It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked: 911 Anniversary Pentagon Hit With Cruise Missle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
WOW. Can someone debunk this...Crazy. Anybody know the layout to see if it lays with the footage.

Video keeps getting deleted off of youtube so you might want to save this one...Eventually this one will get deleted too.

GOOD LUCK DEBUNKING ATS...

edit on 30-10-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/30/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod edit: All caps title.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Seriously....another video of the EXACT same blurry footage we have all seen over and over again yet possibly edited in a different way and showing different missiles being launched from ships from multiple other videos. This video is not getting deleted off the net and has been around for years now.

Can we please just trash this thread already?
edit on 10/30/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Quite obviously a hoax just a very blurry video thats probably been edited out in someway and then mashed up with some footage from the pentagon.

I have seen a video like it before, pretty confident its a hoax, if it were the real deal it would be viral over night

This debunks it.

Send it to the hoax bin.
edit on 30-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

To bad they won't release all the other vid's surrounding the Pentagon but I would imagine the cat would really be out of the bag and maybe they may have to account for all the billions that went missing prior to 911 .

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh...and by the way...here is the debunk...it was previously shot footage with the missile and explosion added in. Here is the side by side of the original with the one above to show you...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

eso322
WOW. Can someone debunk this...Crazy. Anybody know the layout to see if it lays with the footage.

Video keeps getting deleted off of youtube so you might want to save this one...Eventually this one will get deleted too.

GOOD LUCK DEBUNKING ATS...

edit on 30-10-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

I totally believe 9/11 was an inside job and there is absolutely 0 chance that a plane hit the pentagon, but the video really isn't going to do you any favors. Even if it was legit, its so grainy that those debunkers come out and the fact that the regular debunkers that think the official story is correct will come out. This is another topic like many on this site that is almost taboo. The more you search for truth, the more you get ridiculed and patronized.

It's impossible to provide proof of anything on this site. i could show you an empty snickers wrapper and say I ate it and someone would jump on with some sort of argument against it and how it ties into a conspiracy. Your gut, eyes, and history of all powerful nations should be all you need to know in order to believe that a missile hit the pentagon.

Conspire was a word the founding fathers used when they would get together. Conspiracy is a term created by the media and PTB to ridicule and discredit credible witness and testimony in order to suppress the truth and keep sheep eating the grass.

Remember were only as "Crazy" as they are "Blind"

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
that clip at 1:10 is cgi.

Its been repeatedly brought up here in the past. It has even fooled me once.

there is a version of the video that is a lot clearer.

here is the first video that came up n my search. Notice the mushroom cloud the gas station security camera shows you. now go back to the 1:10 in the OP. completely different color and effect.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It looks like someone made a minecraft Pentagon and applied liberal helpings of Gaussian Blur.

Not saying missile aint so, but, it's a little suspicious such took that long to come out, and even then, it's not even all that convincing.
There are better UFO and Sasquatch videos.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I wan't there... but I do know that the moment that one of us is squelched from sharing our beliefs openly, or sharing something like this on ATS... all of us lose that ability.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe it's time to start THINKING (!) why sites like 911"truth".org release such fake rubbish.

WHO HAS AN AGENDA, HU?

Note: I mean, someone spends a lot of time creating a CGI video such as this...and then spreads it. Ever think WHY?
edit on 32013RuWednesdayAmerica/Chicago49PMWednesdayWednesday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by eso322

Seriously....another video of the EXACT same blurry footage we have all seen over and over again yet possibly edited in a different way and showing different missiles being launched from ships from multiple other videos. This video is not getting deleted off the net and has been around for years now.

I have never seen it before. It clearly shows a missile slamming into the pentagon. I can understand why you would want the thread trashed. Pretty compelling evidence of the 9/11 Official Story being a complete hoax. Where are all the other videos that captured this moment? Oh that 's right, the FBI confiscated them all. Now we know why they did that.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow! Where did this video come from? Sure looks like a missle to me. Of course when I tell others that it was a missle they just laugh. When you look at the hole in the pentagon anyone can see that a 747 did not do that. Thanks for posting. A star for you.

link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
Quite obviously a hoax just a very blurry video thats probably been edited out in someway and then mashed up with some footage from the pentagon.

I have seen a video like it before, pretty confident its a hoax, if it were the real deal it would be viral over night

This debunks it.

Send it to the hoax bin.
edit on 30-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

I believe this video to be a hoax also but don't you find it ironic that everyone on hear complains about footage when showing so called "proof" it's too grainy, its from youtube, its got music and so on. But yet when the government releases an equally terrible grainy 2 frame footage of one of the most heavily guarded building in the United States that the public and countless people on this site believe it to be true?

LOL the irony.

link   

NoRulesAllowed
Maybe it's time to start THINKING (!) why sites like 911"truth".org release such fake rubbish.

WHO HAS AN AGENDA, HU?

Opinion, my friend. Just because you (or anyone else) holds something to be 'rubbish' doesn't mean the rest of humanity does... nor should it open them to attack simply because they disagree with anyone else.

Another example of our age of tolerance and hope?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Urantia1111
It clearly shows a missile slamming into the pentagon.

No it doesn't. Maybe you need glasses if you call this "clearly". Let alone the fact that two or three posts above it was already PROVEN a fake.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

ColonelCarter
Wow! Where did this video come from? Sure looks like a missle to me. Of course when I tell others that it was a missle they just laugh. When you look at the hole in the pentagon anyone can see that a 747 did not do that. Thanks for posting. A star for you.

Did you watch the comparison video shown above by Vasa Croe?
edit on 2013pAmerica/Chicago3103ppm by opethPA because: spelling fix

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by eso322

No.

What you can do is try your hand at debunking.

Either that or go elsewhere...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Its been debunked, proven not to be genuine the footage has been doctored

its like this, a known hoax.

Really by truthers believing these hoax's they only make their claims less credible.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So how was this video proven to be a hoax?

edit on 30-10-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Of course everyone knows that hijackers flew a plane right into the Pentagon budget office where the only records of the missing $2 trillion Donald Rumsfeld admitted losing on 9/10 were stored.

What's not to believe?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join