It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens Brutal Attacks: Will Kidnap, Rape Obama's Daughters if Syria Attacked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Don't fall for propaganda. You are smaryer than that.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by tony9802

Here is my response to the title of your thread...it will never happen...the security they have is a very good one.

As I am typing this I am sure the CIA and SECRET SERVICE are tracking who made those statements and they will be dealt with.

That's my whole point as well.. it is so outrageous to make these types of statements..and to even potentially use them in diplomatic context is just so far gone. Why would AJones be discussing it though on his radio show?

I know people dislike AJ, but normally he doesn't discuss things that are untrue or simply propoganda. I will have try to relisten to the broadcast, in the meantime, true those authorities should be doing something against this type of volatile threats.
edit on 7-9-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

So this guy,

a former Iranian official has warned
, speaks for Iran?

An unnamed former official is running his mouth and it makes big news?

Propaganda! Mmmmmm yum yum!

This was actually posted on the Drudge Report yesterday and that's where Alex Jones first saw it since he loves him some Drudge Report, as do I.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

That's good to know, I think most people trust Drudge Report. The Persian, has an interesting book that he wrote concerning his role in the Iranian Revolution Guard.. and his work for Ci.a.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Rodinus

There's a difference between fabricated information and propoganda though, isn't there?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I edited my post and added more information. The source Drudge was using was the Daily Caller. But whether it's the Daily Caller or your word press source, they all copy and pasted the same thing.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

You are really saying,

Please don't look at this damning evidence because it destroys my position.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Is this the new 'red line' ...... lay a finger on my kids and your gettin it.

I doubt it will bother Obomer ..... he drone strikes folks kids all the time without batting an eye.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802
reply to post by logical7

Do you like the DailMail out of the UK??
Iranian diplomat warns that Obama's daughter will be kidnapped and raped if America attacks Syria

That's the title to that article, and here is yet another link: www.dailymail.co.uk... ntercepts-orders-attack-US-targets.html#ixzz2eCXi1pfQ

Otherwise, true that Kahlili guy could be a psy-op type hire, he is just one of many who are reporting that news information. I know it's vile, but that's what's been put out. Since there are still numerous doubts, there is also this news article out of the Nigerian press- grant it I don't know anything about legitimate Nigerian press, but you can take a look at the news article which just came out today, Saturday:
www.osundefender.org...

Their title reads: We’ll kidnap, rape your daughter if you strike Syria – Iran threatens Obama

Two kinds of people fall for such propaganda.

1) the very stupid.
2) the haters who want it to be true.

Why should Obama's daughters pay for any of the crimes of their father?
Its just a sick attempt to manipulate people by playing on their emotions.
The whole aim of media propaganda is to create uninformed emotional fools because thinking, rational people are an obstacle for the war mongers.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Despite what westerners might think about Iranian officials,they are not really a bunch of rag headed mafia like mobs who their daily conversations include rapping Obama's daughters or poisoning fat tony's mother or something!...This is absolutely absurd....Iranians will help their close ally right to the end and wish for all heads to cool down before it is too late for all humanity....Let the people of Syria decide what they want for themselves if you are really concerned about their rights.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It has all become very childish, the more and more of this that comes out like this article, the more and more it is embarassing to be human.. the ME is bursting at the seams to get the US to attack, they want it so badly, to fulfill their future demands for european natural gas..... Don't give in to this childish propaganda. let them blow each other to oblivion... Do what every other country is doing, sit back and watch... If Russia is such good buddies with Syria they would help them.. instead of just assisting them, Russia are Syrias buddies, so cmon Russia get off your fat lazy ass and go and help them fix thier problems.... Were waiting?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks for your advice Gogo, much appreciated.

I didn't fall for it but it is so irritating and saddening (I feel sorry for the poster) to read such comments as that one!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The guy who made the comments is a former governmental official. Well, I'm sure we know why he is a former, eh? He was probably kicked to the curb for being too extremist, even for Khamenis taste.

He is probably trying to keep himself relevent by posting such garbage. The problem I see here is that the press is actually giving him space to air his views.
edit on 7-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: Fat Paws

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

reply to post by Rodinus

There's a difference between fabricated information and propoganda though, isn't there?

Not necessarily, if someone makes up a false claim someone else might then pretend they don't know its false and use that claim to spread propaganda.

edit on 7-9-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
You know, with this sort of rot being eaten up by readers around the world, I think its about time we had a nice, burning apocalypse, if only to remove all the idiots!

Except it won't be the idiots that die, they will survive to the very end.

On the other hand, maybe we should all hit our red buttons and turn this planet into a radioactive wasteland and annihilate all life on earth.

Then I look at my newborn son, just a little over a week old and wonder where the hell did the human race go wrong? He will inherit this nightmare, and I am powerless to stop it.

Why can't people just leave each other alone and be content with what they have?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
You know, with this sort of rot being eaten up by readers around the world, I think its about time we had a nice, burning apocalypse, if only to remove all the idiots!

I second that

Let it come stomping up my driveway. I'll be waiting with a 12 gauge.

Crummy thing is, innocent people will be caught in the crossfire.

As jaded as America is, I'm very glad I live here. Makes it easy to prep, and get your hands on some guns. My people and I are ready to rumble.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I dont think his daughters are worth getting raped. He might catch aids or some venereal disease. Someone who lies for a living is telling of what kind of dysfunctional family he created.

You probably have to be a very, very a sick human being to even remotely find humor in the idea of raping two young girls that have done nothing to anyone, or making a joke about them having AIDs. I don't like Obama either, but that doesn't make me find anything funny about the idea of his daughters being raped.

Every day I read ATS, and each day I read a comment that makes me believe that this site is full of sociopaths.

edit on 7-9-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

Looking back yes it was inappropriate and mean. I apologise for that sincerely. I never condone rape just like I never condone murder. Just keep in mind the Obama administration has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the middle east based purely on lies and hate.

His daughters have no involvement in anything. I have no idea why I made that comment. I guess I got carried away.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

We all get carried away sometimes EarthCitizen, you have the deceny to apologise, for this i take my hat off to you.

Case closed on my behalf.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And in an unprecedented statement, a former Iranian official has warned of mass abductions and brutal killings of American citizens around the world and the rape and killing of one of Obama’s daughters should the United States attack Syria.exnews]

I don't see this threat as a bad thing. For too long the world leaders have been far too disconnected from the decisions they make. It's easy for them to send the children of other parents to die in a war without any fear of their own children experiencing such atrocities. However, if their decisions meant that the lives of their loved ones were genuinely at stake we would see tamer and wiser governments.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This story is half true. Iranian government (since the election) has no extra problems with USA and has a lot of internal problems to deal with. While they would probably interfere in the case of 'boots on the ground' because of the agreement with Syria, that's it.

The 'true' part of the article is that extremists there would probably harm or try to harm people with ties to US or Europe. This happened before and will happen in the future. But that does not represent the whole country or their leaders, like KKK does not represent US citizens or US government.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
This story is half true. Iranian government (since the election) has no extra problems with USA and has a lot of internal problems to deal with. While they would probably interfere in the case of 'boots on the ground' because of the agreement with Syria, that's it.

The 'true' part of the article is that extremists there would probably harm or try to harm people with ties to US or Europe. This happened before and will happen in the future. But that does not represent the whole country or their leaders, like KKK does not represent US citizens or US government.

Thank you for posting that comment.. I was wondering actually, I found a link where the actual information is written in Farsi, and it would be fabulous if someone here on ATS who spoke Farsi, could take a look at the link and confirm whether or not that is indeed what is written. I will provide the link, which is here: alireza-forghani.blogfa.com... , As you can see it is written in Farsi, and then briefly translated.

Can someone who knows this language confirm that this is actually being said?
alireza-forghani.blogfa.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join