It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked: 911 Anniversary Pentagon Hit With Cruise Missle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Spookybelle

BobAthome
reply to post by Spookybelle

which leaves,,
1.how do u go from,, dinamite vests too cruise tech?,,,mercs?
2.Cia and Pentagon where in a heated battle,,,Cia won,,,the batlle,, but will the Pentagon, retaliate,,if true???
of course pure spec. ulation on my part.
too much like a palace fued.

Well I know politics fairly well and I know that everything politicians do is based on risk v. reward.

The amount of reward gained from 9/11 compared to the amount of risk is not even comparable. You'd expect an event like 9/11 to issue in a new era of society and other than longer lines at the airport and some more rules we need to follow, there hasn't been anything that would qualify an event of that magnitude.

Sure we have the Patriot Act now, and the whole terrorism issue but all of that could have been done without 9/11. We still could have slipped the NDAA in somewhere and I can't fathom any politician attempting something so risky without one helluva payoff at the end.

Hell, Bush spends his days on the golf course now and the occasional trip to Africa. Hardly what you would expect from someone pulling of the worlds largest false flag in the history of mankind.

Everything about 9/11 and America's response just oozes reactionary. You look at the mindsets of the people Bush surrounded himself with and you would expect the response the gave to 9/11. If they were actually controlling things and doing this on purpose we would be seeing something far different happening in the world and none of them would include giving power to the democrats and Obama.

We would be living in an alternate reality right now.

Its just not plausible that they set this up no matter how you look at it.

Oh my oh my. So it seems you have the political understanding of all this.

The other side of course is the financial windfall.

What was with the trillions of dollars "lost" by the pentagon reported by Donald Rumsfeld himself the DAY BEFORE?

What was with the put options on the airlines? Essentially betting that the stocks would tank on that day.

Why did Larry Silverstein purchase terrorism insurance shortly before the attack. He made billions alone from the insurance claims.

The twin towers were identified prior to 911 to be infested with espestice and would cost millions of dollars. Instead he stood to gain billions. How nice.

Follow the money. Not the political wag the dog.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
For anyone interested in what is actually on the record, sworn to in court and available for review and inspection ...in perpetuity.. for anyone in the public? Here are the full and complete evidence and other records from the only trial to be held directly related to the 9/11 attack, to date.

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui Criminal No. 01-455-A

Some folks will never accept anything, even direct eyewitness reports from people who were there. That trial had a few of those and some of the photos linked to here for the bodys at the Pentagon and the remains at the WTC and Shanksville came directly from the records linked above. The Evidence tags with numbers should reference to the exhibit list there.

A couple exhibits of over 1,200 are classified. I think it was a half dozen or so that finally got held back. Out of the totality of evidence? That's not much ..and I'm honestly surprised it wasn't quite a bit more, given the material and ground the trial covered.

He had his defense team and they had their bite at the apple. Their evidence exhibits are there too, along with the Governments. So I just offer it here as a source of honest to God factual source material.

*** Warning on the material above..

The Moussaoui trial was a murder trial. Murder trials involve gruesome evidence, in parts. This had more than most, and some of those photos they have in the record to view are the type a person will never get out of their heads. If you don't know what I mean, consider whether you really want or need to learn. If you DO know what I'm talking about regarding images you wish you could forget but never will? It's a heads up so people know what to expect. Nothing is censored and it's all what was actually used in court for this case.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
What was with the trillions of dollars "lost" by the pentagon reported by Donald Rumsfeld himself the DAY BEFORE?

It was months before, and the money was not lost.

Why did Larry Silverstein purchase terrorism insurance shortly before the attack. He made billions alone from the insurance claims.

Can you provide a citation, where we can read it up? 'shortly before' - does that mean 1 day or 2 days before? Why would it be an argument for conspiracy? How long should it have been insured before the incident, for not being suspicious? What is the normal insurance-policy for such buildings? Averages? Averages for buildings owned by this special owner?

skeptics.stackexchange.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

CBS says day before

Lost as in unaccounted for. 2.3 Trillion. I know Bruce the dollar amount doesn't even remotely startle you, so I wouldn't expect anything else to either.
edit on 30-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
CBS says day before

no one in that video said the money was lost, and it was announced months before.

www.defense.gov...

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.

also

Pentagon's finances in disarray By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday. The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments. Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said. hv.greenspun.com...

So months before, and the money is not lost.

Why do people constantly post these much debunked silly stories about 9/11?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

hellobruce
Why do people constantly post these much debunked silly stories about 9/11?

Because they show that the NWO is using chemtrails to control your mind so het reptilians can probe your nether regions in order to depopulate Area 51!

duh!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

TheNewSense
Maybe SkepticOverlord can comment on why this crappy low res compressed footage was in this case allowed to determine that a missile was fake, when normally it is not seen as valid evidence by him when such footage is used to prove that a plane is fake.

I await your answer, oh SkepticOverlord.

Repost in the hopes of getting a response.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

i will take your word for it.

so how many passengers on the mannifest?
it was a Commercial jet right?
should be available.
edit on 10/30/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

BobAthome
so how many passengers on the mannifest?
it was a Commercial jet right?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

"64 people on board",,and all 64 bodies were recovered?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

BobAthome

dunno - why don't you try and find out?

For starters you might like to count up all the body fragments shown on this slide

It is sourced from the evidence at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui - the whole slideshow is available here

edit on 31-10-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

BobAthome

For starters you might like to count up all the body fragments shown on this slide

It is sourced from the evidence at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui - the whole slideshow is available here

Your 2nd link for evidence at trial doesn't work. Can you try that again please?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

so then,,i counted ,, 3 bodies out of 64,,and not matched too the Airline Manafest,,,,maybe it wasn't a commercial jet ,but a cruise missle?? ohh wait ,thats a hoax,, so yes it was an Airliner. with 64 still missing,, but presumed dead.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Aloysius the Gaul

BobAthome

Your 2nd link for evidence at trial doesn't work. Can you try that again please?

It works for me on a different computer, so not sure what else I can do sorry - here it is again -

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

BobAthome

so then,,i counted ,, 3 bodies out of 64,,and not matched too the Airline Manafest,,,,maybe it wasn't a commercial jet ,but a cruise missle?? ohh wait ,thats a hoax,, so yes it was an Airliner. with 64 still missing,, but presumed dead.

Who says there were only 3 bodies? That's jut 3 photographs and AFAIK it does not say that those are ALL the body fragments around.

[SNIP]
edit on 11/2/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join