It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Not if you can lower the freezing point of water!

How is this relevant? An explanation might be helpful.

You said...

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

That requires existing clouds Fozzie

What are contrails????

Korg.

edit on 9-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

So they're creating artificial contrails where contrails couldn't possibly exist and then spraying them with seawater to make them more reflective? Is that your theory?

No I suspect they are adding particulate to the contrail to create reflective cloud cover.

Korg.

How are they creating the contrail in the first place?

Please read aforementioned patents above!

Korg.

Wouldn't work. Please see my post regarding aircraft capacity

Before you can say that you would need to know the volume of particulate required to give the desired effect.

Korg.

The desired effect is a thick white trail miles wide and possibly hundreds long. Not possible.

Please review the following...

I am not suggesting they carry the water with them... just the particulate to ensure humidity that would not normally create cloud cover does... in addition in crease the albedo of the clouds subsequently formed.

Do you see?

Korg.

But the humidity is insufficient for contrail formation, that's how you spot chemtrails.

Do you see?

I think you misunderstand what I'm getting at. The purpose of the particulate is to create clouds with high Albedo where there wouldn't normally be enough humidity to create clouds or in fact contrails.

Do you follow what I'm trying to convey?

Korg.

So they're creating clouds where there isn't enough humidity for clouds to form but the planes aren't carrying the water to add to the humidity.

Yes. That all makes perfect sense.

Yes exactly... though you forgot to add something

they're creating clouds where there isn't enough humidity for clouds to form NATURALLY but the planes aren't carrying the water to add to the humidity.

Korg.

So which of the patents allows them to increase the relative humidity with respect to ice?

You don't need to increase the humidity.

You do if you want to prevent sublimation otherwise the trails wouldn't persist.

Simple really...

To prevent sublimation you would need a way to prevent the vapor turning to ice crystals and therefore stopping the formation from well... forming...

Korg.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

A 747-400F, being generous and not reducing weight for packaging, spraying equipment, piping, etc, has a useful payload of 124 tons, but is somehow able to leave a trail from horizon to horizon? And obviously smaller planes have smaller payloads, but are able to do the same?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If you prevent the exhaust from freezing into ice crystals (which would require lowering the freezing point of water by a very long way, not merely a few degrees) then you do not get a contrail at all, never mind preventing it from sublimating.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, , or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers ...

Pot meet kettle....

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

DenyObfuscation

You said...

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

What are contrails????

Korg.

So they're creating artificial contrails where contrails couldn't possibly exist and then spraying them with seawater to make them more reflective? Is that your theory?

No I suspect they are adding particulate to the contrail to create reflective cloud cover.

Korg.

Korg.

Before you can say that you would need to know the volume of particulate required to give the desired effect.

Korg.

The desired effect is a thick white trail miles wide and possibly hundreds long. Not possible.

I am not suggesting they carry the water with them... just the particulate to ensure humidity that would not normally create cloud cover does... in addition in crease the albedo of the clouds subsequently formed.

Do you see?

Korg.

But the humidity is insufficient for contrail formation, that's how you spot chemtrails.

Do you see?

I think you misunderstand what I'm getting at. The purpose of the particulate is to create clouds with high Albedo where there wouldn't normally be enough humidity to create clouds or in fact contrails.

Korg.

So they're creating clouds where there isn't enough humidity for clouds to form but the planes aren't carrying the water to add to the humidity.

they're creating clouds where there isn't enough humidity for clouds to form NATURALLY but the planes aren't carrying the water to add to the humidity.

Korg.

So which of the patents allows them to increase the relative humidity with respect to ice?

You do if you want to prevent sublimation otherwise the trails wouldn't persist.

Simple really...

To prevent sublimation you would need a way to prevent the vapor turning to ice crystals and therefore stopping the formation from well... forming...

Korg.

You prevent sublimation by stopping deposition?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Re the post I made when I was at work, here is a simple illustration

Two A380's flying over my house, one Emirates and one Lufthansa (yes, I know they really are, I tracked them in real time and these are my own pictures)

The Lufthansa one is on a flight from Germany to the USA and is at it's cruising altitude when it passed over, the water in the exhaust freezes and leaves a contrail

However a short while later on the same day an Emirates A380 passes over having taken off on its daily route from Manchester to Dubai, as it is crossing South Yorkshire it is still climbing and as the trail does not freeze it remains invisible.

This is why your idea will not result in trails. The contrail IS frozen, like water is wet. These are two examples from many many hours of observation and tracking and hundreds of photographs. Ain't nobody gonna tell me I need to look up

edit on 9-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Really enjoyed your thread. Gave you S&F early on but waited till you seemed to be winding down to put in my two cents. Here is a recent article from GeoEngineering Watch which seems to have taken a bit of a cue from you.

Global Warming: Causing Worldwide Weather Apocalypse

It is, of course, very difficult to be the lone planet in our solar system that apparently cools while the rest warm. And, of course, your theory is sound and answers this question. The unfortunate side effects:

By systematically aerosolizing the Earth’s atmosphere with the cocktail of toxic chemicals that are found in chemtrails, the weather patterns are being altered in ways which will produce a blowback effect. By treating the symptoms of global warming in such a superficial and cavalier manner, this “pharmaceutical approach” is having highly destructive consequences.

Those side effects and the money to be made as well as the cyclical underlying cause of the warming are, imo, what keep this from disclosure by officialdom.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

luxordelphi

And, of course, your theory is sound

Really? 38 pages and Korg still hasn't been able to explain how the trails pictured in his OP aren't just what your would expect to see when a plane flies through a supersaturated region but that's the kind of detail that believers normally gloss over. All Korg has demonstrated is an ignorance of atmospheric physics

Then there's this:

By systematically aerosolizing the Earth’s atmosphere with the cocktail of toxic chemicals that are found in chemtrails, the weather patterns are being altered in ways which will produce a blowback effect. By treating the symptoms of global warming in such a superficial and cavalier manner, this “pharmaceutical approach” is having highly destructive consequences.

Have you ever seen an analysis of a sample taken from a trail?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

DenyObfuscation

You said...

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

What are contrails????

Korg.

Korg.

Korg.

Korg.

Do you see?

Korg.

Do you see?

Korg.

Korg.

Simple really...

Korg.

Err yes... Basic Physics meets Chemistry...

If you prevent the phase transition then you create more liquid h2o to which you may use to seed.

It's really really simple...... The most basic of concepts we have discussed here.

Korg.

edit on 10-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

waynos
reply to post by waynos

Re the post I made when I was at work, here is a simple illustration

Two A380's flying over my house, one Emirates and one Lufthansa (yes, I know they really are, I tracked them in real time and these are my own pictures)

The Lufthansa one is on a flight from Germany to the USA and is at it's cruising altitude when it passed over, the water in the exhaust freezes and leaves a contrail

However a short while later on the same day an Emirates A380 passes over having taken off on its daily route from Manchester to Dubai, as it is crossing South Yorkshire it is still climbing and as the trail does not freeze it remains invisible.

This is why your idea will not result in trails. The contrail IS frozen, like water is wet. These are two examples from many many hours of observation and tracking and hundreds of photographs. Ain't nobody gonna tell me I need to look up

edit on 9-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

Ask yourself what is a cloud....

In fact do better... why not go and google it.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

DenyObfuscation

You said...

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

mrthumpy

What are contrails????

Korg.

Korg.

Korg.

Korg.

Do you see?

Korg.

Do you see?

Korg.

Korg.

Simple really...

Korg.

Err yes... Basic Physics meets Chemistry...

If you prevent the phase transition then you create more liquid h2o to which you may use to seed.

It's really really simple...... The most basic of concepts we have discussed here.

Korg.

Err no. If you stop water vapour becoming ice you're left with water vapour. The plane continues on it's way leaving nothing but clear sky behind it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Korg.

What was that you were saying? I guess snarky retorts are ok if you are making them.

Rather than take that approach, why not try to explain why aircraft trails, which are invisible when they do not freeze, are suddenly going to result in visible clouds? If you are claiming it's done by adding something, how does that work? It's a fair question but all you have said so far is that you lower the freezing point, this does not make trails into visible clouds. For that you would need to increase the moisture content by an order of magnitude (even if the first part was possible) how would that be achieved?

What is it about the photos I posted that fails to illustrate that point, the lower aircraft is exhausting into air that is above freezing, where is the cloud?
edit on 10-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

waynos

Korg Trinity

Korg.

What was that you were saying? I guess snarky retorts are ok if you are making them.

Rather than take that approach, why not try to explain why aircraft trails, which are invisible when they do not freeze, are suddenly going to result in visible clouds? If you are claiming it's done by adding something, how does that work? It's a fair question but all you have said so far is that you lower the freezing point, this does not make trails into visible clouds. For that you would need to increase the moisture content by an order of magnitude (even if the first part was possible) how would that be achieved?

What is it about the photos I posted that fails to illustrate that point, the lower aircraft is exhausting into air that is above freezing, where is the cloud?
edit on 10-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

o.k. Guess I will have to google it for you...

What Are Clouds Made Of

We know that clouds are made of water vapor, what we don’t know or at least forget is the important role that condensation plays in making clouds visible. For the most part water vapor is invisible. This is proven by the fact that the air we breathe regularly has some water vapor as part of its composition.

However we don’t see it since its apart of the air. Condensation is what makes water vapor visible. Basically high temperatures excite water molecules until they change from a liquid state to a gaseous one. However lower temperatures can cause enough water vapor to condense back into liquid form.

This small amount stays as very small droplets that can stay suspended in the air mostly thanks to small dust particles that they attach themselves to. It is pretty much the same way you see small bits of glitter suspended in clear glue. The drops are small enough to stay trapped in the air until condensation reaches a point of no return making rain.

One result of this is that light becomes reflected and refracted. This is what makes clouds visible.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

But, contrails are clouds. Man made clouds, and a guy who think himself really smart once said:

Korg Trinity
No not at all...

I am saying that yes absolutely under the right conditions contrails do indeed linger for hours and spread out..... Under certain conditions....

However those conditions do not occur on a daily basis all over the planet at the same time now do they?

The logic can be drawn from an old saying....

"If it looks like a spade and digs a hole then it must be a spade....." It's flawed logic.

In the case of Contrails they look like Chemtrails under only certain conditions... whereas chemtrails look like chemtrails under all conditions...

Hence the logic dictates that contrails and chemtrails are different.

Peace,

Korg.

Peace,

Korg,

So it seems that clouds can only exist in very rare situations. How could you expect to have the rules change for your clouds to form when contrails must follow the same rules of science?

Are your clouds special?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

network dude

But, contrails are clouds. Man made clouds, and a guy who think himself really smart once said:

Korg Trinity
No not at all...

I am saying that yes absolutely under the right conditions contrails do indeed linger for hours and spread out..... Under certain conditions....

However those conditions do not occur on a daily basis all over the planet at the same time now do they?

"If it looks like a spade and digs a hole then it must be a spade....." It's flawed logic.

In the case of Contrails they look like Chemtrails under only certain conditions... whereas chemtrails look like chemtrails under all conditions...

Peace,

Korg.

Peace,

Korg,

So it seems that clouds can only exist in very rare situations. How could you expect to have the rules change for your clouds to form when contrails must follow the same rules of science?

Are your clouds special?

The difference is simple...

Chemtrails in my hypothesis are designed to create clouds with high albedo qualities even if the conditions for natural clouds to form do not exist.

My logic is sound, even if you are struggling to grasp where I am coming from.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Chemtrails in my hypothesis are designed to create clouds with high albedo qualities even if the conditions for natural clouds to form do not exist.

At what altitude range?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

network dude

Korg Trinity
No not at all...

Peace,

Korg.

Peace,

Korg,

Are your clouds special?

My logic is sound

In your mind maybe but that's because you don't understand the physics of it

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But how can it be very difficult to have contrails form and last (as you stated) but you think you can create clouds at will? Contrails are man made clouds.

I guess I just don't have the mental capacity to view things in Korg vision.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Korg Trinity

network dude

Korg Trinity
No not at all...

Peace,

Korg.

Peace,

Korg,

Are your clouds special?

My logic is sound

In your mind maybe but that's because you don't understand the physics of it

Actually, I do understand the physics of it very well, which is why I have the confidence that my hypothesis could very well be correct.

It's those that keep trying to counter with this and that and thus far have not been able to come up with anything that could prevent my original ascertain from being possible.

Like your counter argument of plane carriage volume, but you all are missing variables to set your counters in concrete.

Trust me there is no physical scientific law that could prevent my hypothesis from being reality. As I have said before this is not the question here. But the real question is, is it happening right now in front of our eyes.

I personally believe that given all the evidence, there is a lot to suggest that it is indeed happening, and as there is no scientific law that could prevent it from being true, then given the evidence it is not only possible but highly likely that if at the very least testing of, or actual full scale operation of chemtrails is occurring right now.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

network dude

But how can it be very difficult to have contrails form and last (as you stated) but you think you can create clouds at will? Contrails are man made clouds.

I guess I just don't have the mental capacity to view things in Korg vision.

Most contrails are a by product of jet engines, there is no intent. and in fact much research has gone into contrail suppression.

Chemtrails are an attempt to create persistent cloud cover, altered to increase the Albedo of said cover.

It's not difficult to grasp it really isn't.

Korg.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join