It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens Brutal Attacks: Will Kidnap, Rape Obama's Daughters if Syria Attacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
You guys have to understand the culture......the belief systems are what's holding that whole regiuon back.....not the resources....the belief. Islam has to kill all the non-believers and in the last days the rocks and trees will say to the islams...."there's an infidel hiding behind me....come kill him, quick" Koran chapter 6....vs 60.! want more? tell me....

I think more killings and wars have taken place due to Islam having problems with nonbelievers than any other cause. I might be wrong, but let's say immense amount of destruction and wars have taken place because these people have problems with non Islamics.

One place I read that only way to supress their fanaticism is to be more cruel and voilent then themselves. Something Genghiz Khan did to bring them to total submission. Btw, Mongols did not attack them in first place, they were attacked first and Mongolian general populations were subjected to brutality and the Mongolian instincts came to dominate what happened next.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by tony9802

What proves thos is true? I don't believe for an instant.

"In addition, Forghani warned, “We should remind Obama that if you are a bastard, there are other bastards all around the world who can assault Sasha.” The statement is written in both English and Farsi, but in the Farsi version, Forghani clearly stated that Sasha will be raped by someone who has been able to get close to the Obama family."

I don't know, but Reza Kahlili seems to be a reputable Persian author..previous working as undercover CIA agent. The news articles are there for you to look up, otherwise you can listen to the Alex Jones today..

dailycaller.com...
That's the link to the Reza Kahlili news article.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
Is this a troll thread or what ?

Why am i even replying to this nonsense, design to get Americans on-board to bomb people.

This isn't a troll thread. I thought this was important news information and so, I decided to post it.
Why would you say that it is a troll thread? This is simply recent information that has come out, as a result of the possible decision to attack Syria.. that's all no biggie..

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

I was actually doing research on Mongolians recently.. there is a Turkish community that lives in Mongolia and they still speak the original Turkish language called Uyghur. Here is a link about the Uyghur people.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by logical7

Although the article you linked has the same title, i did not see the word "rape" in the quoted part by the iranian official. neither i saw any specific mention of obama's daugthers.

Sensationalization??

"In addition, Forghani warned, “We should remind Obama that if you are a bastard, there are other bastards all around the world who can assault Sasha.” The statement is written in both English and Farsi, but in the Farsi version, Forghani clearly stated that Sasha will be raped by someone who has been able to get close to the Obama family."

I don't know, but Reza Kahlili seems to be a reputable Persian author previously working as undercover CIA agent. The news articles are there for you to look up, otherwise you can listen to the Alex Jones today..

dailycaller.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Is propaganda, see the usual type of brainwashing of the American people to support an attack on Syria is not working like it did for Iraq.

So the morons and warmongers profiteers are trying to change the propaganda.

See, they did this during the Iraq war when trying to bring in Iran into, they took the speeches of the leaders in Iraq and made sure that they "got lost in translation" trying to push that Iran leader speeches were all about wanting the destruction of Israel.

I have to give it to the warmongers, they truly believe that Americans are that dumb and stupid but Most of us still remembers. . . . . another time . . . . another war.

edit on 7-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Lol..Alex Jones is the king clown of conspiracy, bit I believe the daily caller is kinda lije the national enquirer. Not credible. Given your thread I would have guesses you as the AJ fan. Why did you even bring AJ into it? Strawman attempt to devalue my opinion for calling out this nonsense thread?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I dont think his daughters are worth getting raped. He might catch aids or some venereal disease. Someone who lies for a living is telling of what kind of dysfunctional family he created.

You probably have to be a very, very a sick human being to even remotely find humor in the idea of raping two young girls that have done nothing to anyone, or making a joke about them having AIDs. I don't like Obama either, but that doesn't make me find anything funny about the idea of his daughters being raped.

Every day I read ATS, and each day I read a comment that makes me believe that this site is full of sociopaths.

edit on 7-9-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

Originally posted by logical7

Although the article you linked has the same title, i did not see the word "rape" in the quoted part by the iranian official. neither i saw any specific mention of obama's daugthers.

Sensationalization??

I don't know, but Reza Kahlili seems to be a reputable Persian author previously working as undercover CIA agent. The news articles are there for you to look up, otherwise you can listen to the Alex Jones today..

dailycaller.com...

so an ex-CIA is spreading propaganda?

Got anything official from Iranian government?

Also who is Forghani? His name search revealed similar anti-american articles by these same websites.

Spreading unverified rumours is just evil.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Obviously . . .

as a demonstration of

the gracious charity, munificence, lofty ideals, magnificently caring-caring-for-children reputation

of the leadership and their co-religionists.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Lol..Alex Jones is the king clown of conspiracy, bit I believe the daily caller is kinda lije the national enquirer. Not credible. Given your thread I would have guesses you as the AJ fan. Why did you even bring AJ into it? Strawman attempt to devalue my opinion for calling out this nonsense thread?

I can see what you mean about AJ but Gerald Celente was referrring to it, and I totally love everything about him.
And I believe him. Why would Gerald Celente make this kind of thing up?

Here is another link by the way from: alarabiya.net
english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Do you like the DailMail out of the UK??
Iranian diplomat warns that Obama's daughter will be kidnapped and raped if America attacks Syria

That's the title to that article, and here is yet another link: www.dailymail.co.uk... ntercepts-orders-attack-US-targets.html#ixzz2eCXi1pfQ

Otherwise, true that Kahlili guy could be a psy-op type hire, he is just one of many who are reporting that news information. I know it's vile, but that's what's been put out. Since there are still numerous doubts, there is also this news article out of the Nigerian press- grant it I don't know anything about legitimate Nigerian press, but you can take a look at the news article which just came out today, Saturday:
www.osundefender.org...

Their title reads: We’ll kidnap, rape your daughter if you strike Syria – Iran threatens Obama
edit on 7-9-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Here is my response to the title of your thread...it will never happen...the security they have is a very good one.

As I am typing this I am sure the CIA and SECRET SERVICE are tracking who made those statements and they will be dealt with.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I already changed the link to this one for the same information:shariaunveiled.wordpress.com... Here is another link at World News Daily, WND www.wnd.com...

I think the article i linked is the 'original' statement ..all the rest were written after.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So.. that's it eh?

They cant take us militarily so they opt instead to go after young female non combatants? I am positive Islam absolutely prohibits that.

FAIL

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Well they are just begging for it aren't they...threaten the president's daughters....really.......OKAY...it's on....I have been sitting back hoping nothing transpired..........but now I am PISSED OFF....I say start with Iran first and blow all of those crazy bastard's to ALLAH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:flame :

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I remember that about "The Destruction of Israel.." very true.. it could all just be another foolish psy-op to get folks propelled against both Syria and Iran in continuation of "The War on Terror..". Either way, even if it is a psy-op the news is out there, we just need someone who speaks Farsi to maybe clarify discourse.

The nigeria news article reporting it though is an interesting source though in my opinion:www.osundefender.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So this guy,

a former Iranian official has warned
, speaks for Iran?

An unnamed former official is running his mouth and it makes big news?

Propaganda! Mmmmmm yum yum!

This was actually posted on the Drudge Report yesterday and that's where Alex Jones first saw it since he loves him some Drudge Report, as do I. If we attack Syria, Iran will fire back,

(still up on DR)

Iran Plots Revenge, U.S. Says

online.wsj.com...

WASHINGTON—The U.S. has intercepted an order from Iran to militants in Iraq to attack the U.S. Embassy and other American interests in Baghdad in the event of a strike on Syria, officials said, amid an expanding array of reprisal threats across the region.

Here's the DR headline no longer up but still in the achieves,

Obama daughter will be 'raped'... *

dailycaller.com...

And in an unprecedented statement, a former Iranian official has warned of mass abductions and brutal killings of American citizens around the world and the rape and killing of one of Obama’s daughters should the United States attack Syria.

edit on 7-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I dont think his daughters are worth getting raped. He might catch aids or some venereal disease. Someone who lies for a living is telling of what kind of dysfunctional family he created.

On a side note, the whole situation seems to be getting personal AND COMICAL!

That comment was a very sick twisted thing to say about Obamas daughters!

And you call yourself EarthCitizen?

Shame on you for such ignorant behaviour!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

You are being sarcastic right? All someone has to do is say the presidents daughters were threatened? No country would make that kind of threat and its not true. This is garbage propaganda and ots getting desparate. Over 90 percent of Americans are agajnst more conflict and it scares me that this kind of b.s. propaganda would change even one persons mind. Trust me this is just desperation to try to get more people to support war. The president even said he would convince America which is impossible without waging a propaganda war on us.

And someone said why would this guy make something up? Easy, money.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join