It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens Brutal Attacks: Will Kidnap, Rape Obama's Daughters if Syria Attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Iran Threatens Brutal Attack on Americans and Obama’s Daughter if U.S. Attacks Syria

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...

by, Reza Kahlili | The Daily Caller

As Congress debates whether to support President Obama’s call for a limited strike against Syria for the alleged use of chemical weapons, Iran is vowing to back Bashar al-Assad’s regime to the hilt and threatening to unleash terrorism should the U.S. strike.

Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Forces, Wednesday told the Assembly of Experts — the body that chooses the supreme leader — that “[w]e will support Syria to the end.”

And in an unprecedented statement, a former Iranian official has warned of mass abductions and brutal killings of American citizens around the world and the rape and killing of one of Obama’s daughters should the United States attack Syria.exnews](visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:frontpagemag.com...

edit on 7-9-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Unbelievable. It looks as though, this will be the new diplomatic language and action of the day.. I heard this on the Jones show, and after looking up the article, discovered that it was actually real and true. It's probably mostly sensational threat on behalf of the Iranian authorities, nonetheless, it sort of exposes or illustrates how all of this has degenerated to this terrible level. At the second link, there is an explanation, indicating that this type of threat is actually part of Islamic law, and that it should be considered "normal..". Here are the two links:

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Second link is here!
frontpagemag.com...

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
And... and... and... they're gonna stomp on kittens and poison the water in the rose garden bird bath too... it's true, I read it on the internet!

What utter rot!
They really are trying to ramp this up to include Lebanon and Iran. Now who would be doing that I wonder?

edit on 7-9-2013 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

What proves thos is true? I don't believe for an instant.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
What a load of Rubbish. Iran has not threatened America in any way shape or form.

Propaganda and lies.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You guys have to understand the culture......the belief systems are what's holding that whole regiuon back.....not the resources....the belief. Islam has to kill all the non-believers and in the last days the rocks and trees will say to the islams...."there's an infidel hiding behind me....come kill him, quick" Koran chapter 6....vs 60.! want more? tell me....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Although the article you linked has the same title, i did not see the word "rape" in the quoted part by the iranian official. neither i saw any specific mention of obama's daugthers.

Sensationalization??

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wow...

ATS is insane lately...

:shk:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Oh great this strategies gonna work..wavea red flag in front of the Bull.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
You guys have to understand the culture......the belief systems are what's holding that whole regiuon back.....not the resources....the belief. Islam has to kill all the non-believers and in the last days the rocks and trees will say to the islams...."there's an infidel hiding behind me....come kill him, quick" Koran chapter 6....vs 60.! want more? tell me....

Qur'an Surah 6

60. It is He, Who takes your souls by night (when you are asleep),
and has knowledge of all that
you have done by day, then he
raises (wakes) you up again that
a term appointed (your life
period) be fulfilled, then in the end unto Him will be your
return. Then He will inform you
what you used to do.

give me more please

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The original source article for this claim is a blog Link It doesnt mention obama's family specifically.

Spreading the following lines in Iranian media is prohibited

Hopefully Obama will be pigheaded enough to attack Syria, and then we'll see:

1. The spread of all the weaknesses and loss of US interests, to all the people of the world through the whole world media + simple education for operation

Two. And in just 21 hours a family member of every US minister + US ambassadors + US military commanders around the world will be abducted

Three. And then in 18 hours videos of their amputation will be spread + handing the videos to the US government

4. We should remind Obama that if you're a BASTARD, there are other bastards all around the world that can assault Sasha. And it'll be just enough to become their friend, something possible.

5. ......
Obama attack Syria and then you'll go to hell, and the world's public opinion will accept that you deserve it to be attacked and assaulted.
So PLEASE attack

So is this credible or is it being promoted as propaganda by the media?

The original address of the article was Source article alireza-forghani.blogfa.com

edit on 7-9-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by logical7

Although the article you linked has the same title, i did not see the word "rape" in the quoted part by the iranian official. neither i saw any specific mention of obama's daugthers.

Sensationalization??

I just heard it on the Jones show while he was talking to Gerald Celente, and I started to research the title, and sure enough, if you look it up you will find it. Check out WND also.

I do agree, that we would have to get some links from Persian newssites to ensure that all is true, but from the looks of it, many African newssites are indeed reporting it as such.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I already changed the link to this one for the same information:shariaunveiled.wordpress.com... Here is another link at World News Daily, WND www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Sensationalization??

I changed the original article, but here is another link where you can read the information..frontpagemag.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Sensationalization??

This is better translation and brief commentary about what he actually said. I still haven't learned Farsi, so I can't quite work that fast. Thanks for your patience though..

“Hopefully Obama will be pigheaded enough to attack Syria, and then we will see the … loss of U.S. interests” meaning through retaliatory attacks. “In just 21 hours” following such an attack on Syria, “a family member of every U.S. minister [department secretary], U.S. ambassadors, U.S. military commanders around the world will be abducted. And then 18 hours later, videos of their amputation will be spread [globally].”

Forghani warned in a translation from the original Farsi statement, “We should remind Obama that if you are a bastard, there are other bastards all around the world who can assault Sasha.” While his overall statement was released in English as well, the Farsi version went beyond the mere implication that Sasha Obama would be raped, and states it outright.

Moreover, he seems to goad the U.S. President into attacking, indicating “Hujjatiyyah” millenarian political influences. “Obama will attack Syria and then you’ll go to hell, and the world’s public opinion will accept that you deserve to be attacked and assaulted, so please attack,” Forghani said in closing.

politicalblindspot.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is this a troll thread or what ?

Why am i even replying to this nonsense, design to get Americans on-board to bomb people.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Oh, I believe they said it.

But, just like Putin stepping up to declare that Russia will defend Syria against foreign invasion at the 11th hour, they can see that Obama can't make it happen so they are getting in a free poke and trying to claim that they made the US back down.

So obvious it is embarrassing.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You know, with this sort of rot being eaten up by readers around the world, I think its about time we had a nice, burning apocalypse, if only to remove all the idiots!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join