expressing it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hey AmberLeaf, why don't you just move on to a thread that you're interested in? You've stated your opinion several times...we get it. Your opinions are just that...YOUR opinions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join